View Poll Results: Predict how Lukaku's Inter career will go

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Legend. One of the absolute best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matthäus)

5 3.47%
  • 9 - Icon. One of the best players in club history, and one of the best players in the world

13 9.03%
  • 8 - Great. A player of high quality that adds a lot to the team, one of the best in the league

72 50.00%
  • 7 - Good. A valuble asset to the team, one of the 10-15 best in his position in the league

24 16.67%
  • 6 - Above average. Useful player, but will never be a key player for a team

7 4.86%
  • 5 - Average. Completely average player. Does his job, but doesn't stand out

4 2.78%
  • 4 - Below average. Not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

8 5.56%
  • 3 - Anonymous. Will never be remembered due to the fact nobody expected anything from him

2 1.39%
  • 2 - Useless. Adds nothing of value, detrimental to the team when on the pitch

0 0%
  • 1 - Infamous. Awful signing, will go down in history as one of the shittiest Inter players ever

9 6.25%
Page 86 of 111 FirstFirst ... 36768384858687888996 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 2218

Thread: Romelu Lukaku

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    I'm mostly curious about what seems so great about that video.

That is STANDARD. Just YouTube videos vs TOP teams from your most hated player and you'll see some of the same stuff. Some better, some worse. It's typical. It's not "getting involved" or "dropping deeper". It's just being a football player who occupies a forward position...

You people can get excited over anything if you really put some effort. It's astonishing.
    and scoring 20 tap in goals or making 5-6 hockey assists is something special?
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

2. Thanks (1): syrus

Fav. Player
    Stefan de Vrij
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    I'm mostly curious about what seems so great about that video.

That is STANDARD. Just YouTube videos vs TOP teams from your most hated player and you'll see some of the same stuff. Some better, some worse. It's typical. It's not "getting involved" or "dropping deeper". It's just being a football player who occupies a forward position...

You people can get excited over anything if you really put some effort. It's astonishing.
    If the screen was a different colour would it be possible that you'd start liking him more?
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassuolu View Post
    If the screen was a different colour would it be possible that you'd start liking him more?
    Can you stop with this bullshit?

I've liked Lukaku ever since he was at Anderlecht. The guy wasted his potential.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    Double standard at its best. Didn't you call things which were 10 times more basic as "involving" and "build up play"? And...guess what? "hockey-assist"
    No double standard from my end. You never see me praise ANYONE for doing these things. Not Icardi, not Lukaku, not Lautaro, not freaking Eder.

These are standard things. The fact that you ignored it when Icardi did it and you praise Lukaku for doing something similar is the double standard here.
    And the only reason I mentioned it for Icardi the other day was because people are still blinded by their irrational hatred of the guy that they cannot even see what they argue he doesn't do...
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    God this is so boring

6. Thanks (3): syrus, Universe, YoramG

Fav. Player
    JZ AR Adri NB

England

All this negativity is plain fucking stupid , especially as we are doing well considering injuries and lack of depth.

There is Positives to talk about ;
    Good chemistry between our front 2 ,
    good ambience in our dressing rooms.

Its apparent some of you are missing the drama now that Wanda is gone .

8. Thanks (1): Lui

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    LOL so the correre s front page title is BLACK FRIDAY.

Because lukaku and Smalling are playing against each other.

Tell me gain how racism is not a problem when a huge sports mag uses this as a title: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...italian-daily/
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

10. Thanks (3): Fitzy, MVD, Wings

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Italians
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

12. Thanks (3): Fitzy, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

India

10 years of FIF
    Fuckin morons

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post

Tell me gain how racism is not a problem when a huge sports mag uses this as a title: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...italian-daily/

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post

I don't see how this is a racism? Black Friday is usually associated with buying some stuffs for huge discount or making a good deal. Lukaku and Smalling were on the doorstep of ManU and now both of them are protagonists in their new teams. I think that is the meaning of "Black Friday" here.
    Or maybe i'm wrong. We, the Bulgarians are handsome racists as i found out recently

17. Thanks (1): DARi0

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

It's a pretty cheap and dangerous pun to make, that's for sure.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

Vietnam

Its boring. Never mind.
    Last edited by PHM1605; 05 Dec 19 at 13:48.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

I think when Lukaku scores 50+ goals at the end of the season and makes 20 assists, wins the FIFA Player of the Year award, brehme will finally say: "for they money we paid for him, these achievements should be bare minimum and in order to balance the opportunity cost he must repeat this at least twice"
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Opportunity cost.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

22. Thanks (3): ADRossi, MVD, wera

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

We also need to win a title this season otherwise Conte, Lukaku and co. are the biggest flops ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

24. Thanks (1): tonyclifton

Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    I think when Lukaku scores 50+ goals at the end of the season and makes 20 assists, wins the FIFA Player of the Year award, brehme will finally say: "for they money we paid for him, these achievements should be bare minimum and in order to balance the opportunity cost he must repeat this at least twice"
    On the other hand, Icardi winning a PK is enough to give him an orgasm.

26. Thanks (1): ForzaNerazzurro

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Wow those guys are morons. I remember when Gds had a picture of Balotelli as king kong a few years ago and the level of backlash they got over it. You'd think these Italian companies would have learnt by now with all the negative attention the league and country gets over this
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

28. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    A bold headline considering the racism shit storm that's been going on in Italy for.... well I guess forever. I'm sure it wasn't meant to be a dig on the players skin color (at least I fucking hope not) but definitely in bad taste. Italian football continues to be painted in a bad light with things like this.

Netherlands

Only in Italy can the league come out declaring that they are launching a campaign against racism, and then two days later have a major news publication drop a skin-colur based pun as a headline.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Corriere dello Sport Editor Ivan Zazzaroni Defends Racist Headline On Inter’s Lukaku & Roma’s Smalling

Corriere dello Sport’s editor-in-chief Ivan Zazzaroni has defended his newspaper’s decision to run with the headline ‘black friday’ for a story relating to Inter’s Romelu Lukaku and Roma’s Chris Smalling ahead of the team’s meeting on Friday.

The Roman newspaper have come in for heavy criticism for the decision with many individuals calling them out on it whilst both clubs have also shared their disgust at it.

Digital platforms? I would say dustbins. Made up of noble grudges and cheap indignation,” he began a statement posted to the newspaper’s website.

“A nice thought a day keeps the doctor away. Armies of right-minded people flock to the web these days, to turn their beautiful souls white. Having identified the racist on duty, go, two strokes on the keyboard and the stain is gone. You feel like the better man in a better world. White, black, yellow.

“Denying the difference is the typical macroscopic stumbling block of the racist in the anti-racism. The mental suburbs of Sunday’s moralists, when Thursday has also become Sunday. ‘Black Friday’, for those who want and can understand it, was only the praise of difference, the pride of difference. If you don’t understand it, it’s because you can’t or because you do it.

It concludes: “An innocent title, however, perfectly argued by Roberto Perrone, is transformed into poison by those who have the poison inside them.”

- - - Updated - - -

Lukaku reaction

Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

32. Thanks (1): MVD