View Poll Results: Predict how Lukaku's Inter career will go

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Legend. One of the absolute best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matthäus)

5 3.47%
  • 9 - Icon. One of the best players in club history, and one of the best players in the world

13 9.03%
  • 8 - Great. A player of high quality that adds a lot to the team, one of the best in the league

72 50.00%
  • 7 - Good. A valuble asset to the team, one of the 10-15 best in his position in the league

24 16.67%
  • 6 - Above average. Useful player, but will never be a key player for a team

7 4.86%
  • 5 - Average. Completely average player. Does his job, but doesn't stand out

4 2.78%
  • 4 - Below average. Not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

8 5.56%
  • 3 - Anonymous. Will never be remembered due to the fact nobody expected anything from him

2 1.39%
  • 2 - Useless. Adds nothing of value, detrimental to the team when on the pitch

0 0%
  • 1 - Infamous. Awful signing, will go down in history as one of the shittiest Inter players ever

9 6.25%
Page 81 of 111 FirstFirst ... 31717879808182838491 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 2220

Thread: Romelu Lukaku

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    Romelu Lukaku Nazario de Lima.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

2. Thanks (4): eduzee, ElDuccio, GenDire, MVD

Fav. Player
    Barella

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Let's say against Slavia we had both Icardi and Lautaro starting the game, with the same shitty midfield with Grandpa and Vecino.
    Even Lautaro and Icardi having a good relationship, i DON'T BELIEVE they could win the game by themselves with that amazing understanding to each other.
    Maybe Icardi is too selfish in comparison to Lukaku. Icardi is interested in his personal numbers while Lukaku is more interested in the team success. I had some doubts in the summer between the change of one to another, now i don't have any doubts and can only thank Conte and Marotta for what they did.

4. Thanks (2): ElDuccio, forzainter257

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Dude, stop rewriting history and stop this narrative that fits your agenda.

Icardi was going for the Top scorer award in 2015 and he was passing the ball to a better option instead of trying to score on the final day even. He gave like 3 assists that day and only Palacio managed to convert. Back then he was even more immature than now...
    Where on earth did you draw a conclusion that he cares about his numbers? Because Wanda is a moron? I mean ffs, this shit is exactly why I keep "defending" him. If you say stuff that will twist reality of course some a-hole will show up to correct you. Stop doing it repeatedly ffs.

Icardi + Lautaro played very little together vs Barcelona and that got us an equalizing goal.
    Sanchez + Lautaro played together vs Barcelona and it gave us the best performance as of yet this season in the 1st half.
    Lukaku and Sanchez played almost 1.5 year and a half together and Man Utd fans have grown to hate both

Lautaro so far is the only common denominator in this narrative. Stop belittling Icardi with fake stuff just because you don't like him.
    Oh, and Lautaro makes less than 2m while Lukaku makes 9m...
    Last edited by brehme1989; 29 Nov 19 at 18:06.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

The problem of Icardi is that he can help as much he want's but he don't have the qualitys for that. He isn't fast, he isn't physical, he can't dribble, has not the skills to do something that changes the match. If you ask him to finish and try to help a litle the forward, he can do this. But you can't expect that much with this qualitys. He's more someone that want's the team to play for him, that's why i don't like him. Lautaro and Lukaku can do much more and this makes us dangerous and unpredictable in front of the goal.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

7. Thanks (3): Pipka, syrus, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    "Icardi isn't selfish, remember that one time?"

Look, can we stop fetishizing 'what if's? its boring.

9. Thanks (3): ADRossi, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

I dont think Icardi was bad for Toro development as a player, Spalletti was.

I also think Lukaku is the best partner Toro could ask for. It sometimes seems like Lukaku plays for Toro, and he does it with love and joy, he does it because he knows how important Toro is for us. Conte was damn right when he wanted Lukaku at all costs, because he knew something that most of us didnt - when Lukaku plays close to goal and have a quality player next to him, he would be at his best.
    Save Radja.

11. Thanks (2): rfU, thatdude

Fav. Player

Belgium

“At the moment they are the best partnership that I have played with. They do really well together and play for the team. They help us out and are not all about goals.
    https://sempreinter.com/2019/11/29/i...-recent-years/

13. Thanks (2): rfU, thatdude

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    First of lukakus first season was pretty good at manu. In his second one he scored 12 in 32 eol games. Zapata scored 6 in 21 at napoli and immobile got 3 in 24 for dortmund (league goals).
    So clearly the flopping is not on the same level and lukaku ateast played a good first season at manu. The other two sucked the moent they joined a bigger club.
    When you get the time look at their individual cases and not just copy and paste their stats from wikipedia. There's a reason why today they're skilled, top marks men today. I can look at Lewa's stats when he started out at Dortmund, or Toro's first season at inter and call them flops too. How was Salah's first season at Chelsea?

As far as Kaku's pretty good first season, he was high on confidence, as he is now. He was taking risks and aggressive. But he doesn't have the quality to be an all time great. But fuck it, goals are goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    No we dont you said you doubt anybody would even take him for 40 i said at 40 multiple epl clubs would come knocking and if he keeps his current scoring rate they ll even come knocking for 60+ mio.
    You're right. 40M is possible. But surely that isn't a good thing if we paid 75M. Do you doubt his quality too?
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Dude, stop rewriting history and stop this narrative that fits your agenda.
    The irony
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF

17. Thanks (4): ADRossi, Anne Marie, MVD, rfU

Fav. Player

Belgium

Lukaku experienced alot of racism in his youth. To counter this he played with alot of rage and wanted to become the best Belgian footballer. One of the reactions towards racism is 'overdrive'. They aim very high in their career so they are being acknowledged for what they have done and their status instead of being judged by their skincolour.

With all the fame, succes and money Lukaku still can't escape the racial abuse....

19. Thanks (3): GenDire, rfU, wera

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Jassa View Post
    If Icardi was better than Lukaku, how come our team is doing so much better with a worse main offensive player, we score more goals, we have more chances, yes our midfield is better, but even now, when its worse than last year, we are still creating more, and we have more space up front.
    Seeing how sexy was Spallettis football at Roma, how admired was Nainggolan as a world class midfielder and how great Perišić was for Croatia, you have to wonder what was happening at Inter that we weren't scoring as much as we are now. I believe we even scored in every match this season.

What I see is that we don't need a striker who only receives crosses to the box to score goals. What I see is a better gameplan, but also the players seem to be having each others backs. Except for Brozo throwing hands, there seems to be a certain level of understanding to just follow the inatructions and that we'll do what needs to be done
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Notice the careful wording of the statement? We did not detect any racism from "the whole stadium." Obviously it wasn't the whole stadium, you morons.

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

24. Thanks (2): MVD, syrus

Fav. Player
    Barella

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Yes, probably Icardi is more suited to be the star of mediocre teams like Lazio. Or just a rotation player for a big club which is what he is right now at PSG, Cavani and Icardi share that spot.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Anybody else who shat their pants when Lukaku came 1vs1 against GK and thought his touch would ruin this free goal?
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

27. Thanks (5): brakbrak, Howl, MVD, rfU, varmin

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Anybody else who shat their pants when Lukaku came 1vs1 against GK and thought his touch would ruin this free goal?
    Honestly, A little yeah...

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

29. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, MVD

Fav. Player
    Cambiaso

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by delaurentis View Post
    Lukaku experienced alot of racism in his youth. To counter this he played with alot of rage and wanted to become the best Belgian footballer. One of the reactions towards racism is 'overdrive'. They aim very high in their career so they are being acknowledged for what they have done and their status instead of being judged by their skincolour.

With all the fame, succes and money Lukaku still can't escape the racial abuse....
    Idiocy is blinding..
    Those racist crowd are ignorant
    Sensi Rules!!!

Malaysia

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    i turn off the TV for 10 seconds
    sorry for my bad English

32. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Fav. Player
    Barella

Malaysia

Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    Yes, probably Icardi is more suited to be the star of mediocre teams like Lazio. Or just a rotation player for a big club which is what he is right now at PSG, Cavani and Icardi share that spot.
    Bruh do you even watch PSG games ? He's their main CF, he benched Cavani

So we were mediocre like Lazio ? You guys act like he did nothing for us.........