View Poll Results: Predict how Lukaku's Inter career will go

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Legend. One of the absolute best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matthäus)

5 3.47%
  • 9 - Icon. One of the best players in club history, and one of the best players in the world

13 9.03%
  • 8 - Great. A player of high quality that adds a lot to the team, one of the best in the league

72 50.00%
  • 7 - Good. A valuble asset to the team, one of the 10-15 best in his position in the league

24 16.67%
  • 6 - Above average. Useful player, but will never be a key player for a team

7 4.86%
  • 5 - Average. Completely average player. Does his job, but doesn't stand out

4 2.78%
  • 4 - Below average. Not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

8 5.56%
  • 3 - Anonymous. Will never be remembered due to the fact nobody expected anything from him

2 1.39%
  • 2 - Useless. Adds nothing of value, detrimental to the team when on the pitch

0 0%
  • 1 - Infamous. Awful signing, will go down in history as one of the shittiest Inter players ever

9 6.25%
Page 38 of 54 FirstFirst ... 283536373839404148 ... LastLast

Thread: Romelu Lukaku

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    So we made a club record striker transfer in the hope that he finds the form he had at a club like Parma and Sassuolo? Sorry man, with that amount of money I expect Lewandowski-at-Bayern output. And I'm going to get Obafemi Martins or Giampaolo Pazzini returns at best.
    I was against this signing more than anyone. Fact is we paid money for him that nobody else ever will. We gotta hope he starts banging in goals and looking good again, because at the moment he is shite. Like commentators keep saying, he is reactive rather than being active and actually anticipating play which he and Conte need to sort out. Thankfully Politano is actually decent as a striker so far so he is an option we can and probably will be going to a lot.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

2. Thanks (2): Dylan, MVD

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Service hasnt been bad to Lukaku, there were a few occasions where he couldve shot, but decided to pass. I think hes fixable but for the time being we have to settle who was truly most against his signing, because there are 10 claims but only one truth.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

I know a lot of people might laugh, but at least icardi is only away on loan. If lukaku flops hopefully we can sell him an reintegrate icardi. Way too early to call him a flop though.

5. Thanks (3): MVD, Nothing, Wallace

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    So why did Man UTD want him? or Conte want him for that matter?
    He was pretty great at Everton

7. Thanks (2): Ethor, MVD

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    I know a lot of people might laugh, but at least icardi is only away on loan. If lukaku flops hopefully we can sell him an reintegrate icardi. Way too early to call him a flop though.
    Man, fucking Forza Marotta.
    Dr. Marotta

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    I love your optimism regarding the reintegration of Icardi but that shit is never going to happen. I honestly think the club would prefer to instruct Inter Media House to make a video of management eating their own faeces rather than allow Icardi to return and play for Inter.
    Last edited by Puma; 19 Sep 19 at 04:06.
    #FlyEaglesFly

10. Thanks (2): bjwam4, surripere

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    Service hasnt been bad to Lukaku, there were a few occasions where he couldve shot, but decided to pass. I think hes fixable but for the time being we have to settle who was truly most against his signing, because there are 10 claims but only one truth.
    Is the "one truth" Brehme?
    #FlyEaglesFly

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    I think he is trying too much to look like a team player, I mean he is team player more than selfish striker but he is trying too hard.

In the game vs Udinese, in the first 2-3 mins he was played a good pass which he could have taken in his stride and shoot but he chose to pass the ball back.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    For strikers the usual phraseology for that is: He lacks confidence.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Romelu Lukaku involved in dressing room spat with Inter teammate

Inter forward Romelu Lukaku was reportedly involved in a dressing room row with teammate Marcelo Brozovic after their draw with Slavia Prague.

It was a disappointing way to start their Champions League campaign on Tuesday evening as the Nerazzurri were held to a 1-1 draw by their rivals at home.

In fact, they had to rely on an injury-time equaliser to grab a share of the spoils, and so there will undoubtedly be plenty for Antonio Conte to think about moving forward in order to ensure that they improve.

With the Derby della Madonnina against Milan ahead this weekend though, it appears as though the Italian tactician has another concern to sort out after talk of a confrontation in the dressing room in midweek.

As noted by La Gazzetta dello Sport, Lukaku was speaking to his teammates in the dressing room after the game and urged them to adopt a more offensive approach and follow Conte’s strategy closely.

It’s added that Brozovic felt as though it was a personal criticism and reacted by trying to square up to Lukaku only for their teammates to intervene and separate them before the situation escalated.

Based on the report above, it sounds as though there was perhaps a misunderstanding between the pair rather than Lukaku specifically criticising Brozovic in front of the rest of the squad.

However, it’s not mentioned as to whether or not the pair quickly made up after the incident, and so Conte may well have to intervene himself at this point to ensure that there is no lingering tension and issues between the pair ahead of the Milan clash.

It’s far from an ideal situation for Inter though, while Lukaku will be keen to get back to scoring and winning ways after his £74m move from Manchester United this past summer, as per BBC Sport.

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Against Slavia he looked at stage: preseason game N1. It's possible all efforts to put his body in a shape to affect him now.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    I wonder who is leaking this locker room shit fest. We usually had a sealed locker room for over a year and a half and only Wanda on that stupid show would leak some useless trivia.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    De Vrij

Netherlands

82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter
    Lukaku has no business saying that because 1. it's solely Cunte's and 2. he's done even worse himself. Brozo should get help for his ego anger issues.
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

19. Thanks (2): MVD, _OC_

Italy

After the alleged confrontation between Lukaku and Brozovic reported by Gazzetta, there's only one drastic solution for January.

Brozo to Sevilla on loan+option and Lukakone exceptionally traded to New York City on dry loan (Pastorello masterclass in the last day of calciomercato, after the good Jay-Z pulls the strings and convinces the stubborn Belgian to accept MLS).

21. Thanks (2): n4l, Wallace

Fav. Player
    ₩€$£€¥

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Romelu Lukaku involved in dressing room spat with Inter teammate

Inter forward Romelu Lukaku was reportedly involved in a dressing room row with teammate Marcelo Brozovic after their draw with Slavia Prague.

It was a disappointing way to start their Champions League campaign on Tuesday evening as the Nerazzurri were held to a 1-1 draw by their rivals at home.

In fact, they had to rely on an injury-time equaliser to grab a share of the spoils, and so there will undoubtedly be plenty for Antonio Conte to think about moving forward in order to ensure that they improve.

With the Derby della Madonnina against Milan ahead this weekend though, it appears as though the Italian tactician has another concern to sort out after talk of a confrontation in the dressing room in midweek.

As noted by La Gazzetta dello Sport, Lukaku was speaking to his teammates in the dressing room after the game and urged them to adopt a more offensive approach and follow Conte’s strategy closely.

It’s added that Brozovic felt as though it was a personal criticism and reacted by trying to square up to Lukaku only for their teammates to intervene and separate them before the situation escalated.

Based on the report above, it sounds as though there was perhaps a misunderstanding between the pair rather than Lukaku specifically criticising Brozovic in front of the rest of the squad.

However, it’s not mentioned as to whether or not the pair quickly made up after the incident, and so Conte may well have to intervene himself at this point to ensure that there is no lingering tension and issues between the pair ahead of the Milan clash.

It’s far from an ideal situation for Inter though, while Lukaku will be keen to get back to scoring and winning ways after his £74m move from Manchester United this past summer, as per BBC Sport.
    lol @ Brozo 'squared up' to Lukaku. Lukaku would snap that village idiot like a twig
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

“I'm having fun coaching Inter" - Antonio Conte

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by I4E View Post
    lol @ Brozo 'squared up' to Lukaku. Lukaku would snap that village idiot like a twig
    Actually, considering how weak Lukaku seems at using his physique to hold up the ball and fend off defenders, I would put my money on the Croatian

Let's not forget, Brozo just oozes that Central Coast RSL energy. (and probably a pocket knife)
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

Quote Originally Posted by I4E View Post
    Brozo is a Kyle. Five cans of energy drinks is sufficient enough to take on Lukaku head on.

Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Can we beg to FIFA to convert , lets say 30 crosses per game into 1 goal?

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

So who do we ship out now?

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    LOL so glad we got rid of all the troublemakers.....

I hate this shit not the fact that it happened but the fact that it s in the media again like wtf? The media is already creating their little narrative and if we lose the derby the mighty media shit storm is gonna come breaking down on us. Who ever leaks this shit needs to get the boot asap
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Must be Icardi’s fault.
    Dr. Marotta