View Poll Results: Predict how Lukaku's Inter career will go

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Legend. One of the absolute best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matthäus)

5 3.47%
  • 9 - Icon. One of the best players in club history, and one of the best players in the world

13 9.03%
  • 8 - Great. A player of high quality that adds a lot to the team, one of the best in the league

72 50.00%
  • 7 - Good. A valuble asset to the team, one of the 10-15 best in his position in the league

24 16.67%
  • 6 - Above average. Useful player, but will never be a key player for a team

7 4.86%
  • 5 - Average. Completely average player. Does his job, but doesn't stand out

4 2.78%
  • 4 - Below average. Not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

8 5.56%
  • 3 - Anonymous. Will never be remembered due to the fact nobody expected anything from him

2 1.39%
  • 2 - Useless. Adds nothing of value, detrimental to the team when on the pitch

0 0%
  • 1 - Infamous. Awful signing, will go down in history as one of the shittiest Inter players ever

9 6.25%
Page 41 of 54 FirstFirst ... 313839404142434451 ... LastLast

Thread: Romelu Lukaku

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by tanorini View Post
    This guy's first touch is terrible, doesn't run into space. He was fucking up the plan last two games. He needs to be able to anticipate the pass before it's made, control the ball and pass to the vacant player. I think his back issue was hampering him but the idea that these midget players of udinese were able to get the ball before him means he isn't very aware of the pass being made to him. He is a good player can improve. This is just my opinion can be very wrong.
    Doesn't run into space? The only time he had an opportunity to do so, Gagliardini played the ball 5 hours late.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

2. Thanks (1): AntonTheGreat

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    We knew Lukakus weak sides. We knew (well most of us), that he wont help much with dribbling, first touch goals or whatever.

But he is deffo better than he is playing. he was good in his first two games, he was bad in his second two. He has fitness issues and problems with his back, his bad form is slightly due to Conte forcing him to play, when he should have been rested in CL for example.

Dont bash him too soon. We will never see wonder goals from him, byt once fit and settled, he will improve our gameplay, he will help create (with his movement) and i think he will bang at least 20 goals this season.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

4. Thanks (4): AntonTheGreat, Ethor, Urban, Zane

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    How was he good in his first two games? Just because he ended up on the score sheet?

Apart from one power run he did nothing vs Lecce. It was too early of course to have any expectations but he hasn't really improved since. Also too early. But we know him, we paid 80m exactly because we know him and he is a finished product.

And it won't get much better than this.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

6. Thanks (3): Dylan, Nothing, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Not coz he scored. But he kept the ball better, moved much more, helped open space for the rest, even had some decent passes.

And if you think he wont get much better than this, than you havent seen him prior his last season play. He may be flop, but it's way too early to say.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

8. Thanks (1): Zane

Greece

I've been following him since Anderlecht. Only skipped his WBA tenure. The idea to watch them was torture enough.

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Kharja

United States

90 10 years of FIF
    "It won't get much better than this!"
    -Brehme on Lukaku 4 games and a back injury into the season
    Only One Inter

I'm so high I can eat a Star

11. Thanks (5): delaurentis, thatdude, Urban, Zane, Ziyad

Greece

2 goals in 4 games and not a very positive contribution outside that. How much better are you expecting him to be?

Conte uomo di merda

13. Thanks (1): wera

Old name
    the dude

Sweden

He is and never be on the Icardi level. That's the mistake brehme is making, by comparing Lukaku to Icardi.

Icardi did everything for Inter, only a hater will disagree. And if we lived in a perfect scenario, Icardi under Conte would have been... Very good.

Lukaku shouldn't be used the way he is used, a la tevez or Kun type of forward. He is too big and too clunky for that, and also Sanchez is here too...

What I am judging Lukaku so far is for his movements in general, and I like them, maybe is the honeymoon phase or idk, but he likes to involve the team when attacking, not saying that a striker should be doing that all the time, but I personally like it. He is too soft mentally to be a killer in front of goal... And back pain or no back pain, he hasn't been terrible nor great for us, just meh. Probably will get better soon. I can't see him under 20 goals, I just can't

Also partnership with Martinez is no good for him. Try Sanchez and he will become much better.
    Guacamole

15. Thanks (1): Nothing

Greece

I'm not comparing Lukaku to Icardi. That's a very wrong comprehension of what I said. Lukaku is unfit to shine Icardi's boots.

But according to the club, Lukaku is worth more than Icardi.

Conte uomo di merda

17. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Old name
    the dude

Sweden

Not in a football sense he isn't. They chose to go to the direction we're going, maybe in 5 or 10 years we will see the fruits of this type of direction, if the Zhang's haven't sold us to some Armani or dolce and Gabbana owners...
    Guacamole

19. Thanks (1): Zane

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Who the hell cares anymore how good Icardi is... He and his mom/wife acted bigger than the club a billion times and we don't need such people in this club... I rather have normal players and win shit than have pathetic egocentric morons in my team that upset everyone else in the team.

Let's have some dignity ffs

Yeah Lukaku isn't on Icardi level of finishing... So fucking what... The Icardi way of football isn't the only way of football... Maybe you guys sucked his dick too long and refuse other styles
    I don't even like Conte's style tho but rather this than putting up with cancer attitude from Icardi, Perisic and Nainggolan and their rotten attitude

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

What has Lukaku ever won?

Conte uomo di merda

23. Thanks (1): chipschups

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    I'm not comparing Lukaku to Icardi. That's a very wrong comprehension of what I said. Lukaku is unfit to shine Icardi's boots.

morally, yes. i mean, you would have to be a pile of pig's manure to be less worthy than icardi.

selling icardi was NOT a technical decision.

- - - Updated - - -

We can compare lukaku and icardi, or any players, as much as we want: this is a forum and we are here to discuss anything that we may find interesting, including the purely speculative comparisons.

Such as the lukaku vs icardi's one.

I don't even know if lukaku was meant to replace icardi, or if we would have bought the Belgian anyway.

Imho, lukaku-icardi would have worked well.

But the club rightfully decided that icardi had to leave, regardless of anything or anyone else.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

25. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

A dick contest in the whatsapp group.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

27. Thanks (2): DM_, MVD

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    A dick contest in the whatsapp group.
    Whenever you post something, I imagine that you are actually Candreva, or at least looks like him in real life.
    Forza Inter

29. Thanks (2): n4l, _Ivan_

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Whenever you post something, I imagine that you are actually Candreva, or at least looks like him in real life.
    You must hate me then.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

31. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    JZ Recoba Adri

England

WRONG Wrong and Wrong....

At the time ,anybody would have been favoured over Icardi due to managements final stance on the Icardi situation...
    Lukaku just happen to want to join inter and Conte

Fav. Player
    Lukaku@Sensi

Poland

And what did Icardi won other than Wanda's ass from maxi Lopez?

34. Thanks (3): Kakaroto, MVD, Ziyad

Netherlands

Wasn't particularly great, but took his chance when it mattered most. Three goals through four league games. Impressive considering he's new to Italian football. He's not immune to criticism, but he's playing well enough to earn a grace period from me as of now.

36. Thanks (6): Dylan, Kev9Inter, MVD, Pajo, Stefan, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Canada

he always looks frustrated and stressed, glad he got the goal, he needed it for his mentality i feel lol

38. Thanks (1): MVD