View Poll Results: Predict how Lukaku's Inter career will go

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Legend. One of the absolute best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matthšus)

5 3.47%
  • 9 - Icon. One of the best players in club history, and one of the best players in the world

13 9.03%
  • 8 - Great. A player of high quality that adds a lot to the team, one of the best in the league

72 50.00%
  • 7 - Good. A valuble asset to the team, one of the 10-15 best in his position in the league

24 16.67%
  • 6 - Above average. Useful player, but will never be a key player for a team

7 4.86%
  • 5 - Average. Completely average player. Does his job, but doesn't stand out

4 2.78%
  • 4 - Below average. Not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

8 5.56%
  • 3 - Anonymous. Will never be remembered due to the fact nobody expected anything from him

2 1.39%
  • 2 - Useless. Adds nothing of value, detrimental to the team when on the pitch

0 0%
  • 1 - Infamous. Awful signing, will go down in history as one of the shittiest Inter players ever

9 6.25%
Page 90 of 112 FirstFirst ... 408087888990919293100 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 2222

Thread: Romelu Lukaku

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Lukaku is never going to have the technique to score in tight spaces or the footwork to get out of them. He reminds me of those huge dogs that think they can jump around and do puppy shit, forgetting how massive they are.

What pisses me off most, and shouldn't be an issue, is his attention to the play. He makes his run, sees it's not successful and just stops. Yesterday he paid the ultimate price. Its fixable if you ask me.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...ť un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    JZ4

He's better at controlling long balls and shielding. And obviously his linkup play with Toro. Some positives.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

3. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

With all his limitations, I think he is a better partner for Lautaro than Icardi.

It's frustrating but it somehow leads to goals. As long as this partnership is working I won't complain but the minute it stops working then we would be in a big trouble.

So the ideal thing to do IMO is to wait till the end of the season and see how they performed.
    Ajax just thrashed Juve!! Fuck whoever uses the 'experience' excuse for signing bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds who do nothing other than laying in the treatment room and demanding high wages.

5. Thanks (2): Il Drago, rfU

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    Your link didnt show he said. Source for the direct quote please?
    Hmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by monster09 View Post
    https://twitter.com/rocnationsports/...585275395?s=21

Btw Lukaku's agency confirmed that fee is 80 million including bonuses.

Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Hmm hmmmm

Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

8. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    He reminds me of those huge dogs that think they can jump around and do puppy shit, forgetting how massive they are.

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Hmmm
    ??? are you seriously using a ManUtd fan fif post as the source?
    So monster said it, not Pastorello. Ofc a MU fan will want to sugarcoat the price.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Hmm hmmmm

They also inexplicably used a fucking 30 year old version of our logo? Like, thatís actually something harder to fuck up than it is to get right.

I donít even understand brehmeís point anymore. Are you trying to say we paid Ä80m straight up? Are you denying that the deal was 65 + 15? Or are you just emphasizing the total value of Ä80m.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    ??? are you seriously using a ManUtd fan fif post as the source?
    So monster said it, not Pastorello. Ofc a MU fan will want to sugarcoat the price.
    Roc Nation is a management company that has Lukaku's rights... so it's coming from an official source. They also have Witsel, De Bryune, Boateng and a couple of other players.

Jay-Z is the founder.. As Uni said - if there's an agency that would inflate their client's price it's them, although they did label that the price includes the bonuses. What are those - we'll never know for sure.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

13. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe

Vietnam

So it is not 80m. It is 65m, as Conte said. 15m could link to CL knockout ticket (for example) which we will never pay.

Btw, brehme, you should be the first one not care about those 15m at all. If Lukaku is as mediocre as you claim, he will never reach those bonus.

Greece

It's an 80m transfer.

There are no ifs. Who cares about the method of payment? The club budgeted 80m for him, end of story. We could end up paying all of it in 2078, who the fuck cares?

It's 80m, stop using excuses such as 65m over 5 years and bullshit like that. All transfers are payable over a number of years. The end value is what matters. It's 80m, stop fucking around to make this less of a bad move or some great piece of business.

And the guys who will pay taxes on the deal and are affected by the inflation of the price is the agency.

So let's celebrate that there are "bonuses" involved and in cased it fails hard we will only still have reached the record transfer fee

I cannot even understand you people. Why are you trying to suggest that this transfer cost less?
    All UK sources say 80m euros, the player's agency. And our team just says it's a 65+something deal and you act as if it's some sort of discount.

If I buy something and the end value is 80m, I made a 80m deal. Doesn't mean squat if I just paid 5% of it or will pay 60% of it by ten years time.

Conte uomo di merda

16. Thanks (2): brakbrak, eduzee

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

If piece of shit Icardi is worth 70M while being forced out of the club then Lukaku is easily 80M, it's a steal actually. I don't know what else to say...

And yes, it does depend - both the payment method and the bonuses included but let's forget about it, just like the fact that you think you aren't stubborn.
    ó Massimo Moratti

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Vietnam

Conte says its 65m. He knows the contract details. So its not 80m. Who cares about UK sources when they dont know shit about what the bonus is? (neither do you)

Based on your logic, are you saying ManUtd paid 80m on Martial in 2016 when the bonus is Ballon d’or winning or some bullshit like that?

20. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Greece

Okay, so Conte says it's 65 so it's 65.

It doesn't mean that he wants to relieve the pressure off Lukaku for that massive 80m amount making it seem less because fans would demand a prime Ronaldinho with that kind of money... Not that 65m js an earthly amount.

Or maybe he's just being indirectly demotivating the player and perhaps the rest of the team assuming the targetted bonuses aren't going to be met. Doesn't that bother you? Doesn't that bother the player that the manager who wanted to bring him over would say that the deal is less than what was agreed?

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    sdv,skri,epic

Ukraine

The thing is that we overpaid A LOT for Romelu and I doubt he will ever be able to justify his transfer fee.

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    No player with this price tag and his age would ever justify the price. So we need to move on.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Guys, you are delusional. One season wonders, hell, even half a season wonders are 40M nowadays.

Fans demand a prime Ronaldinho for that money, you say? Its twenty fucking twenty dude, wake up.
    ó Massimo Moratti

25. Thanks (4): Candreva Crosses, Jacquez, MVD, wera

Fav. Player

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by eduzee View Post
    The thing is that we overpaid A LOT for Romelu and I doubt he will ever be able to justify his transfer fee.
    Let us just accept the fact that the football market is fucked up financially, no human can justify that transfer fee.

27. Thanks (1): eduzee

Fav. Player
    sdv,skri,epic

Ukraine

I just feel that someone like Belotti could be a a better option and cost less money to acquire.

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    The only bargain here is Icardi.

We basically just swapped a headache off the pitch to a migraine on the pitch.

Some of you will like him bullying small teams, some of you not.
    Dr. Marotta

30. Thanks (2): Nothing, Sqnalkel