View Poll Results: Predict how Lukaku's Inter career will go

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Legend. One of the absolute best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matthäus)

5 3.47%
  • 9 - Icon. One of the best players in club history, and one of the best players in the world

13 9.03%
  • 8 - Great. A player of high quality that adds a lot to the team, one of the best in the league

72 50.00%
  • 7 - Good. A valuble asset to the team, one of the 10-15 best in his position in the league

24 16.67%
  • 6 - Above average. Useful player, but will never be a key player for a team

7 4.86%
  • 5 - Average. Completely average player. Does his job, but doesn't stand out

4 2.78%
  • 4 - Below average. Not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

8 5.56%
  • 3 - Anonymous. Will never be remembered due to the fact nobody expected anything from him

2 1.39%
  • 2 - Useless. Adds nothing of value, detrimental to the team when on the pitch

0 0%
  • 1 - Infamous. Awful signing, will go down in history as one of the shittiest Inter players ever

9 6.25%
Page 230 of 233 FirstFirst ... 130180220227228229230231232233 LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,600 of 4658

Thread: Romelu Lukaku

Italy

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Should be Barella if it goes to an Inter player.
    <<Gli scudetti è giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

Peppino Prisco facci un gol

2. Thanks (1): Wings

Fav. Player
    JZ4

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    If we win Serie A, I'd bet it'll be him.

title celebrations already began mate, where you been???

As for POTY, I think Kaku and CR7 are neck-in-neck, CR7 is top goal scorer with a more impressive (aesthetically speaking) repertoire of goals, while Kaku has more impressive assists and his goals are driving us to the scudetto. Stats aside, Insigne is also having a very impressive season.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Fav. Player
    Darmian

Italy

94 10 years of FIF
    Giving Ronaldo, who often plays as a glorified poacher for a (currently) 4th place team the POY award would be a complete farce. As brehme said, Barella is the most deserving player. However, these awards always go to strikers it seems like, so Lukaku is the best alternative. Lukaku also has five more assists than Ronaldo.

Muriel is more deserving than Ronaldo.

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    If Crotone somehow avoid relegation, it should be Simy.

6. Thanks (3): magnesium, rfU, WLEXT

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Giving Ronaldo, who often plays as a glorified poacher for a (currently) 4th place team the POY award would be a complete farce. As brehme said, Barella is the most deserving player. However, these awards always go to strikers it seems like, so Lukaku is the best alternative. Lukaku also has five more assists than Ronaldo.

I think Bonucci won it a few years back. I think Barella deserves it so much more than Lukaku but you guys are right, if it goes to an inter player it'd probably be Lukaku.
    #zhangisconte'sbitch

Malta

Lukaku Serie A player of the season no questions asked

Fav. Player
    JZ4

10 years of FIF
    Giving Ronaldo, who often plays as a glorified poacher for a (currently) 4th place team the POY award would be a complete farce.

First 15 goals of the season, how many poacher/tap-like goals do you see vs using pace, skill and aggression to beat his man and drilling a well placed effort into the far corner? I hate having to give props to the enemy but lets not bullshit either, CR7 is the best footballer in serie A just happens to be playing for a garbage team and rookie coach. Also Juve will likely finishing 2nd end of the season so it's not that much of a farce.

Lukaku also has five more assists than Ronaldo.
    Only because CR7 is more selfish. CR7 also has the highest goals contribution (24 goals out of 56).

Muriel ain't even a starter for his team.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

10. Thanks (2): Linege, Ronaldo

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

10 years of FIF
    De Vrij for the best player award. Don't @ me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    What did Matthaus do for Inter?

12. Thanks (1): eduzee

Fav. Player
    Inter Milan
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Burundi

Lukaku only has 6 assist according to Serie A site which makes it 4 more assist than Ronaldo.
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    i think you've forgotten the creative genius that was a midfield of Zanetti-Vieira-Cambiasso with Stankovic in front
    tiki-whati
    Quote Originally Posted by Provenzano View Post
    I think we should say - Skriniar Milan, because Milan should be in second place.

14. Thanks (1): MVD

India

Quote Originally Posted by Bergpavian View Post
    Icardi was Inter's last Serie A Footballer of the Year 2018, the award for the Serie A Player of the Season is kinda new and Ronaldo was the first one who received it.
    Looks like lega had to give Ronaldo something since he kept failing to become the capocannoniere so they just made up an award, grande.

England

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    If we win Serie A, I'd bet it'll be him.
    He deserves it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rfU View Post

First 15 goals of the season, how many poacher/tap-like goals do you see vs using pace, skill and aggression to beat his man and drilling a well placed effort into the far corner? I hate having to give props to the enemy but lets not bullshit either, CR7 is the best footballer in serie A just happens to be playing for a garbage team and rookie coach. Also Juve will likely finishing 2nd end of the season so it's not that much of a farce.

Only because CR7 is more selfish. CR7 also has the highest goals contribution (24 goals out of 56).

Muriel ain't even a starter for his team.
    Lukaku is scoring goals, his all round play is better and is leading his team to the title. Ronaldo loses.

Fav. Player
    JZ4

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by redmou View Post
    Lukaku is scoring goals, his all round play is better and is leading his team to the title. Ronaldo loses.
    FYI CR7 didn't win all those ballon d'ors for his "all round play".

All I'm saying is don't be surprised he gets the vote, he is having a very good season (in Serie A).

18. Thanks (2): MVD, Ottoman empire

England

Quote Originally Posted by rfU View Post
    FYI CR7 didn't win all those ballon d'ors for his "all round play".

All I'm saying is don't be surprised he gets the vote, he is having a very good season (in Serie A).
    His team won the main titles. His team isn't winning the major titles this time. 36 year old Ronaldo is getting more limited outside of his goalscoring as every day passes.

Even if he is having a good season. It isn't better than Lukaku's.

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

I wouldnt be surprised if he ends up being a solid contender for the Ballon d'Or this year. If he adds a few more to his goal & assist tally, wins the scudetto, and does well in the Euro he'll have one of the best European seasons without a doubt.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    given the lack of progress in Europe I'd seriously doubt it tbh

not saying you have to win the CL to qualify for the Ballon, but you need to get out of the group stages at least.
    Does someone wanna run the numbers and tell me what the least continential progress a winner has ever made?

22. Thanks (4): ADRossi, Glass box, Universe, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Lukaku being a contender for Ballon d'or? That's gotta be a joke right? First of all, imo Ballon d'or has lost its credibility ever since it was snatched away from Sneijder who didn't even make it to top 3 despite his accomplishment. However, the winner has always been either Ronaldo or Messi; Modric won it in 2018 because he was the engine for Real Madrid winning CL and Croatio finishing second in World Cup. Lukaku didn't do a single fuck in CL this season (or any season for that matter) other than blocking Sanchez's winning header so hell no, he shouldn't even be in the discussion for Ballon d'Or.
    #zhangisconte'sbitch

Italy

Nothing short of Euros deep run with Belgium, where he is the undisputed MVP, will he be a serious candidate for the Ballon D'or.

25. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    JZ4

10 years of FIF
    His team won the main titles. His team isn't winning the major titles this time.
    One of the Ballon d'ors he won zero trophies but beat out double winning Messi and treble winning Ribery.

36 year old Ronaldo is getting more limited outside of his goalscoring as every day passes.
    that is true but you're putting too much emphasis on "all round play". Kaku's assist to Toro vs Lazio, CR7 would 9 times out of 10 shoot that and likely score. CR7 is going for a fairy-tail ending by gunning for capocannoniere. If he gets it and by some margin and Juventus finish 2nd... just don't de surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    not saying you have to win the CL to qualify for the Ballon, but you need to get out of the group stages at least. Does someone wanna run the numbers and tell me what the least continential progress a winner has ever made?
    Probably peak Ronaldihno in 2004/05, knocked out in the round of 16. I think Kaku would have to finish as top goal scorer in both competitions to be in serious contention.

27. Thanks (2): MVD, Sawyer

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

If he continues his goal scoring form for us, we win the league, and he leads Belgium to the euros, he could be ballon d'or. But he would need a great euros.

29. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

The discussion is fucking hilarious.
    2 years ago was an argue, if we overpay and how he will fill Icardi's boots. Now someones try to make a case where he could win ballon d'or. This speaks volumes how important he is and how well he meshes with the team.
    I am more than happy he is a successfull, albeit expensive transfer for us. But not overreact, he is not allon d'or material. That doesn't mean I am not happy with him in an Inter shirt.

31. Thanks (2): DARi0, rfU