View Poll Results: Predict how Lukaku's Inter career will go

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Legend. One of the absolute best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matthäus)

5 3.47%
  • 9 - Icon. One of the best players in club history, and one of the best players in the world

13 9.03%
  • 8 - Great. A player of high quality that adds a lot to the team, one of the best in the league

72 50.00%
  • 7 - Good. A valuble asset to the team, one of the 10-15 best in his position in the league

24 16.67%
  • 6 - Above average. Useful player, but will never be a key player for a team

7 4.86%
  • 5 - Average. Completely average player. Does his job, but doesn't stand out

4 2.78%
  • 4 - Below average. Not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

8 5.56%
  • 3 - Anonymous. Will never be remembered due to the fact nobody expected anything from him

2 1.39%
  • 2 - Useless. Adds nothing of value, detrimental to the team when on the pitch

0 0%
  • 1 - Infamous. Awful signing, will go down in history as one of the shittiest Inter players ever

9 6.25%
Page 48 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3845464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Romelu Lukaku

Fav. Player

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by alvaro View Post
    Starting to get really annoyed by the "hey I was here, hey this is where you should have passed the ball to.." -pointing...
    Fully agree with you. His movement off the ball is also not very good. He just stands there.... Lukaku will need to step it up.
    I'd even go as far as to say that the result against JuBe would be different with a different striker say Sanchez, Dzeko or even Icardi.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

95 10 years of FIF
    Lautaro-Sanchez strike partnership please?
    Spoiler: text 

Fav. Player
    De Vrij

Netherlands

82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter
    Such a useless fucking bad player.

I thought this was one of his best games yet (which is telling). He had some good moves here and there. But the amount of retarded fuck ups, wasting huge chances and his pathetic first touch, it's just inexcusable. And the apathetic impression he gives off in general… I am so goddamn sick of it. I don't believe we would have lost with Sanchez instead of this fucking cuck.
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    I think I'd screw my liver if we pushed Icardi to Juventus and he scored against us whilst we had to witness Lukaku with the Inter shirt.

There's still time for that to come to fruition though.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by A.l.i View Post
    Lautaro-Sanchez strike partnership please?
    I am all for it but sadly i can't see it happening anytime soon. We spent a lot on Lukaku and Conte loves him. He isn't going to get benched after just few months at Inter

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by Irequis View Post
    As frustrating it is, what is more frustrating is his attitude to be a coach-player on the field. Berating his teammates and pointing here and there will not help. I hope this stops know.
    He did this quite a bit at Manchester. In fact a lot of the mistakes he's making are the same mistakes he made at Manchester. Again not sure what Conte saw in this guy.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by rfU View Post
    He did this quite a bit at Manchester. In fact a lot of the mistakes he's making are the same mistakes he made at Manchester. Again not sure what Conte saw in this guy.
    At his age, players barely change. His finger pointing, thumbs up impression when he miscontrols the pass, asking for the pass when the passing lane is blocked was very common when he was at Everton, ManUtd and it will be same at Inter too. Don't think he will stop that.

He was better for ManUtd in the first season than what he showed at Inter, I think he needs bit of time.

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

I think benching him should be our absolute last resort. IMO, benching him would be a suicide after what we paid for him.

We paid a lot of money for him and Conte thinks he can work with him so I’d say play him if we want to have any chance of offloading him next summer. Plus, who knows, maybe he can improve.

ManU are having striker issues and a lot of experts are questioning offloading Lukaku. Maybe ManU decide they want him back in January?
    Ajax just thrashed Juve!! Fuck whoever uses the 'experience' excuse for signing bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds who do nothing other than laying in the treatment room and demanding high wages.

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    From Icardi to Lukaku... What a downgrade ffs
    Well Icardi had to go that's not the point...
    Replacing him with a Bison is the point... Fuck is he limited with his decision making
    Ouch
    Conte's choice...

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

13. Thanks (3): Adriano, CafeCordoba, MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    He's constantly two-thirds of the way there. He'll beat his man on the dribble, only to shoot a weak shot instead of passing. He'll corral a nice first touch, only to misplace the pass.
    So another "almost" player just like Ricky "almost" Alvarez and Fredy "almost" Guarin...
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

15. Thanks (2): Adriano, MVD

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I think people are being too quick to judge. Just like everyone was calling Lautaro shit just a few weeks ago ignoring his short pre-season I think people are forgetting that Lukaku just came back from injury and maybe he was being hampered by it out there. I would like to give him the benefit of the doubt a bit longer. Serie A isn't exactly the easiest league to settle into at the best of times
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    10 wrong passes yesterday...

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Boss player...keep it up bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

20. Thanks (1): chipschups

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

Quote Originally Posted by n4l View Post
    Boss player...keep it up bro.
    Attention, attention !
    The amount of sarcasm in this post can break your screen

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    I think people are being too quick to judge. Just like everyone was calling Lautaro shit just a few weeks ago ignoring his short pre-season I think people are forgetting that Lukaku just came back from injury and maybe he was being hampered by it out there. I would like to give him the benefit of the doubt a bit longer. Serie A isn't exactly the easiest league to settle into at the best of times
    He played almost the same at Utd and people were defending him saying he doesn't get enough chances well guess what i keep hearing the same thing from people on here. So what is it? Is he perhaps not good enough or are people delusional as fuck?

Conte concedes Lukaku must train more due to 'massive body'

Didn't he already lose a lot of weight or was that just bullshit talk for the papers?
    Last edited by Cauet; 07 Oct 19 at 11:02.

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    We should have got Duvan instead. Cheaper and better.

Sent from my SM-G920K using Tapatalk

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Zapata was never for sale.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

Should have kept Pinamonti but he isn't a big experienced name... Stupid Italian coach mentality
    Fuck experience, experience for what?! Making bad decisions left and right?
    Talent and agility >>>experience
    Our best player is 24! Outfield anyway

Start giving our youth chances instead of spending big on N9 and Lukaku type fuckers...

I blame this club and the sporting mgmt for having no vision... Giving coaches too much power

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Insomnia

Europe

Should have overpaid for Dzeko. I know it’s easy to say it now but I had the same opinion back when we signed Lukaku. For 30 mil Dzeko would have been ours and we would have a rather reliable striker who knows the league very well. Belotti would have been a better option too though he would have been way more expensive than Dzeko. Both would fit into Contes system well imo.

And no... Lukaku won’t turn out to be great. It won’t get much better than what he has shown so far.
    I did it all for the nookie

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    LOL where did the conte wants him enthusiasm go?
    What we ve seen so far from rom has been what he looked like since his everton days a beast at times but also completely useless other times. His first touch never was great but he has moments where he gets it just right even though they might not be fully intentional(delight). The only thing that really frustrates me is how bad he is at using that huge body of his to his advantage. On yesterdays game he was shit but it has also to be said that after the sensi sub we barely got the ball upfield.

Anyways if conte wanted him this bad after watching him then he got exactly what he wanted so why panic now? Unless lukaku loses his confidence completely then he s gonna bounce back.

Yes we overpaid but we overpaid cause our coach wanted him very badly and said coach did a pretty good job so far so no i d not rather have dzeko.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte