View Poll Results: Predict how Lukaku's Inter career will go

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Legend. One of the absolute best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matthäus)

    5 3.47%
  • 9 - Icon. One of the best players in club history, and one of the best players in the world

    13 9.03%
  • 8 - Great. A player of high quality that adds a lot to the team, one of the best in the league

    72 50.00%
  • 7 - Good. A valuble asset to the team, one of the 10-15 best in his position in the league

    24 16.67%
  • 6 - Above average. Useful player, but will never be a key player for a team

    7 4.86%
  • 5 - Average. Completely average player. Does his job, but doesn't stand out

    4 2.78%
  • 4 - Below average. Not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

    8 5.56%
  • 3 - Anonymous. Will never be remembered due to the fact nobody expected anything from him

    2 1.39%
  • 2 - Useless. Adds nothing of value, detrimental to the team when on the pitch

    0 0%
  • 1 - Infamous. Awful signing, will go down in history as one of the shittiest Inter players ever

    9 6.25%
Page 171 of 191 FirstFirst ... 71121161168169170171172173174181 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,420 of 3819

Thread: Romelu Lukaku

  1. #3401
    DARi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Mar 07
    Posts
    8,114
    Thanked
    7,674 times
    Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

    Romania

    55 10 years of FIF
    The Belgium striker did also explain the ‘machine gun celebration’ with Lautaro Martinez.



    “Lautaro wants to start playing Call of Duty with me and [Achraf] Hakimi, we are beginning, this week I gave him a PS5 so he can start playing with us.”

    > Nice advertising campaign of Romelu! If he is not pocketing money from Sony/Call of Duty - Black Ops Cold War developers, he is a fool
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothing View Post
    Plan B please
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE


  2. #3402
    Sawyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Jul 07
    Posts
    430
    Thanked
    375 times
    Fav. Player
    Lukaku

    Ireland

    10 years of FIF
    I just love the connection between the two strikers, its pleasing to see good team harmony. More of the same tonight please!
    Defying The Odds, Living The Dream
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...oal490ai_1.jpg
    Well, that's nice.

  3. #3403
    Gaindé's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Jul 19
    Posts
    468
    Thanked
    797 times
    Fav. Player
    Matias Vecino

    Senegal

    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post


    Worth noting Lukaku has scored 11 penalties in a row now. The last time he failed to convert was in August 2017.
    He is very calm and composed on PK, I love it, low-driven shot, send the goalkeeper the other way

  4. Thanks (1): rfU

  5. #3404
    352 dynasty27's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Jan 10
    Posts
    12,358
    Thanked
    6,255 times
    Fav. Player
    difensa

    Europe

    73 10 years of FIF
    Big Game Rome! Cmon bail Conte out again.

  6. Thanks (2): MVD, _OC_

  7. #3405

    Join Date
    25 Sep 05
    Posts
    139
    Thanked
    54 times



    Thx our tactics worked

  8. Thanks (1): _OC_

  9. #3406
    bubba zanetti's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Sep 20
    Posts
    583
    Thanked
    523 times
    Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

    Croatia

    Big man for the big games.

  10. Thanks (1): _OC_

  11. #3407
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    26,829
    Thanked
    18,685 times
    Fav. Player
    Lautaro

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    What a horrible performance. Why the fuck he's a like a midget in the big games.

  12. Thanks (3): Fetajogger, n4l, _OC_

  13. #3408
    Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Aug 11
    Posts
    5,043
    Thanked
    9,436 times
    Fav. Player
    Adriano

    Switzerland

    12
    Lukaku taking free kicks while Eriksen watching from the bench. Can't make this shit up.
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.


  14. #3409
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    23,356
    Thanked
    20,769 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    What a horrible performance. Why the fuck he's a like a midget in the big games.
    Because he's a volume player.

    We had the ball less. We hoofed the ball to him much less than usual. There's not much he can do really.

    Thing with Lukaku is, people praise him for doing something, but don't care if the success rate is abysmal. That shit will bite you when you need to be clinical, and not just in terms of scoring.
    <<Gli scudetti č giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

    #ConteOut

  15. Thanks (2): dax21, Gaindé

  16. #3410
    delaurentis's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Dec 09
    Posts
    999
    Thanked
    973 times
    Fav. Player
    4,19,22,25

    Belgium

    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    What a horrible performance. Why the fuck he's a like a midget in the big games.
    Maybe that's why Conte likes him? It helps changing the narrative that Conte is the only one who is a failure in big games.

  17. #3411
    Lui's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Nov 13
    Posts
    4,630
    Thanked
    7,014 times
    Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

    Canada

    One in a special group of players who are as equally underrated as they are overrated. Interestingly, I would put Icardi in that group as well.

    Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

  18. #3412
    Gaindé's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Jul 19
    Posts
    468
    Thanked
    797 times
    Fav. Player
    Matias Vecino

    Senegal

    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Because he's a volume player.

    We had the ball less. We hoofed the ball to him much less than usual. There's not much he can do really.

    Thing with Lukaku is, people praise him for doing something, but don't care if the success rate is abysmal. That shit will bite you when you need to be clinical, and not just in terms of scoring.
    I think you're spot on, in a game where we don't have plenty of balls to feed him, he is basically useless. Yesterday the service was poor, but it does say a lot when Perisic was our most dangerous player with the 45 minutes he played, he added movement and actually looked like he knew what to do when he had the ball. I think it was the type of games for Lautaro, Sanchez types of players rather than Lukaku.

  19. #3413
    Adriano@10's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 May 04
    Posts
    7,647
    Thanked
    6,133 times
    Fav. Player
    Oba



    24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Because he's a volume player.

    We had the ball less. We hoofed the ball to him much less than usual. There's not much he can do really.

    Thing with Lukaku is, people praise him for doing something, but don't care if the success rate is abysmal. That shit will bite you when you need to be clinical, and not just in terms of scoring.
    Seriously i dont get this yes lukaku was not great but how many have called out lautaro who was abmisal dude gave away the ball imediatly when he got it and not with slight misspasses but with horrible fucking passes.

    Not arguing your point though
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

    #Fuck Conte

  20. #3414
    delaurentis's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Dec 09
    Posts
    999
    Thanked
    973 times
    Fav. Player
    4,19,22,25

    Belgium

    Lukaku is a good, not great, striker. He is not great because history shows he has failed to deliver multiple times when it matters most (missing penalties, shooting straight at GK in crucial moments), so therefore it's kind a risky to let your attacking gameplan depend on someone as unreliable like Lukaku.

    Yes the numbers are great and Lukaku is the first one to remind us all about it, but I'd rather Lukaku score less, assist less and score/assist more in those crucial moments where the team needs a win, a win against a great opponent, a win that might actually help Inter.

  21. #3415
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    23,356
    Thanked
    20,769 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    He carries the price tag of a great striker though, so expectations should be met. Otherwise, he'll rightfully be on the 'hit list' of heavy criticism. And so far, he deserves to be on such a list.
    <<Gli scudetti č giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

    #ConteOut

  22. Thanks (1): rfU

  23. #3416
    Provenzano's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Jun 11
    Posts
    2,855
    Thanked
    6,718 times

    Bulgaria

    5


  24. #3417
    Ed.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 11
    Posts
    15,186
    Thanked
    13,985 times
    Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

    Tokelau

    69 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by delaurentis View Post
    Lukaku is a good, not great, striker. He is not great because history shows he has failed to deliver multiple times when it matters most (missing penalties, shooting straight at GK in crucial moments), so therefore it's kind a risky to let your attacking gameplan depend on someone as unreliable like Lukaku.

    Yes the numbers are great and Lukaku is the first one to remind us all about it, but I'd rather Lukaku score less, assist less and score/assist more in those crucial moments where the team needs a win, a win against a great opponent, a win that might actually help Inter.
    is there a win that doesn't help inter?
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

    I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

  25. #3418

    Join Date
    29 Aug 20
    Posts
    109
    Thanked
    303 times

    Brazil

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    is there a win that doesn't help inter?
    Yeah, if we win against Sassuolo that won't help because it'll allow Cunte to linger on a bit longer.

  26. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, bubba zanetti

  27. #3419
    Il Drago's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Dec 15
    Posts
    10,427
    Thanked
    26,021 times
    Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

    Greece

    Best Football Poster
    .
    #CONTEOUT

  28. Thanks (1): MVD

  29. #3420
    Nerazzurri_IE's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Nov 20
    Posts
    17
    Thanked
    4 times

    Ireland

    I think fans are too harsh with Lukaku. His does what he is supposed to do and that is score goals. He is more reliable than Lautaro in my opinion too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •