Thread: Results 2019/20

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Results 2019/20

Results incoming.

*Sticky please.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

2. Thanks (2): Materazzi_23, MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Name Pts
    phonk 55
    Wobblz 50
    Dylan 40
    ADRossi 35
    clwinterfan 35
    Materazzi_23 30
    Varmin 25
    eduzee 20
    nawoo 20
    Balor 0
    Pajo 0
    ElDiego 0
    Besnik 0
    AntonTheGreat 0
    Kakaroto 0
    Adriano@10 0
    Palacio 0
    Mad Biscione 0
    Jnr 0

Here we go again. Obviously this week's best result goes to prediction newbie phonk - 55 pts.

Feel free to check the spreadsheet for any errors I might have made, now and in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW nevermind people with 0 pts, I've kept them from last year for technical reasons (it'll be easier for me to match the gameweek data with results and so on)
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Kharja

United States

90 10 years of FIF
    Did you forget to calculate me? I should have some points according to your spreadsheet
    Only One Inter

I'm so high I can eat a Star

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
    Did you forget to calculate me? I should have some points according to your spreadsheet
    Apologies dude, I'm deleting the formulas from players that didn't place a prediction, so I must've mistakenly deleted your predictions. I've updated the table. You've got 25 pts.

Name Pts
    phonk 55
    Wobblz 50
    Dylan 40
    ADRossi 35
    clwinterfan 35
    Materazzi_23 30
    Varmin 25
    AntonTheGreat 25
    eduzee 20
    nawoo 20
    ó Massimo Moratti

8. Thanks (2): AntonTheGreat, MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Name Pts
    phonk 105
    Varmin 65
    Wobblz 60
    clwinterfan 60
    Materazzi_23 60
    ADRossi 55
    AntonTheGreat 55
    nawoo 55
    Dylan 40
    eduzee 40
    acroMacho 15
    Balor 0
    Pajo 0
    ElDiego 0
    Besnik 0
    Kakaroto 0
    Adriano@10 0
    Mad Biscione 0
    Jnr 0

Best score, 2nd week in a row goes to phonk - 50 pts. Good job man.

I, on the other hand, have the worst one with 10 pts. Probalby the worst result I ever had with those prediction games.
    ó Massimo Moratti

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Name Pts
    phonk 155
    Wobblz 90
    Materazzi_23 90
    Varmin 80
    clwinterfan 80
    ADRossi 80
    nawoo 80
    eduzee 60
    AntonTheGreat 55
    Dylan 40
    Rojhat 25
    acroMacho 15

Wow, phonk is on a roll. Third week in a row he gets the best score, this week with 50 pts. Getting a nice cushion there.

Again, feel free to check the spreadsheet for any errors I might've made in copying your predictions.
    ó Massimo Moratti

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Insomnia

Europe

Quick question to understand the rules a little better: Like most of our other players, I put the star on the Inter game. At first I thought it doubles the points if you get the result right (not the exact score), but apparently doesn’t. What does the star do exactly?
    I did it all for the nookie

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

It doubles the result - indeed. So you got 5 pts from correctly predicting a win (not the correct result tho), those were added to your score (I place the bonus points under the overall points). If you were to guess the correct result, that would yield 10 pts and 10 extra points.
    ó Massimo Moratti

16. Thanks (2): MVD, phonk

Fav. Player
    Insomnia

Europe

Oh yeah now I see. I need to get my eyes checked. Thx
    I did it all for the nookie

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Name Pts
    phonk 210
    Wobblz 155
    Materazzi_23 140
    clwinterfan 125
    nawoo 115
    Varmin 105
    ADRossi 105
    eduzee 85
    AntonTheGreat 55
    Dylan 40
    Rojhat 25
    acroMacho 15

Best score this week goes to me with 65 pts.
    ó Massimo Moratti

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Name Pts
    phonk 255
    Wobblz 190
    clwinterfan 160
    ADRossi 150
    Materazzi_23 140
    Varmin 130
    nawoo 115
    eduzee 105
    AntonTheGreat 55
    Dylan 40
    Rojhat 25
    acroMacho 15

ADRossi and.... phonk tied once more with the top scores this week - 45 pts. This guy can miss two weeks and still be top of the table at this point.
    ó Massimo Moratti

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Name Pts
    phonk 360
    Wobblz 310
    ADRossi 250
    Varmin 190
    Materazzi_23 180
    eduzee 165
    clwinterfan 160
    nawoo 145
    AntonTheGreat 55
    Dylan 40
    Rojhat 25
    acroMacho 15

Best result this week goes to me with 30 pts.

Maybe we skip this week's results cause I was that late and half the people missed on half the games? Tell me what you think.
    ó Massimo Moratti

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    sdv,skri,epic

Ukraine

No way we should skip.

Sent from my m2 using Tapatalk

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

No need to skip, i will get back soon on top of the charts.

28. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Name Pts
    phonk 375
    Wobblz 315
    ADRossi 270
    Varmin 215
    Materazzi_23 190
    eduzee 190
    clwinterfan 160
    nawoo 155
    AntonTheGreat 55
    Dylan 40
    Rojhat 25
    acroMacho 15

Best result this week goes to phonk and varmin with 25 pts.

Overall a horrible prediction week for everyone, especially for me with my 5 pts Probably the worst result I ever had.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, actually phonk has 15 pts and so this makes varmin the sole best result.

- - - Updated - - -

And eduzee has 25 pts. Shit, not being able to edit is a pain. Can it be unlocked for this thread only?
    ó Massimo Moratti

30. Thanks (1): MVD