Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: UEFA Europa League 2019/2020

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Getafe's stance is excellent.

Our management should offer to play the first game in Monaco or some other ground outside of Italy.

Accepting a KO qualification here would be a very RubInter move.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

2. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, Fitzy

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Report: UEFA requested Roma, Inter drop-out of Europa League

Il Messaggero has released a stunning report stating that UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin requested to both Roma and Inter that they drop out of the Europa League so that the competition can continue.

Reportedly, Ceferin was determined that both the Champions League, Europa League, and Euro 2020 continue as normal despite the worldwide Coronavirus pandemic.

The Slovenian approached both Italian sides and requested that they remove themselves from the competition – however, both clubs outright rejected this proposal.

Initially, Ceferin’s hypothesis was to play the matches that should have taken place in Italy in a neutral country such as Bulgaria or Poland. However, Roma executives Guido Fienga and Manolo Zubiria rejected this – which led to Ceferin’s request that all Italian teams withdraw from the competition.

When it comes to UEFA, I wouldn't be surprised with anything.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post

Il Messaggero has released a stunning report stating that UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin requested to both Roma and Inter that they drop out of the Europa League so that the competition can continue.

Reportedly, Ceferin was determined that both the Champions League, Europa League, and Euro 2020 continue as normal despite the worldwide Coronavirus pandemic.

The Slovenian approached both Italian sides and requested that they remove themselves from the competition – however, both clubs outright rejected this proposal.

Initially, Ceferin’s hypothesis was to play the matches that should have taken place in Italy in a neutral country such as Bulgaria or Poland. However, Roma executives Guido Fienga and Manolo Zubiria rejected this – which led to Ceferin’s request that all Italian teams withdraw from the competition.

LOL what an ass hat...
    He better realize that most of europe will be like italy within the next two weeks and stop the comp now.
    It s hilarious that there were fans in yesterdays pool atleti game.
    Then again it would be surprising if uefa cared more about public health then about revenue.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

6. Thanks (3): Il Drago, Kev9Inter, MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    I’d happily withdraw if they compensated us 70million

8. Thanks (2): Il Drago, Pajo

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Or maybe we can tell Uefa to fuck off?
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    UEFA To Hold Meeting On Tuesday To Figure Out What To Do Amid Coronavirus Crisis

European football’s governing body UEFA have moments ago announced that they are to hold a meeting this coming Tuesday to discuss the current extraordinary situation.

UEFA and members of all its 55 member associations will meet to discuss what to do with European competitions and the upcoming European Championship’s this Summer amid the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic.

The boards of the European Club Association, European leagues and a representative of FIFPro will all also be part of the video conference and UEFA have confirmed that there will be a further update on the situation following this meeting.

Several leagues have already taken the decision to postpone games entirely whilst some other leagues are proceeding with games behind closed doors and others are continuing to play as normal.

Two of tonight’s Europa League last 16 ties have already been postponed but the rest of the fixtures are seemingly set to go ahead as planned.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post

Wow. This leaves me speechless. I didn't even imagine uefa could go THIS low.
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Canada

smh uefa

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Nothing new from Čeferin
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.