Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ... 233031323334353643 ... LastLast

Thread: Alexis Sanchez

Fav. Player
    Bastoni

Holy See

Candreva Crosses, for someone who enjoys za hashisha socially you sure seem angry most of the time.

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Javier'sSon View Post
    Candreva Crosses, for someone who enjoys za hashisha socially you sure seem angry most of the time.
    This is a state you'll get into when everyone is talking out of their arses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    The small detail you omitted from your post is the reason that he was sent away: Politano was a shit one dimensional player. The club obviously decided that they could do without him because he added next to nothing in terms of impact and contribution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Just start Eriksen you fat vag

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    CdS rumors we've offered Alexis 3x 7m€ contract. They claim Growth Decree can be used to lower the salary but I simply don't believe we can anymore once taxes for his contract has already been paid to Italian tax authorities.

They also say we try to get the deal with minimal costs in terms of getting the player by either loan or free transfer.

I think we have the leverage APART from the fact EL matches are right around the corner so we need the agreement fast if we beat Getafe.

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    it'll be interesting to see the argument - that seems to be a correct summary, Cafe - since I believe to be eligible for the growth decree you'd have to have a 3 year (?) commitment to being in Italy - there's a chance if we let go of Godin this summer we'll owe the tax man some money for his salary this year.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I think it was two year requirement only. But, like we went this through in somewhere else (or in this thread?), it also requires no previous taxes has been paid Italy (past two years). So it doesn't apply to Alexis anymore as he has already been year for an year.

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    I think it was two year requirement only. But, like we went this through in somewhere else (or in this thread?), it also requires no previous taxes has been paid Italy (past two years). So it doesn't apply to Alexis anymore as he has already been year for an year.
    thats what i meant - in his first year we (probably) cant use growth decree because there was no two year likelihood, and in his second year now he's not eligible

there might be some inventive way of arguing it - but i dont think we signed a multi-year contract with Sanchez for example when he joined?

9. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

I guess another loan but this time with an obligation would be the most ideal thing? Maybe pay 2m for the loan and then 14/15m for the obligation. I think this will get done in the end, all parties involved want the same thing.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Capitano, Cuchu

Hong Kong

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    I guess another loan but this time with an obligation would be the most ideal thing? Maybe pay 2m for the loan and then 14/15m for the obligation. I think this will get done in the end, all parties involved want the same thing.
    With your approach, Alexi would be 33 by then. I'd rather sign him for 15M now. When the world recovers from Covid in 2023, we could sell him to China or the UAE outright and recover 5M inshallah.
    Grazie Ragazzi

Forza Inter

12. Thanks (2): forzainter257, Palacio

Italy

I can see Sanchez staying with us because Solskjśr has found a way to make things work at United (at least well enough to qualify for champions League), so I don't see him trying to fit Sanchez in their system, it didn't work for them in the past and it would cost a lot just to keep him.

And i'm confident Sanchez will give up on a portion of his salary, he seems to genuinely enjoy being an important player again.
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Marotta should be able to negotiate the fee to pretty low level if Sanchez is taking a considerable wage cut. Because that means a lower severance pay for United.

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

yeah, it all comes down to what sanchez is willing to do for a wage imho

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Sometimes stats back up what we all see on the pitch. Sanchez is our most effective player in terms of end product. We must sign this guy.

18. Thanks (2): MVD, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

Sepends on the price my man

20. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Would be interesting to see stats against bottom5 shitters and against the rest. Sanchez prevails in the first catrgory. He had like 2+5 against them or something. Of course we need those goals too to win the games but IMO it distorts the stats a bit.

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Sanchez isn’t going to go from 20 to 5 million a season. Also if he is at 5 and we keep Lautaro who will be the starter than you have to pay him at least 5 or whatever number you give Sanchez.

I just prefer a younger option with lower wages
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    Sepends on the price my man
    No, this argument is only for Lukaku and Conte mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    The small detail you omitted from your post is the reason that he was sent away: Politano was a shit one dimensional player. The club obviously decided that they could do without him because he added next to nothing in terms of impact and contribution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Just start Eriksen you fat vag

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Sanchez isn’t going to go from 20 to 5 million a season. Also if he is at 5 and we keep Lautaro who will be the starter than you have to pay him at least 5 or whatever number you give Sanchez.

I just prefer a younger option with lower wages
    yeah, exactly.

i can realistically see united donig a 15m severance with him, getting 15m frmo us to cover that, and then saving themselves 50m the next two seasons, and then us paying the resulting net salary of 17.5mil over 3 seasons (6m net a year)

It means United would basically write down his remaining book value, Sanchez still makes roughly the same amount of money, but hopefully gets to do it at a club where he enjoys playing football again

Dunno if United would go for that though, I suspect they want money to get no valenza if not plusvalenza, plus not pay a handshake

United States

As of now he’s gone after the Getafe game right?

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    As of now he’s gone after the Getafe game right?
    correct.

incidentally, roma haven't reached an agreement to extend the loan of smalling, they still have a few hours to sort things out but at this point he probably won't even play against sevilla.

so it's not like united are so willing to help find a solution.
    Last edited by firmino; 02 Aug 20 at 20:56.
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

29. Thanks (3): MVD, thatdude, Universe

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

allegedly nearing completion - we'll pay 15m for Sanchez (which is roughly what I guesstimated to help United not have to take a book loss), and Sanchez has agreed to spread his 15m net salary over 3 years. I guess he's basically giving up a year of salary, or United are giving him a handshake to leave of one year's salary.

Win win win for everyone. I'm glad to see Sanchez doing that - as I said, there are kind of two options. The 'fuck you' money, and retire, but in relative mediocrity, or give his career a second chance, potentially make less money, but get himself a name in Football again.

Really happy he's gone with the second, it shows determination and ambition.

I'd personally have gone with the guaranteed 25mil pay check, but thats why I'm fat and lazy.

31. Thanks (2): nurko, thatdude