Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 404748495051 LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1007

Thread: Alexis Sanchez

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Did he travel to Chile?

He's so unfit for that, should heal 100% before playing again. This break would have been perfect for that.
    Right in queue. Apparently injured on international duty with Chile.

2. Thanks (2): Ethor, MVD

Fav. Player
    Sanchez

Europe

Forum Supporter
    SERIOUSLY!! Fuck off Chile!!

He needs to retire form international duty or take a pay cut for when he’s injuries cause of it! Sick of this shit!

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by William View Post

He needs to retire form international duty or take a pay cut for when he’s injuries cause of it! Sick of this shit!
    This. We pay this guy 7m€ net and he's almost never ready to play fully fit. Sensi is nothing compares to this BS (Sensi costs like less than half of what Alexis costs to Inter).

5. Thanks (3): thatdude, Universe, William

Fav. Player
    Lukaku

Ireland

10 years of FIF
    Everytime there is an international game, this guy gets injured.

He isn't showing half the passion he did last season anyway, he ran for everything trying to earn his contract here, just to get it and seemingly give up. Thats my take on it anyway.
    Defying The Odds, Living The Dream
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...oal490ai_1.jpg
    Yeeeaaaaaaa

Fav. Player
    Darmian

Italy

I'm guessing he wants to retire from Chile after the next World Cup. He's only 31.

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Vieri, Baggio

Austria

Forum Supporter
    How many games did he miss for United in his last season there? How many games did he miss for Inter last season?

Many here called it a great move to sign him for ... 7m/year?

Fav. Player
    LN Ronaldo dL

Slovenia

Well he got injured yesterday in training. Great, just great...

Fav. Player
    fuck em all

Serbia

If he stayed, he would get injured here, whats the difference where is he getting injured ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    Extremely shit.
    Like so shit that if you took a shit on a toilet it would look like him.

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Darmian

Italy

So now we're openly in a spat with the Chilean national team

MILANO - FC Internazionale Milano ritiene inaccettabili, offensive e non corrispondenti alla realtà le dichiarazioni del commissario tecnico del Cile Reinaldo Rueda.

Il Club ha da sempre la massima collaborazione e ottimi rapporti con tutti gli staff delle rappresentative nazionali.

Nel particolare caso di Alexis Sanchez, il giocatore ha riscontrato un problema fisico in quasi tutte le convocazioni con la propria nazionale. In una di queste ha subito un grave infortunio che lo ha tenuto per tre mesi lontano dai campi da gioco. Questo ha rappresentato un grave danno sportivo per il Club, da sempre attento alla salute dei propri giocatori.
    https://www.inter.it/it/news/2020/11...ile-rueda.html

Basically called his comments unacceptable and offensive, and then said that Sanchez always returns from international duty injured.

14. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

A row is erupting between Inter and the Chile national team over Alexis Sanchez, after coach Reinaldo Rueda demanded ‘more respect, we’re not in the era of the colonies.’

The former Manchester United forward has a long history of muscular issues and was forced to leave a training session early yesterday after another relapse.

“Alexis has been dealing with this problem for some time and on Wednesday he left the session early as a precaution,” said Rueda in his press conference.

“The tests have excluded anything more serious. We’ll see how he responds, but we won’t risk him” for the upcoming World Cup qualifier against Peru.

While Inter complain very publicly that their players are injured on international duty and should not be travelling during a pandemic, the Chile coach did not hold back either.

“With all due respect for my European colleagues, I would like them to respect us the same way we do with them. I would’ve appreciated more respect before they decided to play Alexis for 45 minutes and then for another 90.

“We’re not in the era of the colonies, let’s make that clear.”
    And then Inter responded:

Inter hit back at Chile coach Reinaldo Rueda in a row over Alexis Sanchez’s injury, calling his comments ‘unacceptable and offensive.’

The Nerazzurri have complained that their players should not go on international duty during a pandemic and with a packed fixture list, as it puts them at risk of injury.

In turn, Chile coach Rueda said in a press conference that his club had been over-working Sanchez and demanded ‘respect. We’re not in the era of the colonies.’

Now Inter have released a statement in response to Rueda’s latest comments.

“FC Internazionale Milano consider the recent remarks stated by Reinaldo Rueda, the Technical Commissioner of the Chile National Team, to be unacceptable, offensive, and inaccurate.

“The Club has always had maximum collaboration and excellent relations with all the staff of the National teams.

“Specifically, in the case of Alexis Sanchez, the player has encountered a physical problem in almost all of his call-ups to his National team. In one of them he suffered a serious injury that kept him off the pitch for three months. This represented a serious sporting damage for the Club, which has always been attentive and astute to the health of its players.”
    I don’t get it, what does this guy mean? He wanted us to ‘respect’ them by not playing Sanchez when we know he has an international game ahead? In that case, fuck him! Last year after international break Sanchez was injured for 3 months! I guess since he isn’t the one paying Sanchez 7 million per year so he doesn’t care!
    Ajax just thrashed Juve!! Fuck whoever uses the 'experience' excuse for signing bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds who do nothing other than laying in the treatment room and demanding high wages.

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post

No, fuck Inter being quiet since the beginning. Chile want their players, they dont care about us anyway. We should have responded after the call up. Now we started reacting after all this happened, which makes it embarassing.
    Forza Inter

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Jesus fucking christ. We need make some kind of pact with Sanchez and stop sending him there, if he's not 100% fit. He wasn't fit when he came back from last NT break and wasn't 100% fit when he now went back for another NT break. For fuck sake, WE pay his enormous salary, not that FUCKING BHENCHOD CUNT Rueda.

This has always been an issue but more than ever now as the schedule is tighter now as the season started later. Fuck these national teams.

19. Thanks (3): eduzee, IM21, Rain

Fav. Player
    DDA, Bastoni

United States

So predictable

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

PNG

Sensi or Sanchez, who will get the prize for most missed games? Can someone make a poll?
    Quote Originally Posted by Strale View Post
    I would accept 10mil, keep Firpo or whatever the fuck his name is, if Bartomeu fucks a pig in public. Like in Black Mirror.
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    We're getting to experience Conte's second season at Chelsea without reaping the benefits of his first

22. Thanks (2): K.I., MVD

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Sensi already is and will be ahead by miles going forward mate, not even worth a poll.
    Last edited by K.I.; 15 Nov 20 at 01:00.

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Chile can get fucked. How dare they give us that shit when the player MYSTERIOUSLY GETS INJURED EVERY SINGLE TIME HE GOES ON INTERNATIONAL DUTY. Glad we publicly responded and hope there’s some other arrangements being made in private too.

Seriously though, fuck Sanchez too. He simply can not be relied upon for that financial outlay. I was never in favor of the player and I think we’ll rue signing him outright.

Forget his injuries for a moment. Aside from an encouraging stretch at the end of last season where he bagged a couple of assists, I just haven’t seen anything resembling a “top” player. I see remnants of a talented, skilled player but the mark of true quality is consistency - and Sanchez just doesn’t have it.

Has he even scored a goal which isn’t a tap in? Dude is crocked and over the hill.

Our money management is also dismal, and the greater the outlay, the greater the inconsistency at this insane club. One needs only see how half of our top earners are completely under-delivering when it comes to wage : performance. Sanchez, Eriksen, Perisic, Nainggolan etc. these guys are being paid insane wages and aren’t even close to being our primary contributors.

It’s exactly like our top 10 most expensive signings
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Darmian

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Chile can get fucked. How dare they give us that shit when the player MYSTERIOUSLY GETS INJURED EVERY SINGLE TIME HE GOES ON INTERNATIONAL DUTY. Glad we publicly responded and hope there’s some other arrangements being made in private too.

Seriously though, fuck Sanchez too. He simply can not be relied upon for that financial outlay. I was never in favor of the player and I think we’ll rue signing him outright.

Forget his injuries for a moment. Aside from an encouraging stretch at the end of last season where he bagged a couple of assists, I just haven’t seen anything resembling a “top” player. I see remnants of a talented, skilled player but the mark of true quality is consistency - and Sanchez just doesn’t have it.

Has he even scored a goal which isn’t a tap in? Dude is crocked and over the hill.

Our money management is also dismal, and the greater the outlay, the greater the inconsistency at this insane club. One needs only see how half of our top earners are completely under-delivering when it comes to wage : performance. Sanchez, Eriksen, Perisic, Nainggolan etc. these guys are being paid insane wages and aren’t even close to being our primary contributors.

It’s exactly like our top 10 most expensive signings
    He had one good month at Inter. He's been injured of ineffective the rest of the time. It doesn't take a seer to see a golden handshake in the future.

26. Thanks (6): MVD, Palacio, thatdude, Universe, wera, Wings

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Coup of the century, he is.

Not his fault Inter management didn't manage to bring enough attacking players to the club... but even when he was playing, there were games he did absolutely nothing. Saved a few games with his passing/creativity, but we can't rely on him.

Right now he is a waste of money and hardly anything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

28. Thanks (1): Palacio

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    Coup of the century, he is.

Not his fault Inter management didn't manage to bring enough attacking players to the club... but even when he was playing, there were games he did absolutely nothing. Saved a few games with his passing/creativity, but we can't rely on him.

Right now he is a waste of money and hardly anything else.
    It is definitely the fault of the management. Soon Vidal will join him in the department of uselessness.

30. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Vidal isn't useless, but it is a question for how long he can stay on the good side of uselessness.

So if we don't do something this season, it's just a waste of all these aging players like Handa, Vidal, Sanchez and Young.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

32. Thanks (1): Palacio