Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Alexis Sanchez

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by I4E View Post
    'dislocation of the tendons'... This bloody sounds made-up ffs.

Anyway, This guy hasn't had much luck. Just to confirm, there's no obligation to buy after the loan spell right ?

Right ???!
    There isn't even an option to make the move permanent. It's just a dry loan.

2. Thanks (3): I4E, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Barella

Malaysia

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    This is starting to remind me of Radjaís season last year. Late/unfit to start the year. Starts to get into form, bad tackle leads to injury before he can hit stride. Only difference is it was Cuadrado in an intl match instead of Biglia in a derby.
    Will be more like Vrsljko

4. Thanks (4): n4l, Pajo, Wobblz, YoramG

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Its sad... just when he started to look good in his last 2 games for Inter. I wanted to see Martinez+Sanchez vs Dortmund

Australia

10 years of FIF
    I have been trying to think of positives that flow from Sanchez's injury. I am sad for him because I feel that he was starting to come good and could have really helped us. The only positives that I can think of is that his injury will highlight to our management how thinly spread we are up front and the need for another player to cover our front men. It may also give Esposito the chance to get some minutes. But apart from those "positives", Sanchez's injury is pretty disappointing.
    #FlyEaglesFly

7. Thanks (2): Palacio, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Signing 30 year old players is always risky.

Fav. Player
    JZ Recoba Adri

England

Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    Signing 30 year old players is always risky.
    If the injury was caused via brute trauma, i.e being striked? then I don't see how it's age related..

10. Thanks (1): javier_zanetti <3

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    So...are we just sending him back to Man Utd then?

12. Thanks (1): Palacio

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti
    Old name
    Natasha

Macedonia

I know ir's far fetched and injuries happen all the time, but i can't get over the fact it was a Rubentus player who made this injury happen, in a fucking friendly match... Dirty cunts!
    I met Zanetti, you suckers!

14. Thanks (1): chhstr

of course it would be cuadrado.. always fucks us

16. Thanks (1): thatdude

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    So...are we just sending him back to Man Utd then?
    In response to your question, the answer is no. I read this morning that there is no clause in the loan contract that allows Inter to terminate the loan. So it is my understanding that he will possibly have surgery, recover and rehabilitate with us before returning to Manchester United in the summer.

The more I think about this, the more I am troubled by it. I guess we all love to dream: the prospect of a loan player coming to Inter, being coached differently and integrating better than at their parent club, excelling and making a difference with a view to possibly staying on next season.

Unfortunately for Sanchez, he is simply going to end up where he started at the beginning of this season with the only difference being an additional injury and more psychological baggage to carry regarding his future and usefulness (or uselessness).
    Last edited by Puma; 16 Oct 19 at 14:08.
    #FlyEaglesFly

18. Thanks (3): Nothing, syrus, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Operation and three month absence confirmed by Sky.

I hope Godin gives Cuadrado the same treatment in a couple of months.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Yay, we're back to having one to one-and-a-half decent strikers... I sincerely hope Esposito does a Zaniolo, cause otherwise we're fucked, at least until January.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

21. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, MVD

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

I like Sanchez and im sorry for what happened, but if Conte really trusts Esposito and would play him the same playing time he planned to play Sanchez, maybe it will be good for us. Already in friendly games in the summer, it looks like Esposito is ready for the senior team. Now its his time to prove it in the money time.
    Save Radja.

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    Operation and three month absence confirmed by Sky.

I hope Godin gives Cuadrado the same treatment in a couple of months.
    there is still Cagliari Juve...

Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Guys, Esposito is 17. The few minutes he gets will be good experience for him, but please don't expect him to make any significant contribution. The next 2 years (even in a best case scenario) should be looked at development time for the lil kid, ideally he should only play some coppa games and maybe get some regular football as a loanee at a small Serie A side.

I repeat, he is just 17. Zaniolo is 20. Esposito is yet to play for Azzurrini U21, he still plays for Italy U17. So lets keep the expectations real. We need a striker in January. Not selling Politano to get another striker already looks like a blunder by Moratta.

25. Thanks (2): thatdude, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    I would always take whatever Esposito gives. Indeed, I am sure he can't do worse than Sanchez. What would we miss (other the dry loan fee)? In his first full match, Sanchez got a red card and we almost lost because of him and Esposito would have done much better than Sanches against Barca.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by syrus View Post
    If the injury was caused via brute trauma, i.e being striked? then I don't see how it's age related..
    Did you see how many tackles Barella face or Sensi? Fragile, somewhat finished players will be injured if not in the few minutes they play they will be injured in training.

South Korea

I would always take whatever Esposito gives. Indeed, I am sure he can't do worse than Sanchez. What would we miss (other the dry loan fee)? In his first full match, Sanchez got a red card and we almost lost because of him and Esposito would have done much better than Sanches against Barca.
    In his first full match Sanchez was responsible for two goals. Big assumption to think Esposito would provide that at minimum. Not sure if trolling tbh...

28. Thanks (3): dejavu, GenDire, MVD

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

- - - Updated - - -

Did you see how many tackles Barella face or Sensi? Fragile, somewhat finished players will be injured if not in the few minutes they play they will be injured in training.
    And that's solely based on their age? Just from a few of his games, you can see that Sanchez is miles ahead of any of our player when it comes to technical ability and it's a shame that he got injured. No pressure should be put on Esposito given his age and experience, I am happy though that we are giving chances to young players; be it intentionally or out of desperation. It's just sad that our "best" striker is fucking Lukaku.

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Zanetti: 'Sanchez is important'

Inter vice-president Javier Zanetti insists that Alexis Sanchez is an "important member of the squad," as they are waiting for the Chilean to return from injury.

After scoring for Inter in his first start for the club, Sanchez was injured playing for his national team and Zanetti reveals they are planning ahead with the Manchester United-owned forward in mind.

“Unfortunately, he injured himself when he just had become physically fit,” the Argentinian told CDF. “He showed a great desire; in Barcelona he had played very well. He played a great first half.

“It’s a pity that he got injured, but injuries are part of football. We are waiting for him, first for him to recover in the best way possible and then to represent that fundamental element we expect him to bring.”

Inter duo Lautaro Martinez and Romelu Lukaku have been in great form this season, scoring 14 times between them in Serie A so far. Tonight, they prepare to face Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League, whilst Zanetti reveals the possibilities to see all three of them play together in the future.

“Alexis is a very important player, with great experience and a great personality. He is very quick and might be pivotal at any moment. He is important to us, because we have strikers who are all of different categories. When they play together, it works very well.

“They can easily play together, because they are all very intelligent players. They help the team a lot. With all the games we must play, there are no one who is back-up or reserves, everyone feels important and this is very important.

“All of them are important, but none is more important than the others. This makes the difference in the long run.”

Great statement by CAPITANO Glad that the environment is non-toxic this season.
    NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

31. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    LM10
    Old name
    hansolo

Chile

Sanchez? fuck me I completely forgot about his existence