Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Alexis Sanchez

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

If he reduces his salary to facilitate a permanent move, I would be all for it. He had one bad injury and even post-recovery, his quality is undeniable.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna... un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    I believe Mertens is coming in for free to take this money. Mertens knows Serie A already and probably even better friends with Lukaku.
    NULLA IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

3. Thanks (1): eduzee

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    INTER LOANEE ALEXIS SANCHEZ: “MOURINHO IS ONE OF THE BEST COACHES IN THE WORLD BUT IT’S HIS FAULT I LOST MY CONFIDENCE AT MAN UTD"

Alexis Sanchez has revealed that he lost his confidence whilst he played under Jose Mourinho at Manchester United.

The Chilean, who is now on loan at Inter, spent 11 months under the stewardship of the Portuguese tactician at Old Trafford and whilst he acknowledged some of Mourinho’s best qualities, he also slammed him for the way he was treated by the former Inter manager.

“I say things as they are and in my opinion, Mourinho is one of the best coaches in the world in the way that he coaches, how he studies videos, the way he goes about things,” he told British broadcaster BBC Sport, as cited by British news outlet*The Daily Mirror.

“But then, within the group there was that feeling that you were in the team then out. Sometimes I didn’t play, then I did, then I didn’t and as a player you lose confidence, each player lost their confidence, do you understand?”

Sanchez, who still has a contract with the Premier League club until the end of the 2021/22 season, went on to conclude the interview by adding: “An atmosphere was created that wasn’t healthy. Sometimes I’m playing well and I score a goal.

“He took me off and I’d say, ‘I love football, I love football.’ I’ve played football since I was five and if I have the ball taken away from me, it’s as if I lose my joy. I’m like that.”

Whilst out on loan at Inter, who he could reportedly stay with past the end of this season, the former Barcelona and Arsenal attacker has made 15 appearances across all competitions to date, in which he has scored one goal and provided three assists for his Nerazzurri teammates.
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

5. Thanks (1): MVD

Listening to Pierro Ausillio talk, we may still have plans for Sanchez. Hopefully he can stay healthy because I do think he would flourish under Conte and be a useful player.

7. Thanks (4): Il Drago, Kev9Inter, Lui, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah. That would though require massive financial help by either United or Alexis himself.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    I think he deserves a chance (or another one).

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    If Utd are ok with it, I would love Inter to extend the loan for another year under same terms.

I just can't see why Utd will allow that, paying most of his wages. I suspect the only way for Sanchez to stay at Inter is if we gets a golden handshake from Man Utd, and then reduces his wage drastically to stay at Inter. Which means Man Utd need to agree to pay Sanchez to leave.
    Last edited by Bluenine; 29 May 20 at 19:37.

Canada

Considering he reduces his salary to stay, it makes more sense to recruit Sanchez on a permanent basis then bringing in Canavi who is older and unlike Sanchez will require more time to integrate into the team.

12. Thanks (1): William

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    It's interesting to see how it goes with Sanchez. According to Ausilio we have an interest keeping him, but obviously a lot depends on United. To be frank, it's also in their interest to get him the fuck out of the club with that contract so if a financial solution can be found, he's going to stay with us. But Alexis needs to meet in the middle ground, he has to leave some money on the table because we can't afford his full salary and United won't continue paying part of that after this season. Both Alexis and United need to take some financial hit in this.

14. Thanks (2): Jusef, MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Eto'o: 'Sanchez can make a difference'

Former hero Samuel Eto’o has claimed Chilean attacker Alexis Sanchez can ‘make a difference’ when Inter chase the top two in Serie A.

Sanchez arrived on loan from Manchester United ahead of the season, but an early injury setback has limited the 31-year-old to 10 games in Serie A, only starting twice.

Eto’o, who helped the Nerazzurri to the Treble in 2009-10, has claimed the former Barcelona and Arsenal attacker can help the side get back into the Scudetto battle.

“Alexis has been unlucky this season because of that injury,” Eto’o told Chilean outlet CDF Noticias. “But the quality he has is not up for discussion.

“He is a player who can make a difference at all times. He is a different attacker, with his movement, and he is lethal one-on-one.”

The former Cameroon international blamed his lack of minutes at Manchester United and is sure his character suits Inter perfectly.

“It’s normal that it takes take for him to get back to his best. He arrived at Inter following a period without playing much at United.

“He has different skills, someone like him is always comfortable at a club like Inter.

Let`s hope this break was a blessing for the likes of Sanchez and Eriksen
    NULLA IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

16. Thanks (1): MVD

United States

Would love to see him partner Lukaku against Sampdoria.

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Canada

He was very good. Still has the technique and flair. He actually deserves a start based on the number or matches even before the break. He did well vs. Udinese and Milan, as well as Europa League.

20. Thanks (2): ElDuccio, MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Yeah. The next one saying "Sanchez is done" or something like that should get banned. I always keep saying that this guy is still really good. Im more worried about Lautaro, he deserves to get benched.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

22. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, MVD

Fav. Player
    Icardi

United States

10 years of FIF
    Is this the only real footballer we have? What a difference he made!
    Forza Nerazzurri!

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    He should have started instead of Lautaro.

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Switzerland

Looked sharp in the cameo I thought, confident

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Are people still skeptical about this guy?
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Vote in the OT draft you c*nts Here and here you lazy bastards

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Are people still skeptical about this guy?
    The doubts about him (at least as far as i am concerned) were never about his skills. They were about whether he can stay fit or not.
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

30. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    The doubts about him (at least as far as i am concerned) were never about his skills. They were about whether he can stay fit or not.
    We don't need him to be always at 100%. We need him to be a solid rotation player.
    The only worry is economical and that can be fixed easily. It is the player's will as well.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Vote in the OT draft you c*nts Here and here you lazy bastards

32. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

I hope he starts against Samp, with either one of Lautaro and Lukaku. Looked very hungry when he came on, and that backheel to Eriksen was magic.

Tbh, I don't see a better Lautaro sub anywhere. I want to keep him.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

34. Thanks (4): bjwam4, dax21, MVD, thatdude