Thread: Inter - Udinese (14 Sep 19)

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Rossi, the Prague game thread please.

Cheers mate.

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

2. Thanks (3): Glass box, MVD, YoramG

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Demenza Senile View Post
    Nah bro thats complete and utter nonsense.There is no straitjacket formula for a team playing 3 at the back to take one off when playing against 10 men.Every game is different with different characteristics.No such manual exists where you must do A when B happens.

I understand you want to throw shade at Conte.Just wait for a few months and i am sure he will provide you genuine reasons to bitch and moan.Now you're just trying to pull stuff outta yer ass to have a go at him.

Overall good stuff i say.But Sensi is now going to come in for far greater scrutiny from opposing teams.We need the others to start stepping up soon.I expect Pjanic to blatantly foul him for example with the ref not doing anything in the Derby .

Maybe if you could read what I said instead of what your flawed assumption of what you think I'd say, we could have a proper football conversation at some point.

As I said, that is standard practice.

Udinese was weak and their only player who can hold the ball for more than 3 seconds gifted us his sending off. Yet, we struggled to keep possession, this should have been a game where we wouldn't struggle.

I understand the coach would want to keep the formation ticking because he wants the team to gel or maybe because he has no interest in playing Candreva at right back, but this game was calling for a shuffle and more players of ours further up as we'd strangle Udinese who had no way of going forward with such pressure. We allowed them to attack because our line was too deep.

This was a 3-0 game that ended 1-0 and Udinese had a couple of chances to equalize even. It wasn't a good day apart from the 3 points.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Malaysia

Candreva!
    this season he will be able to produce a lot of meme material
    sorry for my bad English

Old name
    raiden

Aaland

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Maybe if you could read what I said instead of what your flawed assumption of what you think I'd say, we could have a proper football conversation at some point.

As I said, that is standard practice.

Udinese was weak and their only player who can hold the ball for more than 3 seconds gifted us his sending off. Yet, we struggled to keep possession, this should have been a game where we wouldn't struggle.

I understand the coach would want to keep the formation ticking because he wants the team to gel or maybe because he has no interest in playing Candreva at right back, but this game was calling for a shuffle and more players of ours further up as we'd strangle Udinese who had no way of going forward with such pressure. We allowed them to attack because our line was too deep.

This was a 3-0 game that ended 1-0 and Udinese had a couple of chances to equalize even. It wasn't a good day apart from the 3 points.
    I didnt see us struggle keeping possession tbh Brehmz and we had like 60% of the ball.They had very few decent chances truth be told.But imma concede defeat in this and say Water is Wet or its wetness is a state of mind or whatever it was you said and concur with you and run away from this .My bad.

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

That whole game was a good sleep material other than counting sheep.

7. Thanks (1): n4l

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Demenza Senile View Post
    I didnt see us struggle keeping possession tbh Brehmz and we had like 60% of the ball.They had very few decent chances truth be told.But imma concede defeat in this and say Water is Wet or its wetness is a state of mind or whatever it was you said and concur with you and run away from this .My bad.
    I think you didn't see the game either.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Italy

i don't know what to make of this match. maybe it was just fatigue from the national teams' matches, considering that manchester city have lost, real madrid and juventus have played very badly.

anyways, we are there with maximum points, we have only conceded one goal and scored 7.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

we had issues with Udinese before, so a win after the international break is nice

best thing right now is that this 1-0 uninspired win reminds me of Mourinho, how he grinded results like these, I was all antsy because I wanted to see us score more and we didn't.

we'll become a real force when we get better strikers up front
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

11. Thanks (2): Anne Marie, Glass box

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Could be coincidence but it's already the 2 red card for Inter opponent. And if we think abou that foul from Nandez at Cagliari - Inter, it would be probably 3 out for 3 red cards. It's like our opponents are always super motivated to play against Inter because they know that it's gonna be difficult to win against us this year.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Macedonia

Yeah best we can hope that in our lifetime we'll have another Messiah after Mourinho who manages to win trophies with 1-0's. I gave up on good football.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    we had issues with Udinese before, so a win after the international break is nice

best thing right now is that this 1-0 uninspired win reminds me of Mourinho, how he grinded results like these, I was all antsy because I wanted to see us score more and we didn't.

we'll become a real force when we get better strikers up front
    Considering one of those dudes got 80M Euro, I'd like to think at least one of our strikers is already really good, you know.

15. Thanks (1): n4l

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    We should start enforcing strict limits on the team and some players in particular:

Gagliardini: max. 1 shot per week
    Candreva: min. 1 slap per game
    Team: max. 1 short corner per game
    It may not need to be in the game itself. For example, in the pre-game friendly ritual where each starter on one team high-fives the opposing lineup's players' hands, Candreva could lean in with his face instead. If he does it at the last second the opponent will have no choice but to wallop him, and at that point Candreva will be all set for another great performance.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Y.T.B'ssssss (Yeh The Boysss) ��✌

Inter 1-0 Udinese ����

3 points, top of the table & plenty to smile about. Let Anthony & the team know your thoughts below ��⚫��

#InterWorldwide #forzaInter

https://youtu.be/_utFZV9eOC0
    CAMPIONEDIEUROPA2010

2005-2010<3

18. Thanks (3): Anne Marie, Dogen, MVD

Fav. Player
    Plusvalenza+

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    when we get better strikers up front
    He'll be back next season from PSG
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo
    Old name
    Bohir

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    He'll be back next season from PSG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Italy

The win would have tasted better if Alexis had scored and made it 2-0 from that wandering ball in the final minutes, but again Musso was Musso and three points are three points after all (good old clichés), so I can't complain after such a tricky game.

Bring the tour de force. It's gonna be intense.

22. Thanks (3): Devious, MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Top for me: Sensi, Skriniar, Godin

having such good defenders gives you really security. I think we let Udinese play to much but appart from the Lasagna chance we managed to avoid dangerous situations. Udinese was not bad, even at 10 man they tryed their best.

From Inter i expect much more but considering how much things we changed (coach, formation, players) i can accept for now that some things are still not working.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Kramerica Industries View Post
    Considering one of those dudes got 80M Euro, I'd like to think at least one of our strikers is already really good, you know.
    He is not as good as Adriano, Ibra, Milito or Eto'o.

I have said previously, Lukaku, Sanchez, Politano and Martinez are only going to be as good as Conte will make them. Also, ofc, all of these need to get comfortable in their new roles.

I can be patient and wait for us to gel, but with this offensive lineup I don't believe we will win titles. At least not this year
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Very poor game from us should have closed it way earlier and considering that we were on man more for 45+ minutes we should have created more.
    Anyways i liked our defence i was worried about the godin skriniar devrijl combo but it worked very well yesterday apart from one fuck up where handa had to save us.
    Also sensi seems to be a huge upgrade he s been doing very well and we finally got a guy whos capable to create danger from setpieces.

Our attack was pretty poor but i m gonna give them an off day lukaku was just off today, poli was poli i guess he cant create to much on his own, lautaro imho once again tried to hard as in he wanted to score so bad that when in good positions he seemingly only saw the goal in front of him and not his teammates, then again he s still young and the whole squad still needs to gel.

Also it was funny to hear barella and Sensi complain in the tunnel before the second half started that it s fucked up that conte takes out barella cause of the yellow card.

Anyways i cannot wait to see our midfield against another top side cause imho that will make or break our season, both sensi and barella looked very promising so far but i m still a bit skeptical if they can pull it of against Napoli/Jube and to a lesser extent roma, but if they can keep up with those midfields and or dominate them then we re in for a fight for that second spot and with enough luck we might even put together a decent scudetto challenge.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte