Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Inter - Slavia Prague (17 Sep 19)

Italy

Is Zhang Jindong available?

Apparently he might be (at San Siro with a group of sponsors, but not to sing at halftime).

2. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, Devious, Kakaroto, MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

95 10 years of FIF
    Apparently, we will rotate the lineup for this match with Biraghi, Lazaro to start as well.
    Spoiler: text 

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Ehh these games are gritty as f**k. An unfamiliar opponent i wouldn't be surprised if we went into the break at 0-0 but i remain optimistic.

Preview from Inter Worldwide Sydney

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZYWKCy4W2A
    CAMPIONEDIEUROPA2010

2005-2010<3

5. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Old name
    raiden

Aaland

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Oh ffs, sry to mix the two, although tbh Sparta Praha is the more popular name, at least for me, so it's natural it's the default name in my mind.

I'm not exactly a Slav and I don't think many Bulgarians are "Slavs". Most Bulgarians aren't blond and blue-eyed, which is what a Slav basically is. But let's not go there. Ethnically, I'm an Armenian, although I was born in Bulgaria, so a big-nosed fucker.
    The turkish minority in Bulgaria has always intrigued me.

Quote Originally Posted by A.l.i View Post
    Apparently, we will rotate the lineup for this match with Biraghi, Lazaro to start as well.
    I think this is the wrong approach for this game.Firstly dont fix whats not broken.Secondly this seems like underestimating an opponent that did better in the Europa League last year than us simply because they arent as celebrated a name as the others when in reality this is perhaps our most important game in the group.3 points are of paramount importance and given Conte's struggles in Europe i wouldnt go around giving these guys a start.I also do not believe that players need rest now irrespective of their commitments in the summer with their NT's and in the last week because they've all also had some rest before joining us for pre season.Dont experiment in the UCL because you think the opponent is inferior please.No such thing in Europe.If we are winning comfortably you can give those boys a look in.

Whilst i would be tempted to start Vecino here instead of Barella i think it would be bad for Barella's confidence and this early in the season i'd like to see the coach show faith in him.Could do the boy a world of good.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by A.l.i View Post
    So what's the predicted formation at this moment?

Handa
    Godin - De Vrij - Skriniar
    Lazaro - Sensi - Brozo - Barella - Biraghi
    Martinez - Lukaku
    ???

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Demenza Senile View Post
    The turkish minority in Bulgaria has always intrigued me.
    Lol, nice one.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

9. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, Linege, MVD, wera

Kuwait

I think Vecino will start because he was rested on Saturday. I like the rotation but I'm a bit concerened about Biraghi. He hasn't played a game with us at all during pre-season, and he's had less time to prepare. I think Lazaro should start but Biraghi shouldn't until he gets a few games with us.

Handanovic
    Godin - De Vrij - Skriniar
    Lazaro - Vecino - Brozovic - Sensi - Asamoah
    Lautaro - Lukaku

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Conte to get trolled in CL again...with his archaic football style.

I'm already afraid of a humiliation

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post

That's the spirit.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

Fav. Player
    Pirlo, Figo

United States

Match update

Quote Originally Posted by Ethor View Post
    In the US, the match is on TUDN @ 12:55 followed by Dortmund vs Barca.
    Holy smokes the match is on TNT too!

15. Thanks (1): sikman

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

we survived against PSV with someone who is a joke in the CL and is the reason why we lost in the group stage, why should we get hummiliated by Slavia with someone like Conte? Are you saying with this that Spallettis "football" is better then the one that Conte offers? what "archaic" football?

oh please man..
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

17. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Conte got everyone he wanted at Inter...and we won 1-0 against ten men Udinese,Parma won against Udinese away 3-1 comfortably ...without their top player,before that we were looked we gonna get fucked by Udinese at home!!!
    ...Conte's star player was AWOL the entire time he was supposed to be on the pitch,his first touch is comedy hour...we are playing worse and worse every game...I'm not blinded by the fact we are top on the table...when there is Sensi saving our games with individual brillance against the low tier teams...well and top defenders doing their job great...the attack with Asamoah and Candreva makes me wanna headbang my head to a brick wall...Poli-Lukaku partnership looked shit af.
    We are fucked if Sensi slows down,because Brozo looks pretty average,wait we have Vecino to playmake for us then!He is better than Barella in Conte's mind anyway...lol
    maybe start Gagliardini...his 30m efforts over the goal are the best thing to watch
    maybe we will actually get those 1-0 wins in the league against most opponents and then comes INTER BALLS in December when everything goes to shit again
    every year the same...
    Spallo played beautiful football with Roma...he came here,everything he standed for went to shit...it's this club...I can't even explain it
    cursed to shit football with the mascot Candreva...dumbest fucker I saw play for Inter ,maybe Dalbert and Gresko can compete with him here also.

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    It's natural that we will have an early dip in physical condition. Our training regime is tough as hell and its merits are: short term bursts of top form followed by a long dip in form for a couple of months and then our players should be in a better overall condition than the majority of our rivals after the winter break. At least in theory. Which is why we should just hope that until November we milk every point we can.

It will be more worrying if our players keep running like crazy until October because that's a guarantee for a failed season. Pintus is no slouch in this aspect so we should trust that he knows what he's doing, at least to the extent that everything in terms of conditioning is going according to plan.

It's also good that we have a larger rotation now which has been our major problem since 2013. We have at least 18-20 players that should get a good enough amount of minutes when typically we've had 13-15 since 2015.

With that being said, we better not fuck up this game and hopefully we can pull off a 2 or 3 nil win. We haven't had a clean sheet in the Champions League since October 2011.... (I know we've only played in the competition once since then, but fucking hell!)
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

21. Thanks (2): Anne Marie, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Conte got everyone he wanted at Inter...and we won 1-0 against ten men Udinese,Parma won against Udinese away 3-1 comfortably ...without their top player,before that we were looked we gonna get fucked by Udinese at home!!!
    ...Conte's star player was AWOL the entire time he was supposed to be on the pitch,his first touch is comedy hour...we are playing worse and worse every game...I'm not blinded by the fact we are top on the table...when there is Sensi saving our games with individual brillance against the low tier teams...well and top defenders doing their job great...the attack with Asamoah and Candreva makes me wanna headbang my head to a brick wall...Poli-Lukaku partnership looked shit af.
    We are fucked if Sensi slows down,because Brozo looks pretty average,wait we have Vecino to playmake for us then!He is better than Barella in Conte's mind anyway...lol
    maybe start Gagliardini...his 30m efforts over the goal are the best thing to watch
    maybe we will actually get those 1-0 wins in the league against most opponents and then comes INTER BALLS in December when everything goes to shit again
    every year the same...
    Spallo played beautiful football with Roma...he came here,everything he standed for went to shit...it's this club...I can't even explain it
    cursed to shit football with the mascot Candreva...dumbest fucker I saw play for Inter ,maybe Dalbert and Gresko can compete with him here also.
    We don't played bad like your saying. Yeah there are things to improve but i see that the way we are working is right. We had a lot of chance and didn't risked much because our team was always good possitioned and was prepared. Only Lasagna had a real chance but for the rest it was solid. And Udinese played a really good game considering they was with 1 man less.

Spalletti had hes own faults when he was here, he is not a coach that is made for the top 3.

Its anyway to early to say something but youre reacting like it's novembre and we are fifth. And Udinese won against Milan too,dont act like they are bad because of that 3-1 lose against Parma. They are a decent team this year, probably the best opponent we had till now.

#IcardiOut

23. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Inter will wear the third jersey against Slavia.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

every year the same...
    JJM has flipped again... god save us. Here come 10123902193 contradicting posts in a week.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Pirlo, Figo

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    Difficult opponent, I expect a close game 2-1 for us.
    The more I read about Slavia Prague...I believe you called it.

Italy

to all the distracted people out there: keep in mind that the kick-off time is 19.00 Central European Time, NOT 21.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

28. Thanks (5): AbdiWirajaya, Batman, dax21, MVD, Shark

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    JJM has flipped again... god save us. Here come 10123902193 contradicting posts in a week.
    JJM and Wobblz, get a room, please.

I'll peep through a hole since I'm jealous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Torino lost at home against Lecce... according to the logic of JJM we should be really good consindering that we won against Lecce 4-0 (he said that Udinese is bad because of the 3-1 lose against Parma, so...)

#IcardiOut

31. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya