Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 20272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Inter - Slavia Prague (17 Sep 19)

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Still early days and all of these mentioned players need time (and coaching) to get their shit together.
    Except we have no time and absolutely must fix problems on the fly. This is what our schedule looks like:

21.09. vs Milan
    25.09. vs Lazio
    28.09. vs Samp
    02.10. vs Barca
    06.10. vs Juve
    20.10. vs perpetual bane of our existence, Sassuolo
    23.10. vs Dortmund

Also I'm calling it in advance, the third kit will once again turn to be utterly unlucky one just like last year.

2. Thanks (6): chhstr, Devious, K.I., MVD, Universe, Wobblz

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    Except we have no time and absolutely must fix problems on the fly. This is what our schedule looks like:

21.09. vs Milan
    25.09. vs Lazio
    28.09. vs Samp
    02.10. vs Barca
    06.10. vs Juve
    23.10. vs Dortmund

Also I'm calling it in advance, the third kit will once again turn to be utterly unlucky one just like last year.

4. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster

21.09. vs Milan
    25.09. vs Lazio
    28.09. vs Samp
    02.10. vs Barca
    06.10. vs Juve
    23.10. vs Dortmund

Predictions game:

21.09. vs Milan - Draw
    25.09. vs Lazio - Win
    28.09. vs Samp - Draw
    02.10. vs Barca - Lose
    06.10. vs Juve - Lose
    20.10. vs perpetual bane of our existence, Sassuolo - Win actually
    23.10. vs Dortmund - Draw

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    Predictions game:
    Cheeky win against Barca because their defense is absolute garbage
    Defeat to Sassuolo

All other games draws.

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster

All other games draws.

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

10. Thanks (5): dax21, Glass box, MVD, n4l, Pajo

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Conte ball in Serie A will work surprisingly well
    In CL... Well we saw yesterday

Us getting a positive result in Barcelona?!
    Very very unlikely

Dortmund looked so much better than Barca yesterday tho... Yikes

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Honestly no one can convince me that Gagliardini starting wasn't because of the derby this weekend.

If Spalletti kept Godin and Barella on the bench for this game he would have been crucified.

Anyway it's nice to see us back down to earth, meh we changed half the team and have a new formation there will obviously be growing pains, liked the fact that Conte took responsibility for the result. It's gonna be harder to go through but it's far from over.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

14. Thanks (2): n4l, pier

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Except we have no time and absolutely must fix problems on the fly.
    That’s the reality of professional sports so that goes without saying. It’s not like we can put the season on hold and do 3 weeks more preparation.

We could always.......

....ritiro..?
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

16. Thanks (3): dax21, firmino, YoramG

Fav. Player
    JZ4, I9, MS37

Nigeria

I watched the Dortmund-Barca game yesterday and honestly it made me even madder at yesterdays's performance. The passing, movement and positional awareness of both teams was delightful to watch. The intelligence in the play as well - the first time passing of players who are crowded, impeccable ball control and precise passing.

Unfortunately we've been signing shit players for years and there are still too many in the squad. Hopefully next summer we can ship out the rest. Theres only so much a coach can do with the players we have.

I hope Conte can stay for a few years and build a football identity for this club with better players. All the chopping and changing has been a bit harmful.

England

we are a work in progress this performance was dire but not every game can be a win. at least we showed some fight and got the equaliser, will do barella world of good.

milan derby is a bigger game, there will be no meltdown if we crash out of CL in 4th place but are still top of serie a at that time, well no meltdown by smart fans anyway

that said dont giv eup on CL yet, with a much improved performance we can still cause barca and dortmund trouble.

pros:

barella
    asamoah

cons

gagliardini - might not be cut out for this level, play him vs minnows in serie a
    lukaku - offered zero, where is the unstoppable beast conte wnats?

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    It's September. SPAL could be on top of Serie A for all I care. It's meaningless.

Let's see by December.

As for a meltdown, it's not a matter of not winning a single game, it's the whole pretext of how this happened. This was an alarming situation that not many have realized. Hopefully Conte has and reacts immediately. And I mean in practice, because in verbal terms Spalletti could qualify as a poet.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Italy

who knows, maybe in the great scheme of things this draw could turn useful. it clearly showed the team, and at the beginning of the season, that we cannot underestimate anybody, not even the supposedly "weak" slavia in san siro.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

21. Thanks (3): militoscores, MVD, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

I don't understand why it takes only 1-2 games and people already want's to talk about Spalletti. Like youre all Spalle fans that hates Conte and are only waiting to say "i told you". Same goes for the Lukaku-Icardi comparison and many other aspects.
    In my oppinion there are also things that speaks for Conte. Like the fact that he refused to work with players you can't have a serious project. The fact that there is more focus on the trainnings session. Youre all haiting for what, 1 game? It's early and we won anyway all 3 games for now. Let's have some patience before saying bullshit.

Spallettis "system" was something where you can work at the beggining. I remember how Inter was first for a lot of months and also had a decent gameplay. But he is tactical poor and gave this team nothing. With time he got useless like the whole team and that's the problem. The coach has to be the first one who searches solutions. I feel it was the opposite. The whole team declined starting from January, Spalletti included.

Conte asks a lot, not only tactical. Nobody really can say how fast everyone will adapt in this new instructions. But i feel like he is inteligent, he will always try to make the best. Specialy in games like yesterday it was clear how much work he puts in he's job. He was moving on the line the whole time, he talked the whole game. Unfortunately it didn't helped. But you can see how much work he puts. And i believe that the team will not decline with a coach like this. Because Conte is a winner, he will not gave up like many coaches did in this years.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

United States

Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    I don't understand why it takes only 1-2 games and people already want's to talk about Spalletti. Like youre all Spalle fans that hates Conte and are only waiting to say "i told you". Same goes for the Lukaku-Icardi comparison and many other aspects.
    In my oppinion there are also things that speaks for Conte. Like the fact that he refused to work with players you can't have a serious project. The fact that there is more focus on the trainnings session. Youre all haiting for what, 1 game? It's early and we won anyway all 3 games for now. Let's have some patience before saying bullshit.

Spallettis "system" was something where you can work at the beggining. I remember how Inter was first for a lot of months and also had a decent gameplay. But he is tactical poor and gave this team nothing. With time he got useless like the whole team and that's the problem. The coach has to be the first one who searches solutions. I feel it was the opposite. The whole team declined starting from January, Spalletti included.

Conte asks a lot, not only tactical. Nobody really can say how fast everyone will adapt in this new instructions. But i feel like he is inteligent, he will always try to make the best. Specialy in games like yesterday it was clear how much work he puts in he's job. He was moving on the line the whole time, he talked the whole game. Unfortunately it didn't helped. But you can see how much work he puts. And i believe that the team will not decline with a coach like this. Because Conte is a winner, he will not gave up like many coaches did in this years.
    come on cut the crap he had 4 months pre season and one month of regular season to train and train and train and what inter has to show for it anybody with intencity that comes to inter stadium make inter trained players fold in minutes

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post

I mentioned Spalletti just because I think his criticism was unfair. It's typical FIF that because it's a certain person he's treated with kid gloves.

I'm giving Conte a fair shot didn't say he should be setting the world on fire right now, some of our signings haven't even played friendlies for us so I'm not expecting miracles.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

25. Thanks (1): PHM1605

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by cazin View Post
    come on cut the crap he had 4 months pre season and one month of regular season to train and train and train and what inter has to show for it anybody with intencity that comes to inter stadium make inter trained players fold in minutes
    Exactly. Klopp and Guardiola won CL in their first 6 months at Liverpool and City with wonderful play.
    Last edited by varmin; 18 Sep 19 at 12:20.

27. Thanks (3): forzainter257, Wobblz, YoramG

United States

well klopp and pep had an idea already by 1-2 games and just needed to make players used to it wht does inter have 4 games 4 different impressions for me about inter tactics and way of play

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Dude, Klopp was at best mediocre in his first two seasons there, while Guardiola had poor first season at City for his reputation. But based on 4 games after 4 months here, yuo have concluded that Conte sucks. It's ridiculous.

30. Thanks (2): forzainter257, wera

United States

well the players he got yeah he sucks lukaku is pinball machine ball comes to him and is bounced in second and most of the time to opposition raja is gone icardi to lautaro does not know what he is playing and play just breaks after 30-40 minutes of the game if game is not going by the plan and then everything is hot mess with lucky goals(lecce udinese cagliary and slavia) just crazy thinking right now that in all four game inter were more then LUCKY to get a win or a draw

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    We have many lucky games under Spalletti and Mancini. Jubentus had many lucky moments every season in Italy and in CL. Liverpool were lucky with Milik' s miss in group stage last season. We were lucky that Milito's goal against Barsa was not cancelled due to obvious offside. Chelsea had crazy luck winning their CL trophy. So, don't point LUCK as an argument.

33. Thanks (2): n4l, thatdude