Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 263334353637 LastLast

Thread: Inter - Juventus (6 Oct 19)

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by A.l.i View Post
    Wait. There is a FIF whatsapp group? I want in.
    We have arranged that those who want to join, have to send a PM to Ed., who is admin of the group. That is to avoid spamming.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    De Vrij

Netherlands

82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter
    I am staying far away from that, I can only imagine how anxious and jealous the gf will get when she hears my phone buzzing every 2 seconds, and when she sees pictures of the weirdest, messed up naked shit when I do get around to opening them.
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

Italy

I wish they would have gone after Odegaard from RM. Even on a loan he would have been a great addition as Zindane does not value him it seems.

Just donít buy Uruguayan MF. Attacking Uruguayan MF is an oxymoron. Like Argentinian defenders have become in the last what 10 years? Defenders from Uruguay. Sure stock up and buy low.
    Buy Croatian or Dutch for attacking MF for now.

The Last know attacking Uruguayan MF that I recall are Francescoli and Recoba. They seem to neuter their MF to basically defend and not be heard from let alone remember how to shoot. Their left and right backs like Caceres and Laxalt contribute more offense now then they allow their MF. How else does Vecino start for a Top 10 National Team?

If you they want DM go after Torreira or Nandez from Cagliari. Emery is trying to use him more on offense for Arsenal. Surprise. Itís not working well.

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Recobenzo View Post
    I wish they would have gone after Odegaard from RM. Even on a loan he would have been a great addition as Zindane does not value him it seems.

Just don’t buy Uruguayan MF. Attacking Uruguayan MF is an oxymoron. Like Argentinian defenders have become in the last what 10 years? Defenders from Uruguay. Sure stock up and buy low.

The Last know attacking Uruguayan MF that I recall are Francescoli and Recoba. They seem to neuter their MF to basically defend and not be heard from let alone remember how to shoot. Their left and right backs like Caceres and Laxalt contribute more offense now then they allow their MF. How else does Vecino start for a Top 10 National Team?

If you they want DM go after Torreira or Nandez from Cagliari. Emery is trying to use him more on offense for Arsenal. Surprise. It’s not working well.
    Fuck croatians tbh (nothing against Croatians, i mean only the players)

Conte is making this team italian. And if i have to be honest, im starting to like this. I prefer someone who already knows the language and the league instead of someone who is only good in south america for example. Look at Sensi. This guy was playing at Sassuolo and got never really considered that much in the national team. Now he's one of the best midfielder in the league.

I hope we get Tonali tbh., thats the next big player....
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Actually nothing Rocchi wasn't much pro Rube yesterday... We were too shit, he didn't even have to help them... We helped Rube win ourselves

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

7. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, MVD

Fav. Player
    JZ4, I9, MS37

Nigeria

Once again our lack of depth was our undoing.

Vecino was shit when he came on but gradually improved as the game went on, Politano wasn't bad either. These players might get you through against the likes of Samp and Bologna but against the elite sides they fall short.

That is why my expectation since the start of the season has been a top 3 finish and getting out of the CL group or winning the EL. This squad doesn't yet have the depth and raw quality to challenge for anything yet. Next summers mercato will give us yet another opportunity to get it right.

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Actually nothing Rocchi wasn't much pro Rube yesterday... We were too shit, he didn't even have to help them... We helped Rube win ourselves

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    We needed to get better players then Candreva and D’Am to start spent 20 million on one to be 3rd string for them

Really annoyed we lost. That’s 6 points losing to them. League still wide open but we need to reinforce come the next transfer window.
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Old name
    HernanCrespo

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    I hate how post Treble we buy players which don't care for the club reputation, how much means the derby vs rube, or a game against barcelona. These are the most odious clubs in world and you show zero effort against them. Like Lukaku today. Fucker needs a history lesson and learn who the fuck are rube and why you give your best instead of looking like on 30 mg valium or something.

Someone like Materazzi, for example, should indoctrinate the players into Interism. This is the club's fault and it needs to be changed.
    It may sound bitter for some of you, but I will choose Icardi over Lukaku any days now against Jube in the Derby. The guy knows the importance of a match against Jube, gave his all and always got emotional. Meanwhile, Lukaku knows Jackshit about all that.
    "Supporting Inter means deciding to make your life complicated. It's like supporting the Indians against the Cowboys, it means having a touch of masochism and melancholy. We know we have chosen a difficult love, but this makes it even more beautiful"

-Beppe Severgnini-

India

Quote Originally Posted by Recobenzo View Post

Just don’t buy Uruguayan MF. Attacking Uruguayan MF is an oxymoron. Like Argentinian defenders have become in the last what 10 years? Defenders from Uruguay. Sure stock up and buy low.

If you they want DM go after Torreira or Nandez from Cagliari. Emery is trying to use him more on offense for Arsenal. Surprise. It’s not working well.

12. Thanks (1): sikman

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I think he meant attacking midfielders.

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Native View Post
    I am staying far away from that, I can only imagine how anxious and jealous the gf will get when she hears my phone buzzing every 2 seconds, and when she sees pictures of the weirdest, messed up naked shit when I do get around to opening them.
    This is fake and not true.

We're a group of innocent and civilised people who discuss football in general and inter in particular.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

15. Thanks (1): Ffi201zi002tlis

Algeria

80 Most Pessimistic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    We did spend more than them.
    No we did not
    CROSS you fools !

United States

Quote Originally Posted by dejavu View Post
    Once again our lack of depth was our undoing.
    Pretty much this.

Vecino didn't do as badly as I thought he would, but regardless, he is still not Sensi. As soon as Sensi went off I knew we wouldn't score again. And as soon as Godin went off I knew we would BE scored on again.

Most of our bench aren't necessarily terrible players, but for multiple competitions (and injuries!), you really do need at least 4, and better yet 5 or 6, starting-caliber players rotating and coming off the bench.

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member

Lega's cover photo DISGUSTING,if Inter won the game we would have seen Lautaro?!

my hairy fat dick we would...

FUCKING RUBE MAFIA LEAGUE

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Old name
    the dude

Sweden

Lega's cover photo DISGUSTING,if Inter won the game we would have seen Lautaro?!

my hairy fat dick we would...

FUCKING RUBE MAFIA LEAGUE
    How fat?

Asking for a friend..
    Guacamole

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

Quote Originally Posted by Jane The Virgin View Post
    How fat?

Asking for a friend..

ammm...I'm not prepared to share classified information with the general FIF public at this time.

Spoiler:  

23. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    De Vrij

Netherlands

82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    This is fake and not true.

We're a group of innocent and civilised people who discuss football in general and inter in particular.
    Most jokes are fake and not true though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    If there's anything good to take out of this game, is that the worst Inter of this season lost to the best Juve of this season only 2-1.

Still shit though.
    You're creative I'll give you that
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

25. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Native View Post
    My gf did exactly that when she heard my phone going off every minute. "Who keeps texting you"? Is it your secret girlfriend"? The mind of a female.

27. Thanks (1): Native

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Slovak Republic

It seems that Lukaku isn't that useless, but he still needs to be better in front of the goal. This game was lost in the midfield. They marked us well and the only one who could do something about it was injured and replaced with Vecino.

29. Thanks (3): ElDuccio, Javier'sSon, thatdude

Europe

That was just incredible. I cannot see that happening anywhere else at this level but in Italy.