Thread: Sassuolo - Inter (20 Oct 19)

Fav. Player
    Stefan de Vrij
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

Sassuolo - Inter (20 Oct 19)

I was asked to open the thread by ADRossi.

Will we finally get this monkey off our backs? We lost 7 out of our last 9 against Sassuolo:

2013/14: Sassuolo-Inter 0-7
    Inter-Sassuolo 1-0
    2014/15: Inter-Sassuolo 7-0
    Sassuolo-Inter 3-1
    2015/16: Inter-Sassuolo 0-1
    Sassuolo-Inter 3-1
    2016/17: Sassuolo-Inter 0-1
    Inter-Sassuolo 1-2
    2017/18: Sassuolo-Inter 1-0
    Inter-Sassuolo 1-2
    2018/19 Sassuolo-Inter 1-0
    Inter-Sassuolo 0-0

I think it's about damn time, we may have Sensi and Lukaku missing and there are rumours that Conte is considering involving more players in the starting line up and also we have a do or die game against Dortmund awaiting us midweek. Should be interesting.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

2. Thanks (5): ADRossi, Devious, Il Drago, MVD, Nothing

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Why would Lukaku be missing? He's training with Belgian NT at the moment!
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

4. Thanks (2): n4l, thatdude

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Now this is the really real test... For realz

I mean Conte was brought in for just occasions... Not winning big games against stronger opposition but to win the Sassulo, Cagliari, Atalanta games, right?

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo&Vieri

Croatia

well....championships are won by beating the smallest one (juve 1:0) not by winning 2-3 derbys...

Poslano sa mog SM-G920F koriste
    Essere nerazzurri come guidare una moto: adrenalina e voglia di vincere tutto. - Il dottore

7. Thanks (2): Glass box, militoscores

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Of course it had to be you to open that thread. Hopefully the jinx counter attack would work. I won't accept less than 0-7 win.

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Think we'll see Lazaro, Biraghi, Bastoni, and one of Sanchez or Politano in this one. Probably time we start to employ proper rotation rather than having a 'fixed' 11 barring D'Ambrosio and Candreva swapping in and out.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

As i already said in the sensi thread, this the perfect game. A 12:30 game (where a lot of teams always struggle), against Sassuolo (we never win against them) and away too.

Last time we played against Sassuolo at 12:30 was with Mancini.

It was a particular game, very simliar to this one. Inter was first and would have won the first half of the season. I think it was the first lose of that season. Juve won the first half, Inter started to lose a lot of points.

Maybe it's not bad at the end that we already lost a game and realize that there is still much work to do. When Conte lost the first game with Juve (at their new stadium, against Inter) they said it was the moment where Juve improved and got unstoppable. Im expecting a simliar reaction, were not allowed to draw or lose against Sassuolo. We can't depend on Seni or generelly on a player, we have to improve on this till the January mercato. Im still conviced that Juve will lose points soon and that we can fight till the end for the first place.

But talking again about that game in 2016: We still managed to be for a long time at the first place, without being a great team. Now we are second and i think we all agree: we deserve to be where we are. And that's why i believe that the scudetto is not impossible. If Mancini that season was first for 5 months, then Conte can do this for longer too, especially with a better team.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

12. Thanks (1): Demenza Senile

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Handa
    Dda - De Vrij - Bastoni
    Lazaro - Brozo - G5 - Barella - Biraghi
    Politano - Lautaro

This is how i'd play. Rest the others. Rotate as we have so far the most important game vs Dortmund in CL, which is a must win. If we can go 2-0 up, then rest Lautaro (put in Esposito) and rest Brozo (put in whoever).
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Greece

Not a bad lineup but I'd still use Skriniar in the middle. It's a bad idea to rotate that much of a 3 man defence, especially at this early stage. Skriniar instead of D'Ambrosio maybe and then D'Ambro could be slotted there instead of Lazaro who really needs to get minutes on the other hand.

I like your Lautaro-Politano tandem but I'd prefer Lukaku starting there with Lautaro-Alexis playing vs Dortmund.

Conte uomo di merda

15. Thanks (2): I'mNewHere, Pajo

Europe

28 Forum Supporter
    Handa
    Skriniar - De Vrij - Bastoni
    Candreva - Gagliardini - Brozo - Barella - Biraghi
    Alexis - Lautaro

do it!

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    Why the fuck we didn't buy Ljajic?

18. Thanks (1): Glass box

Fav. Player
    Stefan de Vrij
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Why would Lukaku be missing? He's training with Belgian NT at the moment!
    Some Fantacalcio websites are reporting that he may be rotated due to his niggling injury.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

England

play strongest team, this is most important game of next 3 for me

parma i am going to be at the ground for however we could rotate alot in that game at home

Old name
    raiden

Aaland

If we've not won in 7 games against them then there is no question of resting anybody for this irrespective of the Dortmund game.Play your best team and win this at all costs to get straight back at it after the 2 defeats.Anything else and it suddenly becomes a 3 game winless run and that would be horrible for a young team like ours to deal with mentally and we already know our mental fragility from past seasons and we dont want that also affecting our new boys like Bastoni,Sensi,Barella,Lazaro and Biraghi with a dressing room on edge.This must be avoided at all costs.In light of this itself this becomes a huge game and i'd dare say even bigger than every game we've played so far.

Also is this their 1st game since their owners demise? So they will really want to play for him and the fans will be expecting a lot from them too.Hardly the kind of game for any experimentation in my book.

Fav. Player
    Stefan de Vrij
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

I don;t want us to rotate if we drop points, Juve will be gone.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassuolu View Post
    I don;t want us to rotate if we drop points, Juve will be gone.
    Some rotation is fine if not necessary. As much as I've defended Asamoah recently (because he's actually been very good), he dropped the ball against juve and was really poor. Performance and not just fitness/fatigue needs to be considered at this point because god forbid we lose 3 in a row.

As others have mentioned, it'll be a tough, tough game. Not only will Sassuolo be extremely motivated following the passing of their club owner, they already have a mental boost by the fact that they've beaten us so often in recent years. Berardi is also in fine form at the moment.

Last season against Barca and juve we got 2 losses and 2 draws. So far, in 2 of the 4 matches we'll play against these cunts, we've already hit our 2 loss quota Maybe the matches at Camp Nou and vs juve were a step too big for this team at this time.

However, these kinds of tricky fixtures (for aforementioned reasons), are exactly the kinds of games we need to improve our records in. That'll be the (realistic) step up I want to see. Imagine we beat Parma and Sassuolo twice last season. That would've put us 1 point off 2nd place. It's not the title obviously, but personally I think it's only realistic to expect incremental improvement at the most. Games like the one at Cagliari and this one are where we begin.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

24. Thanks (5): ADRossi, CafeCordoba, Lui, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    De Vrij

Netherlands

82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Demenza Senile View Post
    Anything else and it suddenly becomes a 3 game winless run and that would be horrible for a young team like ours to deal with mentally and we already know our mental fragility from past seasons and we dont want that also affecting our new boys like Bastoni,Sensi,Barella,Lazaro and Biraghi with a dressing room on edge.This must be avoided at all costs.
    This is the exact thing you need a world class coach for. Someone who gets to the players' heads and can motivate them despite a losing streak. A Spalletti will never be able to do this, like a Mourinho for example could. You need an alpha, not a beta cuck.
    And I think that for this fucking once we are covered in this regard. This may actually be the best thing about having our juBe Cunte.

I'm still anxious it'll go south but I'm 100x more hopeful than in the past trillion seasons...
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Barella

Malaysia

I want to see this for once at least

Handa

D'ambrossio - Skriniar - De Vrij - Biraghi

Barella - Brozovic - Gagliardini ( with Sensi this will be perfect tbh )

Politano - Lautaro - Sanchez ( if he's available )

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothing View Post
    I want to see this for once at least

Handa

D'ambrossio - Skriniar - De Vrij - Biraghi

Barella - Brozovic - Gagliardini ( with Sensi this will be perfect tbh )

Politano - Lautaro - Sanchez ( if he's available )
    Hmm... Wait for a new coach bro, with Conte this seems like fiction

Lost 3-2 against Pro Patria in a friendly
    Ahahah lovely

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

29. Thanks (2): MVD, Nothing

Greece

Who played? Almost everyone is away.
    Ranocchia, Valero, Berni and some kids?

Conte uomo di merda