Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Brescia - Inter (29 Oct 19)

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    No, because of the Board of directors meeting and conference.

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    for 11m a year you can call me princess sheila while you dildo me in the ass every night, and i promise you my heart would be in it.

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Shii, I forgot this is TODAY. Cool.

Brescia are relegation candidates my dudes. To be honest I expected a lot from them in the beginning of the season, precisely because of Tonali/Balo/Donnarumma... They have 7 pts so far sitting third-worst in the table. After the fuck up with Parma I'd expect this team to go there and beat their ass no questions asked.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

7 points? It's only 3 points less then Milan (and don't forget they have also to play that match against Sassuolo that got deleted because of Squinzis dead) at this point we can call Milan a relegation candidate too if 7 points are not much
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member

7. Thanks (3): MVD, Raul Duke, thatdude

Old name
    raiden

Aaland

Gastaldello is still playing !! He used to look so knackered back in Samp i thought he would retire back then itself .

Sure we havent had any easy games but i do believe Brozovic getting some rest[he clearly needs it] and Valero atleast playing 45 mins is doable atleast once a month.

With Sensi out its imperative we dont lose Barella or Brozo once he is back.Both of these need to be handled with care and have done a lot of running.Asamoah in midfield even for 30 mins should also be looked at to ease the burden on Barella and Brozo.Sure we have a thin squad but nothings stopping you from being a bit clever with your tinkering Mister!

9. Thanks (1): _OC_

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    ...at this point we can call Milan a relegation candidate too if 7 points are not much
    Well, not only we can but already do call Milan a relegation candidate.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

11. Thanks (2): ElDuccio, MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by n4l View Post
    What the f with all this whining about games in a row and depth? We had the same schedule last year with less depth, shittier starting lineup, and injury to ninja/sime/keita. Matter of fact, our best run last season happened right around this time and stretched into mid/end Nov.

I expect a win. Period. Brescia has only won 2 games and are in relegation zone.....
    It's part of our new "winning mentality".
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Fairly sure we've spent the last 9 years shitting ourselves before playing teams like Brescia. And it's not like our results have done anything to dissuade this behaviour.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Cowardly team => Cowardly fans... It's only normal and I hate them for it a bit.
    ó Massimo Moratti

15. Thanks (3): ADRossi, GenDire, MVD

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    7 points? It's only 3 points less then Milan (and don't forget they have also to play that match against Sassuolo that got deleted because of Squinzis dead) at this point we can call Milan a relegation candidate too if 7 points are not much
    Bilan are playing Spal, then there's Lazio, juBe and Napoli. This is going to be fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    for 11m a year you can call me princess sheila while you dildo me in the ass every night, and i promise you my heart would be in it.

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Macedonia

Nothing depends on our mentality as fans, it's our beloved team that draws against Slavia and Parma at home.

Fav. Player
    De Vrij

Netherlands

82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter
    This team might be in a relegation spot, but they're only three points behind the almighty AC Milan, so we shouldn't underestimate them boys.
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Is the countdown wrong? Says the game starts in 3 hours 45 minutes. If I'm not mistaken, it's an hour early and the game starts in 4 hours and 45 minutes.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

22. Thanks (1): wera

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Is the countdown wrong? Says the game starts in 3 hours 45 minutes. If I'm not mistaken, it's an hour early and the game starts in 4 hours and 45 minutes.
    I know it starts at 4pm ET in North America, and right now European Summer Time (or whatever it's called) ended this past Sunday, so that's a five hour gap instead of the usual six (will be back to normal in NA after Saturday), so that points to a 9pm start in Italy, so make your adjustments based on that.

24. Thanks (1): ADRossi

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Balotelli, Gastaldello, Romulo and Matri are familiar names. They strike me as fuckers that will cause us a lot of problems.
    Forza Inter

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Time change and all that.
    The game is in 4 hours and 11 minutes.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Shii, I forgot this is TODAY. Cool.

Brescia are relegation candidates my dudes. To be honest I expected a lot from them in the beginning of the season, precisely because of Tonali/Balo/Donnarumma... They have 7 pts so far sitting third-worst in the table. After the fuck up with Parma I'd expect this team to go there and beat their ass no questions asked.
    To be fair, they have a game less than every other team, so we're only 8 games in. And out of those 8 games, they've already faced the top 2 teams from last season, as well as playing away vs. Milan (doing bad so far, but still) and Fiorentina. They've also beaten Cagliari away who are pretty decent, so it's not as if Brescia have been getting destroyed by everyone.

Their only real mess-up was the home game vs. Bologna where they were leading by 2 goals but collapsed after getting a red card.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I'm confident we'll bounce back after that tired looking performance against Parma. It probably won't stop Balo from scoring some outrageous goal and then proceeding to punch Conte in the face for his celebration however.

Indonesia

More afraid of donnaruma rather than balo

30. Thanks (2): ElDuccio, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Rano & Lautaro

Germany

Curious to see Tonali play today. Let's see if all the hype around him is legit or not

32. Thanks (1): thatdude