Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Brescia - Inter (29 Oct 19)

Macedonia

Brescia players, coach and whole stadium together whining about every blatant non-faul by Inter players.

2. Thanks (4): bjwam4, chhstr, thatdude, Universe

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    I missed those days when we would be in trouble and one player steps up and does something extraordinary and scores a stunner or assist a beauty, one different player stepping up for each game, Milito, Sneijder, Maicon, sometimes Cambiasso or even Samuel. This game sent me back to these days.

Samir and Lukaku were our champions today, grazie raggazzi.

Brozo again looked extremely exhausted and incredibly disoriented, their goal came after a fuck up kicking the ball away, this is the second game he fucks up, we need Sensi back asap, Brozo needs rest.

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    for 11m a year you can call me princess sheila while you dildo me in the ass every night, and i promise you my heart would be in it.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Candreva had a rest the whole year under Spallo. Even Barella looks at him and feels pressure to run some more.

A hard fought win, Balotelli missing a 99.999 goal from 2metres. Thats F lucky!

Conte better give them 2 days rest. They are tired.

5. Thanks (2): bjwam4, MVD

Scotland

It speaks volumes that we only make 2 (very late) subs despite our team being exhausted after half time.

Either way a massive win. We usually fuck this type of game right up.

7. Thanks (1): Rain

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti
    Old name
    Natasha

Macedonia

Gagsy is reckless.. is he doing it on purpose?
    I met Zanetti, you suckers!

9. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Nothing View Post
    lUkAkU hElPs tHe TeAm, hIs LiNk Up PlAy jUsT aMaZiNg

Nothing else to say
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

It was the tempo of the game. Gags is usually pretty calm.
    "Madonna... un macello qua"

12. Thanks (3): Linege, syrus, Universe

India

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    niccolo 'yellow card' barella

Niccolow Cardella

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I say a 1-2 win for us with goals from Lukaku and Lautaro.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    I missed those days when we would be in trouble and one player steps up and does something extraordinary and scores a stunner or assist a beauty, one different player stepping up for each game, Milito, Sneijder, Maicon, sometimes Cambiasso or even Samuel. This game sent me back to these days.

Samir and Lukaku were our champions today, grazie raggazzi.

This is true. We won thanks to our qualitys today but suffred to much. This team needs some pause now. The next game we need to make some changes, i don't think we can always play with the same players, this can't work as we saw in the second half. Vecino Sensi Esposito/Politano, Biraghi, Bastoni.. maybe even Lazzaro. And then against Dortmund we can play the best 11 maybe.

#IcardiOut

16. Thanks (3): acroMacho, Devious, MVD

Fav. Player
    Cambiaso

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    Candreva had a rest the whole year under Spallo. Even Barella looks at him and feels pressure to run some more.

A hard fought win, Balotelli missing a 99.999 goal from 2metres. Thats F lucky!

Conte better give them 2 days rest. They are tired.
    Yeah, the team looked tired..

It seemed that we played differently this time, conte tried to save some energy
    Sensi Rules!!!

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Poor performance from the team but at least we got the win. I liked what i saw from Lukaku in second half. Hopefully Sensi and Vecino are fit against Bologna as our midfielders desperately need rest.

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Kharja

United States

90 10 years of FIF
    First place doe.
    Only One Inter

I'm so high I can eat a Star

Fav. Player
    De Vrij

Netherlands

82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter
    Nice one... Just a shame you didn't predict Skriniar would score
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    For people who didn't see the goal:

Macedonia

Tanorini with a Triumph.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    I'm more or less satisfied with the match. I think people saying it was abysmal and all that are overreacting.

No, it wasn't a pretty match. And yes, our goals came from the world's biggest deflection and an individual moment of brilliance. But Brescia weren't exactly ultra-threatening either. We completely dominated the first half with minimal effort and did enough to restrict Brescia to just crossing for the most part. Their goal was just as lucky as our first.

I think we managed the game pretty well. Moreover, it's about managing the season as a whole and I think there's some illusion or misconception about that process. Perhaps we've just forgotten because we've spent so long in the wilderness. Every team with CL aspirations will have shit matches here and there against stubborn little runt teams like Cagliari and Brescia (especially away where the atmosphere is hostile and the fans whistle absolutely everything).

What separates the genuine top 4 to the rest is whether you win or not in these 'less attractive' performances. Despite the slip up against Parma, we're definitely improving in this regard. Do you guys think juve looked any better than we did today when they won here a month ago? No. If anything, they looked far worse than we did. On the whole, there's no way in hell that anyone can say that juve have been playing objectively better football than us this season. The time they did was when they beat us. That's the difference. They've been garbage in their last 3 games against Lecce, Lokomotiv and Bologna, but it really doesn't matter, and nor should it when we win a match in this fashion today.

No one is pretending we won a beautiful match. It is what it is. Handanovic made some good saves, as one of the best keepers on the planet should do, and is paid to do. Lukaku scored a blinder. The defense did enough to not concede much. We were better. We absolutely deserved the win. On to the next.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Cambiaso

Indonesia

I'm more or less satisfied with the match. I think people saying it was abysmal and all that are overreacting.

No, it wasn't a pretty match. And yes, our goals came from the world's biggest deflection and an individual moment of brilliance. But Brescia weren't exactly ultra-threatening either. We completely dominated the first half with minimal effort and did enough to restrict Brescia to just crossing for the most part. Their goal was just as lucky as our first.

I think we managed the game pretty well. Moreover, it's about managing the season as a whole and I think there's some illusion or misconception about that process. Perhaps we've just forgotten because we've spent so long in the wilderness. Every team with CL aspirations will have shit matches here and there against stubborn little runt teams like Cagliari and Brescia (especially away where the atmosphere is hostile and the fans whistle absolutely everything).

What separates the genuine top 4 to the rest is whether you win or not in these 'less attractive' performances. Despite the slip up against Parma, we're definitely improving in this regard. Do you guys think juve looked any better than we did today when they won here a month ago? No. If anything, they looked far worse than we did. On the whole, there's no way in hell that anyone can say that juve have been playing objectively better football than us this season. The time they did was when they beat us. That's the difference. They've been garbage in their last 3 games against Lecce, Lokomotiv and Bologna, but it really doesn't matter, and nor should it when we win a match in this fashion today.

No one is pretending we won a beautiful match. It is what it is. Handanovic made some good saves, as one of the best keepers on the planet should do, and is paid to do. Lukaku scored a blinder. The defense did enough to not concede much. We were better. We absolutely deserved the win. On to the next.
    Very well put
    Sensi Rules!!!

27. Thanks (1): Universe

United States

Very well put Uni.

No one remembers these performances if you win something at the end of the year. Or even if you breeze to CL qualification. Juve have done this better then any team over the last 8 years. They play shit and somehow always find a way through some individual brilliance or luck. However when you are winners they call it mentality. Since we’ve been shit for so long they just call it shakiness or playing like shit.

29. Thanks (3): MVD, TheNetworkZ, Universe

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

it was anyway not easy, as expected. Brescia is a good team at home. But at the same time im sure that with more energy we would have won 3-0 or 3-1..we let Brescia dominate the game in the second half. Inter players were basically dead. Now it's obbligatory to rest some players. Players needs to pause for the Dortmund game...

#IcardiOut