Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Inter - Roma (6 Dec 19)

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    Obviously Napoli and Roma are in interesting situations atm too so who knows where it could go
    Atalanta and Roma are (for me) the best teams after Juve and Inter in Italy. While the Napoli game is coming (probably) at the right time considering how bad they are doing. Of course it's still a month till we play against them, we will see in which direction their team will go.

Sensi needs to come back, it would be really important.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

2. Thanks (1): emosjonellspiller

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    What does that even mean here?
    a follower might follow a team they dont support, in particular to shit on them where possible.

a fan supports their team.

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    a follower might follow a team they dont support, in particular to shit on them where possible.

I shit on u all the time, still love u in a no homo way

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

5. Thanks (2): Black Knight, MVD

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I shit on u all the time, still love u in a no homo way

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    i love the shitting in a homo way, so this is now awkward

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster

And this is relevant to me how?
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

you're a follower. I've seen fuck all 'support' from you for this team this season.

Fav. Player
    Conte

Russian Federation

Inter Banter era 2011-

Inter Suning 2018/19
    wages -190m players-95m other-180m
    gate+45m commercial+145m tv+140m other+45m

grande

10. Thanks (2): Glass box, MVD

Greece

you're a follower. I've seen fuck all 'support' from you for this team this season.
    So a fan according to you is someone who is never critical of the management but simply bows down to whatever the fuck they want and do? You got your definitions mixed up a bit dude.

How exactly should I show my 'support'? Say that Lukaku was a great business? That the way we handled Nainggolan and Icardi was exemplary? That we managed to loan out one of our most marketable players because we decided he wasn't good enough for our tactical system after the #1 market that was interested in him closed? Or praise the club for saying no to Mourinho to hire the captain of EPO and Calciopoli Juventus?
    Or should I just pretend that everything is so much better now than the last couple of years because of some silly records when we haven't even faced real competition in Italy yet aside from a couple of games (losing hands down one of them for the first time in over half a decade)?

I've supported Inter through all the shit and more. Don't tell me I'm a fucking follower. If you want to "follow" and "support" whatever the club does, feel free to do so. I'm a fan, that means Inter is part of my life, not just something I flick with and turn on and off if I don't feel like it. You on the other hand seem to have no clue of what fandom is.

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Oh boy, here we go.

Anyway, I reckon this ends 2-2. Roma have found their form and neither team are particularly solid defensively. Another Lautaro brace, and probably Kluivert and Dzeko, with Conte shedding a singular tear after Dzeko scores.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Canada

can't wait!

Australia

10 years of FIF
    So a fan according to you is someone who is never critical of the management but simply bows down to whatever the fuck they want and do? You got your definitions mixed up a bit dude.

How exactly should I show my 'support'? Say that Lukaku was a great business? That the way we handled Nainggolan and Icardi was exemplary? That we managed to loan out one of our most marketable players because we decided he wasn't good enough for our tactical system after the #1 market that was interested in him closed? Or praise the club for saying no to Mourinho to hire the captain of EPO and Calciopoli Juventus?
    Or should I just pretend that everything is so much better now than the last couple of years because of some silly records when we haven't even faced real competition in Italy yet aside from a couple of games (losing hands down one of them for the first time in over half a decade)?

I've supported Inter through all the shit and more. Don't tell me I'm a fucking follower. If you want to "follow" and "support" whatever the club does, feel free to do so. I'm a fan, that means Inter is part of my life, not just something I flick with and turn on and off if I don't feel like it. You on the other hand seem to have no clue of what fandom is.
    I am unsure as to whether or not I have understood things properly. But I think what some posters are actually trying to say is that you are undoubtedly a Icardi fan. However, you are merely a follower of Inter.

16. Thanks (1): .h.

Fav. Player
    Stefan de Vrij
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I'm really not optimistic about this game, since Roma had Smalling and Mancini playing together they've only conceded 3, on the other hand Inter always conceded with the exception of Torino in our games since beating Lazio.

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh, he was supposed to stop watching when Conte came.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

Asa as MF here we go
    Save Radja.

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    I am unsure as to whether or not I have understood things properly. But I think what some posters are actually trying to say is that you are undoubtedly a Icardi fan. However, you are merely a follower of Inter.

quite. I'm happy to criticise Inter, but it's also important to enjoy and live the good moments too. If someone is incapable of praising our record breaking season, they dont deserve to call themselves a fan.

20. Thanks (2): interbk, syrus

Greece

A record breaking season is made on May, not November/December.

If we beat some team 20-0 in September there's nothing worth celebrating about it other than the Sunday it occurs.

Conte uomo di merda

22. Thanks (2): Batman, Linege

Fav. Player
    Perisic

Tanzania

i think there are people who are crying for a banter era to return. Some people are used to whining.

24. Thanks (1): javier_zanetti <3

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

If we beat some team 20-0 in September there's nothing worth celebrating about it other than the Sunday it occurs.
    I advise you to stop watching Inter until the end of the season then. What's the point? Just check the final standings once they're in.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

26. Thanks (3): I'mNewHere, MVD, syrus

Vietnam

...That we managed to loan out one of our most marketable players because we decided he wasn't good enough for our tactical system after the #1 market that was interested in him closed?....
    This bold part alone explains why you guys shouldn't waste any more seconds arguing with this guy. I think 10000 posts tried to clarify this and he doesn't even read them. Why bother to write?

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

well, no, it's literally a fact that it's a record breaking season as it stands. Dont get me wrong, I'm not saying it's a league winning season.

That raises an interesting question, though. If we did win the league, would you support Lukaku and Conte? assuming their level of contribution stays the same

29. Thanks (1): javier_zanetti <3

Greece

It's not a record breaking season.

It's a record broken in this season, just like the consecutive wins under Mancini. A record breaking season entails us having one or more of each: most points, most goals, most wins, least losses, least draws, least goals conceded and so on.

End of the seasons decides that, not November. If we fail to win the rest of our games for example this is just another silly record for the books.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    This bold part alone explains why you guys shouldn't waste any more seconds arguing with this guy. I think 10000 posts tried to clarify this and he doesn't even read them. Why bother to write?
    Ever heard of Ivan Perisic and the persistent interest from PL clubs?

Conte uomo di merda