Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 552

Thread: Inter - Roma (6 Dec 19)

  1. #41
    FIF MVP .h.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Jun 05
    Posts
    21,228
    Thanked
    22,578 times
    Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

    Europe

    25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Way to dodge a yes/no question

  2. Thanks (1): MVD

  3. #42
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    17,987
    Thanked
    13,252 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    Way to dodge a yes/no question
    Where did I ever say that I do not support Inter's players or Inter's manager? Am I not allowed to be critical?

    The fact that I disagreed with their coming here doesn't change anything. I am also very critical of Brozovic many times as well as others.
    I never said that Conte had a bad start, I'm just not hyping it as I wasn't hyping Mancini or Spalletti when they had their very promising starts in the league table.
    This record is nice to experience of course but it is also too early. It feels circumstantial as we have failed to impose ourselves against tougher competition.

    You realize that if we fail to beat both Roma and Fiorentina, which is likely, we are worse off in the league standings than under Spalletti's first season after 16 games?

    Just be fucking patient before you start dubbing players and coaches as amazing or whatever.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda


    Conte uomo di merda

  4. #43
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    6,110
    Thanked
    7,502 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Where did I ever say that I do not support Inter's players or Inter's manager? Am I not allowed to be critical?

    The fact that I disagreed with their coming here doesn't change anything. I am also very critical of Brozovic many times as well as others.
    I never said that Conte had a bad start, I'm just not hyping it as I wasn't hyping Mancini or Spalletti when they had their very promising starts in the league table.
    This record is nice to experience of course but it is also too early. It feels circumstantial as we have failed to impose ourselves against tougher competition.

    You realize that if we fail to beat both Roma and Fiorentina, which is likely, we are worse off in the league standings than under Spalletti's first season after 16 games?

    Just be fucking patient before you start dubbing players and coaches as amazing or whatever.
    I think people doubting you is because you are here to be critical but can't praise them when they've played good. Some people aint hyping them but praising them.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

  5. Thanks (2): I'mNewHere, MVD

  6. #44
    Il Drago's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Dec 15
    Posts
    7,068
    Thanked
    15,816 times
    Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

    Greece

    Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassuolu View Post
    I'm really not optimistic about this game, since Roma had Smalling and Mancini playing together they've only conceded 3, on the other hand Inter always conceded with the exception of Torino in our games since beating Lazio.
    Same. Roma have been in great form lately (four wins and one loss in the last five games) and their defence has been solid this season with Smaldini and Mancini. It will take a great performance from the team if we want to win this match. This is a must win game in order to add pressure to Juve ahead of their match at Olimpico and to gain confidence before the "final" against Barcelona.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

  7. Thanks (1): MVD

  8. #45
    Jnr's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 Feb 07
    Posts
    7,809
    Thanked
    4,011 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

    Estonia

    40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    What a match it will be!

    Counting on Blue9 winning run to continue. Fonseca has starting to impress now, came from Ukrainean league to learn the language in 2 months and motivating team and setting tactics like a proper calcio coach. Smalling vs Lukaku, both players were wasted on ManU bench, both players ultimate starting XI currently.

    December will be hard fixtures. We carry on!

  9. Thanks (1): MVD

  10. #46
    Somebody stop me! Devious's Avatar
    Join Date
    01 Oct 06
    Posts
    15,644
    Thanked
    34,762 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Egypt

    10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    I miss Dogan. Has anybody seen Dogan?

    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    for 11m a year you can call me princess sheila while you dildo me in the ass every night, and i promise you my heart would be in it.

  11. Thanks (4): Anne Marie, GenDire, MVD, YoramG

  12. #47
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    6,110
    Thanked
    7,502 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87
    This will be an easy game. Smalling will realise he is shit and Mancini realise he needs to change team.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

  13. Thanks (1): MVD

  14. #48
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Jun 10
    Posts
    12,433
    Thanked
    10,442 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi

    Saudi Arabia

    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    I miss Dogan. Has anybody seen Dogan?
    Maybe now he will come back to correct his own name.
    Forza Inter

  15. Thanks (4): Devious, GenDire, Glass box, MVD

  16. #49
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    17,987
    Thanked
    13,252 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    I think people doubting you is because you are here to be critical but can't praise them when they've played good. Some people aint hyping them but praising them.
    I did comment on Conte doing very well and being justified by results (in Serie A) by his selections. But it's still premature.

    It's important to have a good first round but we usually do have one. Spending 300m and marginally being better than 2 seasons ago I do not see as a massive improvement and reason to be excited, sorry. I'll be excited once we stop making reasons not to. Fucking up an easy European situation for example is close to unforgivable. Being shaky at home is not a very good thing, whilst on the other hand it is vital that we can kill it in our road trips.

    And sure, saying that I'd much rather get Milinkovic-Savic (60), Belotti (40-50) [with Gagliardini sent the other way in one of those deals to reduce the cash value] and Lazzari (10+Dimarco) over Lukaku (~75m) and Lazaro (~25m) is a position I will maintain. If you want a reasoning, here's a briefing. Our best striker so far is Lautaro Martinez, whilst Lukaku has been getting on the scoresheet, it's only in the last month that it was due to merit and not PKs that others have earned or a tap in where the opposition defence simply collapsed. A goal's a goal, but those are D'Ambrosio goals, not 80m striker goals! And further to that, we have been thin in the midfield since day one but we have had Sensi overperform to compensate for that and later on Barella got settled and developed early into a midfield leader. But other than that, the rest of our midfield is reliant on Brozovic's mood and patience. And it's not like we needed Lazaro. He's a decent player going forward but he's no wing back.
    Maybe we did made the right choice in the end, but it's too early to say and too premature given that we have almost bottled our CL group and haven't performed that great vs Juventus or in home games except that Lecce game where the former Serie B team was afraid of its own shadow.

    We could have lost points vs Udinese, vs SPAL the other night, we lost hands down to Juventus (first time I remember such a bad showing vs them at home since the early 2000s), we lost points to Parma, could have lost points to Verona and Lazio as well. We are unconvincing at home. I don't see why people are not worried by this and instead focus on some minute records over 14 games or something. We are an 'away team' and that's a plus since we had forgotten how it was like to go somewhere and just grab the three points, but at some point we may reach equilibrium with our results and suffer for it.

    Mancini was called lucky to manage all those similar wins 4 years ago, but it seems that people have felt like the luck we've had lately in home games is due to some superpower skill of Conte.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda


    Conte uomo di merda

  17. #50
    FIF MVP .h.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Jun 05
    Posts
    21,228
    Thanked
    22,578 times
    Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

    Europe

    25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Best ever start to a season and its 100% luck :'D


  18. #51
    dax21's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 Sep 17
    Posts
    2,327
    Thanked
    5,423 times

    Serbia

    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    I'd much rather get Milinkovic-Savic (60)
    For 60m Lotito might let you take him out for a dinner and a movie but you have to bring him back to Formello by 10pm.

    Brehme your delusions are getting out of hand.

  19. Thanks (3): I'mNewHere, MVD, sikman

  20. #52
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    17,987
    Thanked
    13,252 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    Best ever start to a season and its 100% luck :'D
    Where did I say it is 100% luck?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    For 60m Lotito might let you take him out for a dinner and a movie but you have to bring him back to Formello by 10pm.

    Brehme your delusions are getting out of hand.
    Lazio was selling him for 75m this summer but we didn't pull the trigger as we preferred Lukaku. 60 + Gagliardini could have done the trick but either way, we could have signed him if we wanted to. The money was there and the player was willing to come and had agreed on a pre-contract with us (at around 5m annually actually). Conte wanted both him and Lukaku but they opted for Lukaku first because they didn't want to consider other options for a striker (with Roma wanting 20 for Dzeko). That dilemma I can get from a strategic point of view, but letting Lazzari go to Lazio and us spending double that amount on Valentino Lazaro I do not get.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda


    Conte uomo di merda

  21. #53
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    6,110
    Thanked
    7,502 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post

    Mancini was called lucky to manage all those similar wins 4 years ago, but it seems that people have felt like the luck we've had lately in home games is due to some superpower skill of Conte.
    I didn't call it luck about Mancini. I think Mancini is on top3 best coaches we've had since Mourinho. This forum has a bad itch when it comes to him, I don't really know why. While other coaches like Pioli and players like Gagliardini got praised to the skies during a 8-10 week period?

    I agree with you about the good start, its now Conte will be tested if he can manage this winter.

    In the same time Conte is not famous for doing well in CL, you should put that into your arguments. We want to compete for the scudetti and then start competing for the CL. Atleast in my opinion.

    You talk about getting players like SMS for 60m, Belotti for 40-50. This is just opinions, this is not facts. You put a pricetag on them and think it is a fact because YOU say so? The last time I checked SMS was for atleast 100m?

    Market is inflated, get this into your head man. We would get rid of 9G, Icardi and Perisic no matter what. Being marginally better because of players like Lautaro, Barella and Sensi is huge accomplishment. Are you sure you've supported Inter these last 10 years? Because any step forward is a good step no matter what. We've been in the shit for too long and not seeing joy in getting a coach like Conte who can develope younger players and at the same time bring stability in our season at Serie A is crazy.

    You should keep quiet if you think it's too early to say anything since you keep on fucking saying negative things at the same time. Pick your choice man, do you think its too early to say anything or not? Because if it's too early then stop your fucking negative comments because ITS TOO EARLY ACCORDING TO YOU

    I hope now you can see the dilemma with your fucking opinions that is double standards. You use arguments when it please you to but when someone else uses your argument then its not right?

    Wtf man.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

  22. Thanks (2): Jacquez, MVD

  23. #54
    dax21's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 Sep 17
    Posts
    2,327
    Thanked
    5,423 times

    Serbia

    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Lazio was selling him for 75m this summer
    Provide source for this claim. Media was reporting that Lazio asks for 100m but would be willing to settle for a number between 80 and 90m in Manchester's case. That's quite a difference. Second, Gagliardini isn't worth 15m no matter how you spin it. He's been a reserve for the third consecutive season now and is Fiorentina level player. He's literally not even good enough for current Atalanta.

  24. Thanks (1): MVD

  25. #55
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    17,987
    Thanked
    13,252 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Just yesterday the media reported a 80m valuation for the potential transfer....

    If you want sources you'll have to wait for the usual "I was close to sign for Inter" AD prophecies of the media. The reality is that we engaged Lazio at the end of the mercato but we run out of money and Lotito is no moron to give us SMS on a loan deal, whatever the terms may be.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda


    Conte uomo di merda

  26. #56

    Join Date
    25 Feb 13
    Posts
    2,607
    Thanked
    3,366 times

    Vietnam

    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    ...it's only in the last month that it was due to merit and not PKs that others have earned or a tap in where the opposition defence simply collapsed. A goal's a goal, but those are D'Ambrosio goals, not 80m striker goals! ....
    Okay bro...I got it...

    Btw, did you count Lukaku's "hockey assist" for Lautaro 2nd goal yesterday?

  27. Thanks (1): ElDuccio

  28. #57
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    6,110
    Thanked
    7,502 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Just yesterday the media reported a 80m valuation for the potential transfer....

    If you want sources you'll have to wait for the usual "I was close to sign for Inter" AD prophecies of the media. The reality is that we engaged Lazio at the end of the mercato but we run out of money and Lotito is no moron to give us SMS on a loan deal, whatever the terms may be.
    Yesterday? We are fucking talking about LAST sillysummerseason. I don't give a fuck about yesterday. 80m is still +20 over what you said.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

  29. Thanks (1): MVD

  30. #58
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    17,987
    Thanked
    13,252 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    .

    You should keep quiet if you think it's too early to say anything since you keep on fucking saying negative things at the same time. Pick your choice man, do you think its too early to say anything or not? Because if it's too early then stop your fucking negative comments because ITS TOO EARLY ACCORDING TO YOU

    I hope now you can see the dilemma with your fucking opinions that is double standards. You use arguments when it please you to but when someone else uses your argument then its not right?

    Wtf man.
    You'll find it ironic. But I agree. This is exactly why I post the 'negative' things. People are jumping on bandwagons left and right but when someone explains why it is too premature to do so you gang up against him.

    So yeah, wtf?

    I didn't say that the script is written and the story foretold already. I keep saying it's too early to jump to these conclusions. It's not our first ride ffs yet the stakes are now higher than ever in the past 9 seasons.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda


    Conte uomo di merda

  31. #59
    morepoststhanu JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    40,400
    Thanked
    55,281 times
    Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Slovenia

    91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Can we finish the league today please... Give us the Scudo now

  32. Thanks (1): MVD

  33. #60
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    17,987
    Thanked
    13,252 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Yesterday? We are fucking talking about LAST sillysummerseason. I don't give a fuck about yesterday. 80m is still +20 over what you said.
    What that implies is that the media is clueless about these things. Now they know that it's not 100m. Soon they'll say that Lotito rejected a couple of offers in the summer and later on that the Serb had agreed with a couple of teams and so on. You think the media knows shit? Only a handful of them do and they rarely report unless it's a done deal.

    P.S. Check what happened between Lazio and SMS since the summer and tell me if lowering the valuation makes any sense.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda


    Conte uomo di merda

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •