Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 172425262728 LastLast

Thread: Inter - Roma (6 Dec 19)

Malaysia

No "if Icardi play tonight..." comments yet?
    Wow we officially moving on
    sorry for my bad English

Fav. Player
    ₩$

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I'm so annoyed that I went out and got McDonald's breakfast. Look what you made me do.
    I missed the game. Clearly a disturbing and spew worthy performance if it drives you to eating sausage & egg mcmuffins
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

I'm having fun coaching Inter" - Antonio Conte

3. Thanks (4): Devious, MVD, sakera, Universe

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Look at the disappointment in here. I'm disappointed as well, but this wasn't a disaster. We knew our midfield isn't up for this one. I'd rather have the players have one poor game, so Conte is pissed and drills them hard for the Barca game. On to the next.. It doesn't matter what Juve does in their game. Our objective should be to stay in touching distance of them by end of the first round of games.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    I'm also disappointed but overreaction here is on new level.You know that we cannot win every time with the midfield from last year, don't you? Birahgi was pure shit as well as Asamoah and Lazaro. I think Conte decided do not fuck up the game last couple of minutes bringing Dambrosio in.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

I think 0-0 where we had the better chances is a good result against this Roma. Now if Sanchez, Sensi and Barella were fit maybe we would have have had cause to moan but looking at the team, we did well.

If we continue to stay 1 point distance from Juve, we’re doing amazingly well.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

7. Thanks (2): ElDuccio, sakera

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    I didn't watch the match so i can't really comment on the performance but i think the disappointment among us is a good sign. There was a time a draw at home against Roma would be considered a positive result. Not anymore. We're slowly returning to normalcy.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by rockball View Post
    Look at the disappointment in here. I'm disappointed as well, but this wasn't a disaster. We knew our midfield isn't up for this one. I'd rather have the players have one poor game, so Conte is pissed and drills them hard for the Barca game. On to the next.. It doesn't matter what Juve does in their game. Our objective should be to stay in touching distance of them by end of the first round of games.

I agree. I anyway think what many here fucked up is that we missed to much easy goals, and i feel the same.... but personally i think that we would have won if there was not the Barca game on tuesday. First because the players are probably not prepared for 2 big games in 3-4 days, second because they know that they can't spend too much energy before the Barca game, specialy with the same Midfield and the same forwards... this players are not robots.

Conte doesen't seem to like Politano anyway. It would be a good chance for him in the second half... well, i would not wonder if he leaves at January.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

10. Thanks (1): sikman

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

It's a 0-0 draw against a top 4 team in the league. People need to calm their tits.

12. Thanks (2): sikman, thatdude

Europe

28 Forum Supporter
    i'm curious if Lazio will spread their legs tonight and invite rube to rape them...

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by brakbrak View Post
    It's a 0-0 draw against a top 4 team in the league. People need to calm their tits.
    The result is fine, our strikers being completely wasteful is what irritates me, especially because we won't get as many clear cut chances against Barcelona, maybe one or two tops. If Lazio manage to beat out of form Juve, we are still in a bigger leap than two days ago.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Lazio have actually dominated Rube in h2h in recent years on the pitch, but got left emptyhanded. I remember late 90' Ronaldo and Dybala goals that were very harsh for Lazio. Plus Coppa victory for Inzaghi.

Like always, in these matches the Zoom is on the referee. Rube always gets his 12th man wearing neon colours when their destiny is on the line.

16. Thanks (2): delaurentis, MVD

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    The disappointment and standards are relative to the circumstances, as they should be.

Yes, it’s Roma, a big side. Yes, they've given us a lot of trouble in recent years. Yes, we've only won 4 of the last 14 home matches against them. Yes, they’re top 4.

But did they play like a top 4 side today? Did they trouble us? No, they played like a SPAL or a Bologna. Just like us, they were heavily compromised with injuries and they were largely non-threatening going forward.

But the biggest issue was our inability to capitalize on the several free chances that were gifted to us. When you get the chances that Lukaku, Brozovic, Vecino and Lautaro had, the opponents name and prestige is irrelevant. A 1-on-1 miss is a 1-on-1 miss regardless of opposition. You shouldn't make yourself feel better by saying "oh it's OK because it's Roma and they're a tough opponent". Get the fuck out. It doesn't matter whether we play against Roma, Barca, Liverpool or Pordenone - you don't miss chances like those.

Those were the circumstances. It wasn't "Roma - a top 4 side in great form". It was "Roma - a compromised side, ravaged by injuries, with zero offense, gifting us chance after chance losing the ball stupidly in dangerous areas." When you see it like that, tell me again that we shouldn't have won.

Like I said, when those are the circumstances, it doesn't matter who your opponent is, you capitalize. We did not capitalize due to our own incompetence and nothing else, hence the disappointment.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

18. Thanks (3): dax21, Harpsabu, thatdude

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    That's the point. We fucked up our chances, and there were enough of them, and relatively straightforward ones. We will have to be far more clinical to have any chance against Barcelona.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    The disappointment and standards are relative to the circumstances, as they should be.

Yes, it’s Roma, a big side. Yes, they've given us a lot of trouble in recent years. Yes, we've only won 4 of the last 14 home matches against them. Yes, they’re top 4.

But did they play like a top 4 side today? Did they trouble us? No, they played like a SPAL or a Bologna. Just like us, they were heavily compromised with injuries and they were largely non-threatening going forward.

But the biggest issue was our inability to capitalize on the several free chances that were gifted to us. When you get the chances that Lukaku, Brozovic, Vecino and Lautaro had, the opponents name and prestige is irrelevant. A 1-on-1 miss is a 1-on-1 miss regardless of opposition. You shouldn't make yourself feel better by saying "oh it's OK because it's Roma and they're a tough opponent". Get the fuck out. It doesn't matter whether we play against Roma, Barca, Liverpool or Pordenone - you don't miss chances like those.

Those were the circumstances. It wasn't "Roma - a top 4 side in great form". It was "Roma - a compromised side, ravaged by injuries, with zero offense, gifting us chance after chance losing the ball stupidly in dangerous areas." When you see it like that, tell me again that we shouldn't have won.

Like I said, when those are the circumstances, it doesn't matter who your opponent is, you capitalize. We did not capitalize due to our own incompetence and nothing else, hence the disappointment.
    It's not only ROme ravaged by injuries but the Inter side as well. And Roma didn't gift us chances but we made them to did it. If you remember our first goal against SPAL was because their mistake in the central area caused by our good pressing. Against Slavia, we also made them to give us some chances. We are not speaking for occasional case here or for very poor Roma. We made them to look that way apart 20 min in the first half. About scoring - when you have a disastrous midfield like ours and two average WB who brought below average end product this game, the only people who can save the day are strikers. They had a day off and i cannot blame them too much as they were great last couple of games but when on the bench only 17 years old Esposito is waiting, shit like that can happen. The other way to score was a set piece but again nobody delivered a good enough balls to let that happen.I also cannot blame Conte for his substitutes. First one was forced and usually Lazaro is deemed as more offensive than Candreva and Asamoah should have given us some freshness in the middle of tha park for the exhausted papa Valero but both of them failed miserably. They were worst than Borja and Candreva and when you add Biraghi, Vecino and frustrated Brozovic, you will get the full picture. 5 useless cunts between the defense ( which was great thou) and the attack.
    I fully agree with Conte that we need to survive somehow to the winter break and to keep within 4-5 points of juve cunts. And the game against Barca can be crucial here. If we can make it to the next stage in CL, that could have a great positive impact to the team, giving them strength to overachieve to January. And vice versa - dropping out of CL could bring us new winter curse similar to the last season.

21. Thanks (1): sikman

Singapore

I can understand Lautaro's and Lukaku's misses. Mancini did a good job at making life difficult for Lautaro, though I agree that Lautaro should have been more composed with the chances he had. Lukaku's chance was all about Mirante's good save. It was on target and a hard hit as well, though again I agree Lukaku could have picked a better shot. But hey, this kind of shit happens.

But Brozovic. How the fuck did he manage to sky it? That miss was simply unacceptable. The technique was so poor and it wasn't like him at all to fuck up that kind of chance. I had always rated him as a decent shooter.

Fav. Player
    Plusvalenza+

Albania

Missed the match but just saw the highlights. We had a lot of good chances but missed them all, not to mention a handball in the box by a Roma player which would've been called a penalty if it was against Inter.

Our objective should be to remain close to Juve until our main players return from injury because it's gonna be hard without Sensi and Barrella in the mid.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Fav. Player
    JZ AR Adri NB

England

By any means if this was last year or a few previous season we would have been content with a point against one of the top teams in Italy.....
    However I can not help but to feel disappointed especially as Roma gifted us a few golden opportunities to put the match to bed.
    I am glad our dressing room also feels the disappointment as it shows growth.
    I know I was one of the ones who was blasting the ref (I couldn't help it , his face has Rube Cunt plastered all over it) however we should not use that as an excuse it was our own making.

Fav. Player
    Sneijder 4 9

Estonia

Missed the game but checked the highlights. How the hell couldn't we score a single goal with those chances?! In a better day we would have won 4-0.

Fav. Player
    Roberto Baggio

Indonesia

Finally my heart can accept this result. Please do better in next matches INTER.

Fav. Player
    MANY

Lebanon

Quote Originally Posted by Nerazzurri's Hoe. View Post
    Jesus if only it was this simple

- - - Updated - - -

Now on to praying for our guardians and saviors Lazio to defeat the evil tomorrow
    Wow this really happened lmao
    Nerazzurri's One and Only Hoe

28. Thanks (3): Devious, Fossati, MVD