Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Inter - Roma (6 Dec 19)

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Losers man. All of them. Lukaku for not burying his early chance. Brozovic and Vecino too. Lautaro having a fucking shocker in general. With the exception of winning a few fouls he was horrendous.

Fuck Biraghi in particular that cunt. So many times he had a free overlap out wide and instead of playing the runner through, the stupid cunt kept cutting inside to try some fucking bullshit which never worked. Absolute rubbish game. You could even see it in his ball controls and the small things. He was completely off the pace and worse, extremely selfish with his decisions, be it taking all the set pieces (poorly) or making shit plays in general. Fuck this clown back to Fiorentina and buy ANOTHER LB.

Injuries or otherwise, Roma barely even showed up to play football. How can you fail to get a result against a team which isn't even trying and doesn't cause you any defensive problems whatsoever. They barely attacked, but Mancini and Smalling got the better of our strike duo and apparently that was entirely enough to prevent us from winning.

I'm also surprised and disappointed that Conte didn't go for the win like he has in previous games. I'm not even 10% as enthused about Esposito as most people but why didn't he throw the kid on? Or Politano? What in the fucking Christ was that D'Ambrosio sub??? Fucking bullshit man. Trying to defend the 0-0? That was weak, Spalletti shit from Conte today. He was way too conservative against an opponent that was clearly there for the taking. In the end, he missed the opportunity because that was the EASIEST match against Roma I've seen in fucking years. The worst Roma performance (against us) in years. We should've fucking demolished them. No excuses.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    The happiness on that fucken clown ref’s face.. he’s getting a brand new Fiat punto for his wife, fully deserved.

Expected shitty performance on our part, both Lukaku and specially Lautaro were absolutely disastrous, incredibly abysmal performance. At least we now understand that we can’t fully rely on them all the time. But it’s not like we have anyone else to trust in this theatrical roaster. Lautaro wasted at least 4 sitters, it was really very painful to watch. Against Barca we’ll hardly get a half chance, can’t trust him much after this abysmal performance.

Can’t judge the midfield much since that there was none to begin with, but Brozo is starting to get on my nerves with his constant inclination to clumsiness and carelessness, it’s as he’s catching the Vecino virus, very disappointing performance.

Conte’s subs were very poor, he barely had options but he might have fielded Esposito instead of Dambrossio, perhaps he feared conceding rather than not scoring in the final minutes.

It’s been a nice week on top of the table, but let’s keep our feet on the ground, FIGC and their squad can not be more generous to us, we’re still rivals after all. Thanks FIGC for that nice week anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    for 11m a year you can call me princess sheila while you dildo me in the ass every night, and i promise you my heart would be in it.

Fav. Player
    MANY

Lebanon

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post

I see you like to fuck
    Jesus if only it was this simple

- - - Updated - - -

Now on to praying for our guardians and saviors Lazio to defeat the evil tomorrow
    Nerazzurri's One and Only Hoe

Bosnia Herzegovina

Reading comments here and you would think we have lost 3-0 or something. Jesus f'n christ

5. Thanks (3): sikman, thatdude, wera

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    It is painful because nothing has changed at Inter. We still have a coward coach.

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

I agree that Inter had to do more but i don't agree about Roma. I think Roma played a very good first half. Yeah they lost 3 times the ball where we could have scored, that's true. But they also had some chances to score where our defend paid really attention and made a good job.

Maybe we saved energy for Barca, who knows. At last it's what i hope because we really need a good game at tuesday. Im expecting more from "Lula". Both strikers today did not much compared to last weeks, against Barca i want them to destroy everything.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

8. Thanks (2): acroMacho, magnesium

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Best part of the game for me was when I was eating a pizza on my stomach while yelling tactical instructions at professional athletes on a TV.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna... un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    If Atlanta was playing instead of Inter, Atlanta would have won very easily today.

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    It is painful because nothing has changed at Inter. We still have a coward coach.
    don't be ridiciolous. We would be already out from the CL with Spalletti.

#IcardiOut

Disappointed, but not shocked. A draw here isn't the worst result in the grand scheme of things. But an opportunity wasted none the less.
    Hopefully a wakeup call for this do or die game with Barca.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    I'm so annoyed that I went out and got McDonald's breakfast. Look what you made me do.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I'm so annoyed that I went out and got McDonald's breakfast. Look what you made me do.
    At least you didn't go for Spaghetti or Spalletti.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    don't be ridiciolous. We would be already out from the CL with Spalletti.
    Do you really think that Conte can win on Tuesday? I highly doubt it unless a Barca's defender scores an own goal.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster

Do you really think that Conte can win on Tuesday? I highly doubt it unless a Barca's defender scores an own goal.
    We’ll need at least 4 own goals.

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    for 11m a year you can call me princess sheila while you dildo me in the ass every night, and i promise you my heart would be in it.

16. Thanks (2): MVD, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

At least you didn't go for Spaghetti or Spalletti.

- - - Updated - - -

Hard to predict... but i feel like we are already thinking about the Barca game and prepared that one better then this game. Going full power against Roma would be a waste of energy, the game on tuesday is like a final. So yeah, i expect much more on tuesday.

#IcardiOut

18. Thanks (1): sikman

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Post-match posts on this thread make me feel grateful I couldn't watch the match.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

20. Thanks (2): MVD, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Škriniar

Italy

Even though we ended up having a reasonable amount of chances, I feel we didn't do enough to win this game. With Dzeko in such poor conditions, Roma lacked offensive threat and were basically reduced to just passing the ball around in order to run out the clock and keep the ball away from their final third. Unfortunately, our depleted midfield and the uninspired performance of our two forwards prevented us from taking advantage of it. It's no coincidence that practically all our chances came as a consequence of Roma's individual mistakes. Anyway, we've got Barcelona next, and even though they are already qualified, it will take something better that this to get the win we need. Problem is as things stand there's nothing Conte can really come up with to make a difference.

Anyway, Godin was our best player tonight with a commanding performance that oozed leadership. Skriniar played very well too, both in defence and in the build up. He unsettled Roma's defence with a few of his switch of plays, but we never really took advantage of those opportunities. De Vrij was composed as always, never really being troubled by Zaniolo nor Dzeko. Handanovic had a rather quiet night.

The WBs were arguably the biggest letdown of today's game. Candreva only played one time, but didn't look particularly in the mood, turning over balls too easily and generally lacking direction. Biraghi's offensive contribution was simply unacceptable. He always chose to play it safe, even when he had an open teammate screaming for him to pass the ball. Basically he only crossed on corner situations. Lazaro started off the right foot, showing personality in his first touches, but then became too conservative in his choice of plays. D'Ambrosio played just five minutes and can't be judged. I wonder, however, whether it wouldn't have been better to opt for a more daring sub (Esposito?). Ifs and buts, I know...

There's little to say about the midfield that hasn't been already said. No matter how much effort they may put in it, our reserves are too average not to make you feel the difference between them and the starters. Anyway, Brozovic was the best of the three, making mistakes of course (the ball he rocketed directly in the stands will probably haunt my sleep tonight), but also being the sole creative force in the team. I must say that Valero wasn't bad at all. His lack of pace and his inability to press high was painfully evident, but he did what he could at the best of his limited physical possibilities. Vecino almost scored a goal at the end of one of the few decent combinations we pulled off tonight. As always, that "almost" is what makes the difference in evaluating his performance. He was mediocre but he almost decided the game. I expect him to be mediocre against Barcelona as well, let's just hope he kept one of his clutch goals for that fixture. Asamoah is still alive. Good. He didn't do anything particular tonight, but considering our situation any help is welcome, I guess.

As for the forwards, I already said that tonight's wasn't their best performance. Roma's defence had several moments of sloppiness that resulted in goal opportunities for us, but neither Lukaku nor Lautaro were ready to exploit them. Certainly, having to play every three days without respite is bound to take its toll on players, sooner or later. Too bad. Let's hope, just like for Vecino, that they have kept some magic aside for Tuesday.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

If I didn't saw the game or know the result, I would believe we lost 3-0 after the comments here. Yes, it was a painful result but is not the end of the world.
    The defense was pure iron. Except the shot from Zaniolo in the first minutes, Roma has not a single clear chance the whole game. Yes, they control the tempo for long periods of time but was the definition of impotence.
    We had 4 or 5 clear chances but we fucked them with grace. Without Sensi and Barella our midfielder is mediocre as shit. Brozo must do everything alone and the opponents know that and put pressure on him and this is the reason for his usual brainfarts. Gagas would have been better as a physical presence to protect Brozo, even if Gags himself is mediocre. Candreva and especially Biraghi were also pretty shit.
    Vecino, I don't know what to say, but probably selten have I seen such a low IQ player. Except a few runs forward when he connect with the strikers he is abysmal. he doesn't know how to press, how to position himself to receive a pass or to take part in build-up.

23. Thanks (2): Rain, sikman

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Conte a bit too conservative with the substitutions today. This game was begging for a bit of pace and flair. Politano, as rubbish as he can be, might have brought that if he had been given the chance.

25. Thanks (1): Universe

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Canada

unlucky today, glad it was a draw though and not a loss, ill take that 1pt

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Roma literally gave us 3 cleae opportunities, for us to extend our winning streak and be safe at first... but of course, we just remembered mid game that Christmas time is soon so we have to start fucking shit up, like every year.
    Forza Inter