Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2835363738

Thread: Inter - Barcelona (10 Dec 19)

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brakbrak View Post
    Problem wasn't in creating chances, it was in finishing them.
    We saw those guys produce great goals...

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Fav. Player
    Conte

Russian Federation

inter team with sensi, barella, brozo, candreva and asamoah with lautaro, lukaku and sanchez on the bench was fucked by slavia in first game, 92 min 1-1 by barella, at our home

inter team with sensi, barella, brozo, candreva and asamoah with lautaro, sanchez was fucked 2-1 by barcelona

we draw first game, lost second having our so called full "top" team.

we would not win todays game even with our full squad, dream on
    Inter Banter era 2011-

Inter Suning 2018/19
    wages -190m players-95m other-180m
    gate+45m commercial+145m tv+140m other+45m

grande

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    The fucking wastefullness from us is our downfall... Surreal stuff at times, Lukaku, Lautaro... Everyone

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Australia

10 years of FIF
    We were also wasteful against Roma. We had chances early in that game but failed to take them. The mistake we made is thinking that other chances would come along.

What bothers me most about this morning's game is the failure of both Lukaku and Martinez to beat the offside trap.

Fav. Player
    Cambiaso

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    We were also wasteful against Roma. We had chances early in that game but failed to take them. The mistake we made is thinking that other chances would come along.

What bothers me most about this morning's game is the failure of both Lukaku and Martinez to beat the offside trap.
    it's something we can remedy
    Sensi Rules!!!

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Watched only first half (and highlights later), thought Inter should have been ahead. Created some good chances but failed to convert them.

Lukaku was poor finishing but he created some good chances. His offside for Martinez's goal was such a dumb move, it's just laziness.

With so many players from Barca rested, Inter should have taken those chances. It might work in your favor too as you can just ignore Europa and concentrate completely on Serie A. Going by how thin the squad is and how demanding Conte's game is, it's better to have 1 game a week.

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

The defense part is just as guilty for the loss. 2 goals conceded at home against a barca youngsters and subs? Best defense in italy? Thats a joke

Fav. Player
    JZ,Adri,Chino

Iran

Let's get real guys. We were missing four of our first-team players who were all midfielders. All the world knows the quality of Barca mids and even their subs are world-class players. We had difficulties in keeping possession, which could be the other way around should we had Sensi and Barella available. Despite this, we still managed to create very good chances in the game. Furthermore, we shouldn't forget we are a team with a new coach and new ideas and were years out of the CL. However, the management should take the blame as it was obvious during the summer that we needed more quality in midfield even with Barella and Sensi brought. Replacing none of Vecino, Gags, and Valero was a HUGE mistake, which cost us the CL and is going to bite us if we don't bring someone worthy of this team in January.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Feels like I'm a loser who got dumped and just saw his ex get into a luxury car with some tall, good-looking, I4E-type with great teeth and nice shoes. fa male.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯