Page 1 of 29 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Fiorentina - Inter (15 Dec 19)

Fav. Player
    Roberto Baggio

Indonesia

Fiorentina - Inter (15 Dec 19)

SERIE A

FIORENTINA - INTER MILAN

Fiorentina are playing Inter Milan at the Serie A of Italy on December 15. The match will kick off 20:45 CET. Fiorentina are 13th in the table with 16 points after 14 matches, while Inter Milan are the leaders with 38 points in 15 matches

Fiorentina and Inter Milan have met 5 times in their recent history. Fiorentina won once, 2 matches ended in a draw while Inter Milan won twice.

2. Thanks (3): Black Knight, Devious, MVD

Fav. Player
    #3, #4

Malta

2 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by koba View Post
    Fiorentina are playing Inter Milan
    *triggered brehme noised*

4. Thanks (3): Devious, militoscores, MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Fuck I hate Fiorentina. Them and Juve are the only teams in the country I want us to beat with a completely undeserved 97th minute penalty.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Netherlands

Fiorentina are utter trash right now. You just can't drop points here.

Macedonia

Last time we won there in Mazzari's glorious era.

8. Thanks (2): Il Drago, _Ivan_

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    Last time we won there in Mazzari's glorious era.
    This. We have struggled a lot at Artemio Franchi recently. Only 2 wins in the last 10 years. We'll probably win but it certainly won't be easy.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

10. Thanks (2): Glass box, MVD

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    This. We have struggled a lot at Artemio Franchi recently. Only 2 wins in the last 10 years. We'll probably win but it certainly won't be easy.
    It won't be, but note that the only reason we didn't win the last time we played in Florence was that the biased VARseholes (ref and friends) managed to find a way to picture D'Ambrosio's hand growing out of his chest, thereby concocting a penalty for fiorentina in the last minute of the match. I realize we are pissing off rubentus and their minions of late, but I hope we can get to play the game without having any more "creative" decisions going against us.

12. Thanks (3): ElDuccio, Howl, Universe

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Said much the same about our trips to Sassuolo and Torino, for whatever it may be worth.

My suspicion is that this game is going to be determined in part by what happens on Tuesday. If we get through the group and into the knockouts in Europe, that will be a boost of spirit and confidence. If we falter and get eliminated, I wouldn't be surprised at all if this game looks dire.

14. Thanks (2): delaurentis, Universe

Fav. Player
    Politano

Holy See

Thanks for clarifying it's the Italian Serie A, thought it was the Brazilian one.

16. Thanks (2): militoscores, MVD

England

tough game even with their form and injuries. chiesa always a threat

dissapointed with anything other than a win but lets be clear a draw or loss will not end our title hopes on sunday

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Fiorentina are utter trash right now. You just can't drop points here.
    Pazza Inter:” hold my beer”

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    for 11m a year you can call me princess sheila while you dildo me in the ass every night, and i promise you my heart would be in it.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

No big dramas needed after CL elimination. Going into the Christmas break with full points is the most important thing, and it starts here with this dismal Fiorentina team.

The measure of the season was never going to be getting out of that hellish group, it was avoiding the usual collapse, which would happen right about now. Just hold on boys, and hopefully the cavalry arrives in January.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    Pazza Inter:” hold my beer”
    We're now guaranteed to lose

21. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

Macedonia

If we win the rest of our games this season, we'll win a Treble.

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

4 points from the games Vs Fiore&Genoa would be ok. Im just waiting for the break.
    Save Radja.

24. Thanks (1): SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    So far this month has been what you would have expected from an Inter December. Is it too much to ask for two wins till the end of the year?
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

26. Thanks (3): Howl, MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by javier_zanetti <3 View Post
    4 points from the games Vs Fiore&Genoa would be ok. Im just waiting for the break.
    Nothing less than 6 pts is what we should be after. After the CL elimination I'm expecting the team to be fired up to do the absolute maximum in the league until the end of the year. We can drop points against Lazio, Atalanta... not against Fiorentin and Genoa, some of the worst teams in the league, both teams haven't won in their last 5 games.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

England

if we finish with 2 wins any inter fan that is dissapointed with how season is going is an idiot.

plenty of time for CL under suning, lets win domestic silverware first, and hell conte took juve to europa semis so lets not throw in towel for euro success either

Fav. Player
    JZ4, I9, MS37

Nigeria

No time to mope. We need to pick ourselves back up and beat these purple cunts.

30. Thanks (1): Universe

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Nothing less than 6 pts is what we should be after. After the CL elimination I'm expecting the team to be fired up to do the absolute maximum in the league until the end of the year. We can drop points against Lazio, Atalanta... not against Fiorentin and Genoa, some of the worst teams in the league, both teams haven't won in their last 5 games.
    I agree, but im realistic. We're missing huge part of the squad and we always struggle Vs Fiore away. Juve didn't won there, and every "big" team is struggling vs Fiore. Seems to me that the match vs Inter is kind of games they like, when the atmosphere is hot and they have nothing to lose.
    Save Radja.

32. Thanks (1): SiamoNoi