Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Fiorentina - Inter (15 Dec 19)

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Fiorentina have lost 4 in a row. Montella on the verge of the sack. Star player Chiesa in open rebellion with the management and refusing to play.. The stage is set for a famous Viola Victory.

Jokes aside, fuck that Barca match. I'm over it.

Useless prick Gagliardini is still out so that means we have no choice but to play the same useless pricks who lost today. Hoping the pricks from Florence can continue being even more useless for just one game more.

Oh, and I have never been and never will be a D'Ambrosio guy. I don't care how hard he tries. I've said it myself that he's a perfect backup but he plays so much it's almost impossible to even consider him a backup. Fucking play Lazaro from the start. And fucking play him on the right.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

2. Thanks (3): Batman, eduzee, Rain

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

It would be nice confidence boost if Conte plays Lazaro from the start.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna... un macello qua"

4. Thanks (1): Universe

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

I would play Candreva as CM with Brozo as regista and Vecino as useless player. Lazaro should play on the right and Dambrosio should play on the left.
    Save Radja.

Fav. Player
    Barella

Malaysia

I can see us getting fucked by ref again

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Fiorentina have lost 4 in a row. Montella on the verge of the sack. Star player Chiesa in open rebellion with the management and refusing to play.. The stage is set for a famous Viola Victory.

Jokes aside, fuck that Barca match. I'm over it.

Useless prick Gagliardini is still out so that means we have no choice but to play the same useless pricks who lost today. Hoping the pricks from Florence can continue being even more useless for just one game more.

Oh, and I have never been and never will be a D'Ambrosio guy. I don't care how hard he tries. I've said it myself that he's a perfect backup but he plays so much it's almost impossible to even consider him a backup. Fucking play Lazaro from the start. And fucking play him on the right.
    I'll give Conte a pass for starting D'Ambrosio on the right against Barca given their attacking capabilities. But if he lets D'Ambrosio start, on short rest, against Fiorentina there are absolutely no excuses.

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

If it occurs its cuz Lazaro is that shit. Conte wants to rely on Lazaro so bad, but hes yet to give him a reason to.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Second match in a row where Mazzoleni will be the VAR. I don't remember something like that before.
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

11. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Wait, isn't VAR like a panel of judges? If it's a single dude then there's still room for mistakes (and corruption).
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Its never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Its a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    Massimo Moratti

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Second match in a row where Mazzoleni will be the VAR. I don't remember something like that before.
    Said it last week, will say it again. Until we’re -8 from the thieves in Turin, refereeing appointments and decisions will continue to be fucked.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

15. Thanks (3): Howl, Nothing, Universe

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Wait, isn't VAR like a panel of judges? If it's a single dude then there's still room for mistakes (and corruption).
    They always announce a VAR and a VAR assistant for every match but i don't know if there are more than two judges in the room.
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

17. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    They always announce a VAR and a VAR assistant for every match but i don't know if there are more than two judges in the room.
    I remember seeing PACKED rooms when they were first introducing VAR, similar to this one:

Guess the guys in green are the refs and others are just helping out with editing.

This is one of the few photos I could find for Serie A's VAR booths:

A fucking VAN with some wankers in it, one wearing cargo shorts... Probably both their keyboards filled with Doritos dust.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Its never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Its a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    If it occurs its cuz Lazaro is that shit. Conte wants to rely on Lazaro so bad, but hes yet to give him a reason to.
    When Conte actually played him in his natural position, Lazaro gave him two excellent matches against Bologna and Verona, picking up an assist. He also played a decent half hour at Dortmund. Since then he's played on the left 3 times and just once on the right.

No doubt he's been poor in these recent appearances. But these weak performances have been as a sub, or playing on the left. At least give him the benefit of starting a few matches, not to mention playing in his natural position. The 2 times that Conte did start Lazaro (in his natural RWB position), Lazaro repaid him with two great games.

\_(ツ)_/

20. Thanks (1): YoramG

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Ribery is also injured, as if we needed more reasons as to why we shouldn't drop points here.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

22. Thanks (3): Linege, MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

He’s going to have surgery according to SKY.

\_(ツ)_/

24. Thanks (2): Linege, MVD

Fav. Player
    Barella
    Old name
    the dude

Sweden

Just play the new Pogba already... Play any primavera kid now under Conte, instead losing them like Zaniolo
    Guacamole

Fav. Player
    MANY

Lebanon

When will the damn break start...everyone is on stretchers already! ffs
    Nerazzurri's One and Only Hoe

27. Thanks (1): Jane The Virgin

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Jane The Virgin View Post
    Just play the new Pogba already... Play any primavera kid now under Conte, instead losing them like Zaniolo
    Valero has played 72 and 77 minutes respectively against Roma and Barca on short rest. One wonders how much, if any, energy he has left in those legs. Conte most likely won't start Agoume but I'm sure he's at least considering it due to severe lack of alternatives.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    The VAR van consists of two referees and 1-2 technicians.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

India

Makes me feel a bit better about the times VAR has fucked us that the cunts are shoved into a shitty van for 2 hours every matchday

31. Thanks (1): Lui

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Please tell me VARvan is written on the van

33. Thanks (2): GenDire, MVD