Page 44 of 74 FirstFirst ... 344142434445464754 ... LastLast

Thread: Christian Eriksen

Italy

gazzetta reports that this afternoon a conference call between Daniel Levy and Beppe Marotta will take place.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Apparently for the third game in a row hes fonna go round and say bye to all the fans

Fav. Player
    FIGO :')

Europe

75 Forum Supporter
    This is my last post in this thread. I just wanna say what I wanna say and just go:

This is Inter the way we know it. We don't do stuff quickly, there are no precision kills, things rather drag as long as they possibly can and there's always an element of pain in our affairs. Keeping that in mind, I've decided to stay away from any Eriksen-related news for the peace of my own mind and stop refreshing news pages every 30 min. like I've been doing for the past weeks.

Lukaku's transfer was a huge pain in the ass and dragged as long -if not probably more- and then one day it got done. So I'm gonna stay away from all this shit all these people like Di Marzio, Mou, Ausilio, Marotta and the agents are putting us through, and simply welcome Eriksen in his player thread, once he's signed.

Lionheart out.

5. Thanks (1): phonk

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

This transfer was never going to be done quickly or easily.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    Is he Cafe... IS HE?!
    He is going to sign next week. From all the info around, that seems the probable outcome.

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

I was hoping this signing was a little more ..espresso.

*slaps knee*

10. Thanks (4): DARi0, ElDuccio, GenDire, MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

last time Mou said that he will play from start, he started from the bench. Now he only said that he will be in the squad list. Which means he will not.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Matias Vecino

Senegal

What did you expect Mourinho to say anyway?

"I won't use him because he is off to Inter" while the negociations are still not over? Of course he'll act as if Tottenham doesn't care about our offer and wants way more.

14. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, ElDuccio

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Baggio

Canada

If the papers are correct saying we have an agreement in principal with Eriksen, even though Brozo is hurt we still hold all the cards. Either Tottenham sells for what we are offering or they lose him in the summer.
    I suspect he'll be in Milano for medicals come Thursday.

Fav. Player
    LN Ronaldo dL

Slovenia

gds - Inter-Tottenham meeting unsuccessful in reaching agreement

I am shocked!!

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

yeah the negotiations will continue says gds

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    FCIM1908

Bulgaria

non mollare mai

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

They are talking about the bonus apparently. As always, Tot ask 20, Inter offers 15 + bonus. (gds) cmon Beppe, out with that Cash, we are waiting for Chris!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    If we miss out on Eriksen for 20 fucking millions, i want Marotta gone.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Honestly i believe there is already some kind of agreement with Tottenham but we prefer to give them less cash or at last try it, because they know that the player will leave for free instead.

#IcardiOut

22. Thanks (1): rfU

Fav. Player
    Barella
    Old name
    the dude

Sweden

This is insane... How do you get out of the negotiations saying see you tomorrow lads, nice talk today, we should definitely meet up soon...

Amateurs... If it was for a drop price of around 500 millions, id get it... But this is just insane.
    Guacamole

Fav. Player
    Matrix

Denmark

Okay, but our main midfielder is out for close to a month at a crucial part of the season, and we have a (potentially) better replacement available for what is essentially a measly sum right in front of us, who has seemingly already agreed terms with us.
    There's no excuse for not getting this deal done yesterday or the day before, and then spending valuable time and the essentially what little of the money we potentially save on bums like Young and Moses. NO EXCUSE.

Fucking seething.

25. Thanks (1): Howl

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    This is my last post in this thread. I just wanna say what I wanna say and just go:

This is Inter the way we know it. We don't do stuff quickly, there are no precision kills, things rather drag as long as they possibly can and there's always an element of pain in our affairs. Keeping that in mind, I've decided to stay away from any Eriksen-related news for the peace of my own mind and stop refreshing news pages every 30 min. like I've been doing for the past weeks.

Lukaku's transfer was a huge pain in the ass and dragged as long -if not probably more- and then one day it got done. So I'm gonna stay away from all this shit all these people like Di Marzio, Mou, Ausilio, Marotta and the agents are putting us through, and simply welcome Eriksen in his player thread, once he's signed.
    Its not Inter, its Marotta. This is his style, always has been. He likes to negotiate, and he likes to pinch pennies. This has some disadvantages, but is also has many advantages. Inter are less likely to be made a fool of or ripped off with Marotta at helm.

Like you, I am equally frustrated about the way we are going about it, but if Marotta can get the job done (i.e. sign Eriksen), then hats off to him. I mean when I opened this thread earlier this month, the one of the mods shut it down because Inter going after Eriksen sounded that unrealistic. And now we are frustrated that Eriksen hasn't joined already. Just a bit of perspective.

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

It's time to just give in. Tottenham is gonna be a mess in 4 months, and Levy is gonna have to give 200 million to Mourinho.

Fav. Player
    Cómi

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Its not Inter, its Marotta. This is his style, always has been. He likes to negotiate, and he likes to pinch pennies. This has some disadvantages, but is also has many advantages. Inter are less likely to be made a fool of or ripped off with Marotta at helm.

Like you, I am equally frustrated about the way we are going about it, but if Marotta can get the job done (i.e. sign Eriksen), then hats off to him. I mean when I opened this thread earlier this month, the one of the mods shut it down because Inter going after Eriksen sounded that unrealistic.
    I understand some of the frustration above, you have to seize opportunities when they come. I also think it's a bad deal to pay twenty million for a player who's been underperforming for a period longer than the remaining time on his contract. Tottenham have the weaker negotiating position, why give them what they ask for?
    "If I have to slap a Uruguayan in the face, I will." - Felipe Melo