Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 165663646566
Results 1,301 to 1,306 of 1306

Thread: Christian Eriksen

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

We haven't lost anything since negotiations with eriksen started.
    "Madonna...ť un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

UK

29 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    i watched the 20 minute he was playing against Watford and it was enough to say that youre statement is wrong. People make it always sound like Eriksen is playing like Vecino in this last months/years.
    Regardless, the point is that there’s a huge amount of expectation that Eriksen will come and solve our problems in midfield instantly just like Sneijder did in the day. I’m saying just temper those expectations because it might not work out as easily as we hope.
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Some of you here deserve Ed fucking Woodward - "just give them what they asked for and be done with it". This is exactly the type of shit we've been doing for years now and look where it got us - fucking nowhere.

30M for Gabigol, 40M for J. Mario, 35M for Kondogbia... we've spent fortunes on nobodies. You're talking like 2M isn't shit. Some of you haven't even probably seen 10k Euro in person, let alone a million but they're throwing it around like it's nothing. Jesus fuck.

Also, I'm perplexed by people that aren't sucking Marottas cockeyed cock. The man has delivered everything we could've ever asked for and then more.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

4. Thanks (1): Eddie

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by rfU View Post
    Not at all. Hes had good moments but basically faded in and out of games. Even with Denmark. His form has been very mixed. Would be a mistake to think his signing will save our season ala Sneijder. Remember it took Modric a while to settle at Real.

- - - Updated - - -

Our roster is better than Napolis. Like I said in Conte thread, if we don't finish above Lazio Conte should be fired.
    Yes I worded my thoughts poorly. Our roster is second best in Serie A. But it's not way above the top 4 + Napoli IMO. It's better than Roma, Lazio and Napoli but not way above.

Fav. Player

Poland

The only thing Marotta might have fucked up is sending Nainggolan away for nothing, even though I understand why he did it our fortune in CL and serie a might have been diffrent with him in our lineup

7. Thanks (2): Eddie, Ziyad

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Group FIF trip to the airport when he finally arrives? I’m sure one of you lot is loaded. In fact, where’s Enjoy?
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

9. Thanks (1): ADRossi