Page 1 of 74 12341151 ... LastLast

Thread: Christian Eriksen

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru

Christian Eriksen

I guess its time for this thread. Lets get this done. The last player thread I opened here was Sensi, so fingers crossed.

Inter are one step away from signing Christian Eriksen in €20M operation

After report from Denmark on the “imminent agreement” between Inter and Tottenham for Christian Eriksen, the first confirmation from the Italian media has arrived. According to La Repubblica, it is Christian Eriksen, 27-year-old Danish midfielder of Tottenham, the name on the very top of Inter’s wish list for the current transfer window which ends on January 31st.

Antonio Conte has been pushing for the player, someone that he has been following since his Chelsea days and now he wants to coach him at the Nerazzurri. The player’s contract is due to expire in June and Inter are willing to pay €20M now to overcome competition like Real Madrid and Paris Saint Germain.

The newspaper also explains that Vidal, on the other hand, is further away from Inter after Valverde’s comments today and the player’s call-up to play against Espanyol tomorrow.

Source: La Repubblica

2. Thanks (3): Anne Marie, MVD, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

4. Thanks (3): dynasty27, MVD, n4l

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Closed. Practically no strong evidence of this move anywhere yet.

United States

Everytime I open any social media site I see an article linking us to this guy so I don’t see any reason he shouldn’t have his own thread now. It’s basically all that’s being talked about in the midfielders thread anyways. Going to reopen

Poland

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lukaku, Barella

Germany

I'm already annoyed with the whole saga and I'm preparing myself for a big disappointment. Days ago it was called a done deal and I was so freaking hyped up, but it all takes to long and the freshest news - Tottenham agreeing with the transfer, but Eriksen wants Real - makes me come back to earth again.

One way or the other, just end this torture. I'm refreshing Twitter like 200 times a day because of Eriksen and with every hour I get more and more sceptical about this transfer. whether it will really happen or not.

Maybe because it's in the Interisti's DNA. With all my experience as an Interfan I don't expect Vidal or Eriksen to join us, but someone like Benassi. We just can't have nice things.

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    MOD FIGHT

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

there are so many rumors that it's hard to say what really is true.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Close this thread ffs... It's not happening, not now, not in summer.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    #positivity#optimism#vibes#
    ďIs shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?Ē

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

#commonsense
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

16. Thanks (3): InterFCAustin, MVD, Nothing

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Slovak Republic

It's not happening but I don't understand this bullshit of strong evidence to have thread opened. If it is a sure thing, we have players section, this is rumors section and there are plenty of rumors about Eriksen, so why not have it opened ?

18. Thanks (1): sikman

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Reports of him prefering Real in the summer over us now...

Hahaha

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

being practical for a sec - do we expect eriksen to play, say, AMC? and change formation? Or move him a little back and put Sensi and Barella next to him? I'm a little worried that that midfield is all at least mid if not attacking, and there's not as much defensive cover there. I'd be glad for Eriksen from an assists and goals perspective, but it might mean we need the wing backs to play a bit more defensively, or we have to try to impact Sensi's game?

Europe

To get your hopes up, soon the mandatory annual announcement

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    if the fucker wants to wait for Real Madrid, it means he has already spoken with Zidane and got some reassurances for the summer. I guess then this move is off the table. Fuck him, lets gets Vidal.

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

eriksen to RM makes the most logical sense - barring the fact that RM have fucked him around a little and clearly are preferring or at least focussing on Pogba publicly. They're miles ahead of us obviously.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    there are so many rumors that it's hard to say what really is true.
    I believe we have certainly approached his agent as it has been confirmed by many reliable sources but, apart from that, i don't really know what else to believe. He will probably take his time before making a decision and that's why i seriously doubt he will leave Spurs in January.

I haven't been so excited about a rumour since Sneijder but i refuse to get my hopes up. We're probably Eriksen backup plan if he doesn't get a better offer and his agent is using our interest to attract offers from other European giants.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

26. Thanks (4): ADRossi, DARi0, MVD, Universe

Vietnam

Previously I still have slim hope, now seeing new thread...I know it's "done" jinxxxxxxx

This thread is still immature tbh. We all know that the key point is Eriksen agreement (and the reason why this deal is unrealistic). And that point hasn't been mentioned by any sources.

All the articles up to now only said two things. 1/ We are really interested in Eriksen (like...the sky is blue, who isn't?) and 2/ Tottenham agree to our transfer fee (ofc, they have no leverage, everyone know he will surely leave. They would even accept a bag of peanuts )

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    I believe we have certainly approached his agent as it has been confirmed by many reliable sources but, apart from that, i don't really know what else to believe. He will probably take his time before making a decision and that's why i seriously doubt he will leave Spurs in January.

I haven't been so excited about a rumour since Sneijder but i refuse to get my hopes up. We're probably Eriksen backup plan if he doesn't get a better offer and his agent is using our interest to attract offers from other European giants.
    Dunno, tbh. I'm sure he's been thinking about what next for his career for at least 2.5 seasons now. This isnt smoe last minute thing.