Thread: Christian Eriksen

Fav. Player
    Stefan de Vrij
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne Marie View Post
    This is typical Marotta. If they ask for 20, we offer 10. If they ask for just 4, Marotta would be... Did you just say 2?
    Yeah Di Marzio dismissed it as a usual initial bid, Inter trying to get the best possible deal.

It's hard for us here because it's not our money and signing a play of Eriksen's level would be insane.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Fabrizio Romano:

Inter tightens for Eriksen, first offer details, the truth on Juve

Josť Mourinho's sentences following Spurs result this morning spoke volumes about the future of Christian Eriksen as reported by calciomercato.

The Danish superstar has been rumoured to be departing the North London club for some time and is is seriously thinking of leaving Tottenham immediately to move to Inter.

Eriksen has already arrived at the contractual offer proposed by Marotta and Ausilio in the last days, the green light for Eriksen is valid exclusively for January.

For this reason, Inter took action yesterday evening by presenting a first official offer at Tottenham for 10 million euros, a figure which is of course not the objective value of Eriksen, but considered suitable for the expiry of the contract between only five months, when Mourinho would lose the Danish at no cost.

Spurs are asking for 20 million, there is still distance but the two clubs are in contact to find a solution; the proposal can be improved soon with some bonuses linked to Eriksen's performance , Inter are working on it because they want to bring him to Conte as soon as possible.

In the last few hours, more than one rumour has spread in England about a potential Juventus interest to book Eriksen on a free transfer in the summer.

Another way to spite Inter? In reality, Paratici has always respected the Dane and had had more than one contact with his entourage for June, but taking Dejan Kulusevski has put a dent in this.

Inter have the clear path, and need to find only the finish line.
    https://www.calciomercato.com/en/new...-on-juve-32705

My prediction is Marotta won't offer more than 14.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

3. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

we are really close to get this done... i don't know how long this story will go but i hope this week. Reminds me off the days where Ronaldo was going to Juve. It was not realistic, but it was really happening. Maybe Eriksen is not the same player and this season he needs again to find he's top level. But the quality is still there, it would be so great for us....
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

Another way to spite Inter? In reality, Paratici has always respected the Dane and had had more than one contact with his entourage for June, but taking Dejan Kulusevski has put a dent in this.
    Is there any chance that Marotta leaked our interest in Kulusevski to the press because he knew Paratici would follow our moves and then Juve would be our of our way to Eriksen/Vidal?
    Save Radja.

Fav. Player
    FCIM1908

Bulgaria

They want 20 millions, we offered 10 millions, so we are going to agree at around 15 I believe.
    non mollare mai

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Spurs and us will compromise and we will pay 24

Fav. Player
    Barella
    Old name
    the dude

Sweden

Eriksen is world class. His impact should be much much greater than Romelu's.

The only question I have is whether we're getting him or not... And by the situation we're in, I don't believe we will get him.
    Guacamole

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

UK

29 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Look yeah? This thing just feels like some club is going to jump out from somewhere to grab this dude. I wouldn't get my hopes up too much.
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

Pedulla - Inter and Spurs are close to agreement for 15M.
    Save Radja.

11. Thanks (3): Kakaroto, thatdude, Universe

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by javier_zanetti <3 View Post
    Pedulla - Inter and Spurs are close to agreement for 15M.
    Pedulla has been wildly wrong about the Eriksen saga. I only really trust him about Napoli and Chelsea news.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by javier_zanetti <3 View Post
    Is there any chance that Marotta leaked our interest in Kulusevski to the press because he knew Paratici would follow our moves and then Juve would be our of our way to Eriksen/Vidal?
    I will believe that if Young ends up at Juventus

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Report: Inter raise Eriksen offer

Inter have presented a new offer of €15m for Tottenham midfielder Christian Eriksen, in an attempt to stave off competition from French side PSG.

The two sides have been locked in talks over the Denmark international for a number of days, and it appears personal terms have been agreed between the Nerazzurri and Eriksen.

The Italian side would like the midfielder now, and initially offered the Premier League side €10m, according to Sky Sport Italia.

Inter’s offer was rejected by Spurs, with club owner Daniel Levy notoriously difficult to negotiate with.

Now SportItalia’s Alfredo Pedulla believes that Inter have now presented a new offer, raising the figure to €15m in order to stave off competition from PSG.

The Daily Mail meanwhile states that Inter are prepared to offer Matias Vecino in an attempt to drive Eriksen’s price down.

Tottenham have already brought in a ready-made replacement for the Dane, with the club confirming the loan signing of Gedson Fernandes from Benfica late last night.

It`s happening boyzzzzzz
    NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

16. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Don Balon: Eriksen realizes he's dream, he wanted the Serie A and Conte. Inter and Tottenham will find a agreement for something like 25M.

#IcardiOut

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Matrix, Pupi, C

Japan

Wtf, where that 25 come from?

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Don Balon is probably the most unreliable source in Europe. They make Tuttosport and Daily Mail look credible. They had even linked us with Neymar last summer.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

Europe

SM there may soon be a blitz in London by Beppe Marotta and Piero Ausilio to overcome a counteroffer by Leonardo.

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

9:50

and 32:00
    Last edited by ElDuccio; 15 Jan 20 at 17:45.

#IcardiOut

23. Thanks (3): Devious, MVD, Shark

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

Biasin - Inter is close to finalize the deal. The deal with the player is 7M per season for 4 years. Inter and Tottenham didn't find agreement yet, but it's not far.
    Save Radja.

25. Thanks (2): Kakaroto, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    After all this if the deal hasnít gone through we should ban Bluenine from opening similar thread s in the future, rather let him open Young similar threads.

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    for 11m a year you can call me princess sheila while you dildo me in the ass every night, and i promise you my heart would be in it.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by dynasty27 View Post
    SM there may soon be a blitz in London by Beppe Marotta and Piero Ausilio to overcome a counteroffer by Leonardo.
    Ausilio is flying to London as we speak
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

28. Thanks (4): Anne Marie, ElDuccio, MVD, thatdude