View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

8 14.81%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

1 1.85%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

1 1.85%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

5 9.26%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

13 24.07%
  • 5 - Completely average player

12 22.22%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

5 9.26%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

6 11.11%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

3 5.56%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Victor Moses

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Moses predicts 'a good future' at Inter

Victor Moses has predicted a “good future” at Inter and said he “can’t wait” to get going, revealing that he’s “happy” to be back with Antonio Conte.

The 29-year-old has been reunited with the former Chelsea coach in Milan and said “it’s an honour” to be at the Giuseppe Meazza.

Moses will be the eight Nigerian player in the history of the Nerazzurri after being unveiled as the new No11 at the club.

“It’s an honour for me to be here and to be an Inter player,” he told the club’s official channel. “I thank everyone for welcoming me, I can’t wait to start.

“Working with this coach again is an opportunity that makes me very happy. I spoke to him and he has already explained the club’s project to me.

“I want to be a part of it, I am happy to be here. I will give my best; I want to help the team. There’s so much quality here, I want to give my contribution on the field and have fun. These are the most important things.”

He believes he will “feel good” in Milan and has predicted a “good future” at the San Siro after being signed on loan with an option to buy.

“It seems like a beautiful city. I like what I’ve seen so far,” he said. “I think I will feel good here and that we will have a good future together. I have positive feelings. I will need to settle in, but I want to help the team win as many games as possible.

“We will do everything to achieve our goals and make our fans proud.”

I`m happy for Moses, he knows what to expect here
    NULLA IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Poland

it's simply impossible to get classy wingbacks like Marcos Alonso right now - Inter simply does not have enough money for all the transactions. It seems that we'll accomodate all our budget for central midfielders, so we are seizing the cheapest options for wingbacks.
    I'm not fan of Young, because of his age and Moses' recent injuries worry me, but they can be useful. Especially the latter, because he was really good in Chelsea, so I expect finally a good opponent for Candreva on the right, because Lazaro was simply not ready.

Both, Young & Moses, are not dream options, but they are really safe ones, Young signed 6 months contract and Moses is loaned with option to buy. If they rock we can simply get them for next season, if not we can find new options.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

This thread must be in the wrong section...wrong website, come to think of it...

5. Thanks (2): GenDire, Linege

Fav. Player
    Škriniar

Italy

"Young Moses" sounds more like the title of a cartoon you could find on some Christian tv channel than the names of the wingbacks destined to bring Inter back to its former glory. But it is what it is.

Anyway, considering he has already ruptured his thigh muscle twice in the current season and comes straight from the elephants' graveyard that is the Turkish league, one is left to wonder what could possibly go wrong in Moses' (hopefully) short spell at Inter. Mind you, I wish him (and therefore us) well and all, but I sincerely hope we have a better plan in place* for the summer. One that doesn't involve shelling out 12m to redeem a 29yo, declining, injury-prone player. In the meantime, good luck Victor!

* Did anyone say Meunier?

7. Thanks (2): GenDire, Universe

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    He chose #11. Man, my favorite shirt number does not have a great history.
    Why are you saying that? Some great Inter players had chosen #11.

Nicola Ventola. Guly. Luciano. Grosso. Jimenez. Muntari. Alvarez. Podolski. Biabiany.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

9. Thanks (3): DARi0, Linege, MVD

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    What did you see from Lazaro, or Di Marco that makes you believe they were good?

Di Marco played a Tuesday game once, and Lazaro has no defensive qualities - or offensive- unless random flashy step-overs was convincing enough to keep him. Verona wants Di Marco and Newcastle wants Lazaro. Says something.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Did they even play enough for me to see something? In the little time Lazaro got chances, he looked good enough for someone coming to a new league, playing in a new position. All I can see is the very same coach and the very same director brought him just 6 months ago and now they want him out.

We will never reach Juve’s level anytime soon because we NEVER had a clear plan.
    Forza Inter

11. Thanks (1): _OC_

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Point taken. What happened to Lazaro is normal in football, where an exciting player shows promise, but fails to adjust enough to warrant playing time. He trains all week, and still couldnt crack a spot. Against Dortmund he was completely out of his depth, and in the few other appearances he showed some flair, but nothing really came of it. Experiment that went wrong, but cant call it stupidity. He may benefit with more playing time, but as of this moment, Conte needs someone he can rely on.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna... un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Dalbert, DDA, Candreva, Dimarco, Lazaro, Biraghi, Asamoah, Young, Moses.... We've got 9 players for 2 starting positions currently. 9 players and we even need less than half for rotation. Say we don't count Dalbert or Dimarco, it's still a disaster our FB situation. Nevermind the names - hope Young and Moses solve the problem for Conte partially and we aren't after FBs in the summer as well.

Anyhow, about Lazaro, hope he gets redeemed wherever he goes. As long as we don't lose money, and Leipzig's (or was it Newcastle's) offer is good in this regard, I'm okay.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Its never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Its a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    Massimo Moratti

14. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Option for 12mil? lol.

I've no doubt Conte will ask the management to activate that option in the summer.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

16. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Coutinho

Slovenia

Fuck off with young and moses. Fucking stupidity, i cant believe this...
    I N T E R N A Z I O N A L E

Fav. Player
    sdv,skri,epic

Ukraine

Welcome champ! Do you best and give Candreva some competition.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    So its 12m€ and not 10m€? Well fuck me.

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    So its 12m€ and not 10m€? Well fuck me.
    Wait, I thought 2 million don’t matter and one should never negotiate and drag when it comes to 2 million.

21. Thanks (2): GenDire, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    Wait, I thought 2 million don’t matter and one should never negotiate and drag when it comes to 2 million.
    Just look these other certain negotiations and be surprised!

Italy

10 or 12, doesn't matter. We are not going to redeem him anyway.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

24. Thanks (2): InterFCAustin, MVD

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Guz View Post
    "Young Moses" sounds more like the title of a cartoon you could find on some Christian tv channel than the names of the wingbacks destined to bring Inter back to its former glory. But it is what it is.
    Yung Mo$es. That's a rap name if ever there was.

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Why are you saying that? Some great Inter players had chosen #11.

Nicola Ventola. Guly. Luciano. Grosso. Jimenez. Muntari. Alvarez. Podolski. Biabiany.
    Loved Jimenez. For whatever reason, Mourinho refused to play him though.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Poll please
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by n4l View Post
    Poll please

29. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

UK

29 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Whatever man! Just hope he does better than expected.
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Nero Indigo View Post
    Whatever man! Just hope he does better than expected.
    well, expectrations are low, so it won't be too hard.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

32. Thanks (1): MVD