View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

14 10.00%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

45 32.14%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

73 52.14%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

4 2.86%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

1 0.71%
  • 5 - Completely average player

0 0%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

0 0%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 0.71%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

2 1.43%
Page 84 of 120 FirstFirst ... 34748182838485868794 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 2400

Thread: Christian Eriksen

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Haha saw 12 million to Milan....

Was like we wouldn’t be that dumb. Tho can see us sending him and Vecino for 15
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

2. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Europe

9 10 years of FIF
    Forgot Vecino still exists....
    Ajax just thrashed Juve!! Fuck whoever uses the 'experience' excuse for signing bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds who do nothing other than laying in the treatment room and demanding high wages.

Serbia

Christian Eriksen admits this Inter experience ‘isn’t what I dreamed of’ and he is open to a January transfer if he can’t get more playing time.

The midfielder is on international duty with Denmark and spoke to TV2 Sport about his lack of impact under Antonio Conte.

“No, this isn’t what I dreamed of,” confessed the former Tottenham Hotspur star.

“I think all players want to play as much as possible, but the coach ultimately decides who gets to go on the pitch.

“It is a big of a strange situation, as the fans want to see me playing more and so would I, but the coach has different ideas and as a player I have to respect that.

“After all, things aren’t going well for Inter right now, but I acknowledge there were many victories when I wasn’t playing last season too.”

However, he made no attempt to disguise the potential for a January exit, with PSG rumoured to be interested.

“For now, I am concentrating only on my football, then we’ll see when the transfer window opens if something will happen or not.”

5. Thanks (2): Ethor, MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

He's still really convinced and doesen't want to admit that he's just not good enough. What a cunt...
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Albania

10 years of FIF
    He definitely isnt nowhere barella's form and level now we all can see that
    Also he cant play where brozo plays as dm cause he cant make a fucking tackle
    But he cant be worse than vidal or gagliardini the problem is Conte and he himself a LITTLE
    Armend Shaini
    Black and Blue, I live for you
    Black and Blue, I'd die for you
    If you only knew, what i'd do for you
    Black and Blue, I Love You...................Te Amo Inter♥

Inter For Life

Fav. Player
    DDA, Bastoni

United States

Sounds like he ready to leave..oh well

Canada

His discontent is subtle. He also is being honest in admitting that he is not part of Conte's plans. He appears to have accepted that he is not Conte's type.

I think we all can respect that sometimes your just not the other person's type.

10. Thanks (3): Adriano@10, CafeCordoba, Ethor

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    He's still really convinced and doesen't want to admit that he's just not good enough. What a cunt...
    Cunt for voicing facts? Sounds like you've never seen reality.

Fav. Player
    Eyjafjallajökul

Serbia

I just can't get over the fact that as much as I love Inter we are imo sooooooo not in a position to underutilize players like Eriksen. No matter how much he has declined, he is not as shitty a player as what we are seeing. Huge Conte failure imo

13. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, Fetajogger

Greece

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    The choice is clear. The roster at the beginning of the season was at the very least a QFinalist of the Champions League (just like last season) and a solid Scudetto challenge. We partly did the former last season, but mostly because of covid where Lazio collapsed and Juventus allowed us to narrow the gap to a delusional 1 point difference.

We cannot tolerate the manager (and management) getting rid of great and influential players just to satisfy a gobbo cunt that milks 12m from us every year without even having any desire to be here.

There was no time where we picked the coach over the player that we did not regret it. And there was no time where the coach lasted long enough to win something after eliminating such players. Hodgson (Roberto Carlos), Lippi (Simeone, Pagliuca, Bergomi) , Cuper (Ronaldo, Seedorf), Mazzarri (ending the Asado clan)... now Marotta with Conte disrupting everything so that Conte will not whine constantly.

We cannot afford to keep doing this. The only real moment of calm with our mercato was under Mancini's first term. He did not want players out, apart from David Pizarro who was not as influential as we had hoped and was a new transfer, he did not overhaul the entire team but rather we built on it by adding great players and a bunch of Mancini's buddies of course. Imagine bringing Luis Figo in 2005 and Mancini was like "he does not fit our plans".

The only thing this makes is alienate players and makes them feel dispensable. Morale isn't going to rise when you get rid of locker room leaders such as Godin and you keep bringing back unhappy players you had sent on loan just because you managed to tear up the relationship in the first place.
    <<Gli scudetti è giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    I tend to think that Marotta is the real cancer not Conte.I am surprised he still keeps his job after all of what happened at Inter: recommending a lunatic coach even though he is supposed to knowl him well, alienating Icardi, signing Sensi permently when he has a very nast long injury record, not telling Conte to mind his coaching business and stop requesting dying expensive players, not doing any thing about replacing Vecino and Sensi, etc.

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Matrix

Denmark

Just get on with it and banish the ungrateful scrub already. Daring to admit that his time here has been slightly disappointing, and probably not what he expected when he signed? The gall.

We're doing wonders anyway; keeping possession with ease, moving the ball freeflowingly on offense, creating numerous chances every single match, and, most importantly, getting the results we need with Conte's preferred choice of players.

Where would you play Eriksen, if it came to it (God forbid)? Instead of the defensive colossus that is Roberto Gagliardini, whose mere presence solidifies and secures every positive result we have when he's put on to lead the team? Nah ah.

Instead of Arturo Vidal, who continues to tirelessly drive home the point that age is in fact just a number, and that having lungs of steel is no longer an physical impossibility; last seen displayed against Atalanta when he - even in the face of a barbaric headwind and glimpses of the sun in his eyes - nearly managed to not get caught by the slowest defensive pairing in the league in Djimsiti and Toloi and also nearly managed to put away a one on one with the keeper? I don't think so, bucko.

Do you see any logical reason for Barella not to drive himself into the ground by playing every single game of the season? Please, do us all a great favor and take the bottle of wine off the table.

Would you have him slot in for Brozovic, who Conte is definitely getting the best out of by making most of his output on the field consist of one-twos with De Vrij, or playing it wide to a wingback who hoofs it up the field? Why exactly would you change a winning strategy, weirdo.

We're even stacked in midfield on the bench. When we just get the needed permission from the league to replace 80% of Sensi's body with platinum parts, we have a capable reserve that is much more likely to appreciate getting pity minutes every fifth match when we're behind.

To top it all of we even have the comedy option of playing Nainggolan, and thus providing hope for thousands of Alcoholics Anonymous-members that there's hope for a better existence and a million dollar paycheck once a year. Good guy Inter strikes once again.

If Conte just had better protection from the club, and if just we bought Vid---, no, an elderly left wing-back to give the team that winning mental---, no, if just we bought every player in the world, I'm pretty sure we'd walk the league undefeated.
    Last edited by _OC_; 19 Nov 20 at 20:05.

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

No player/coach is bigger than inter; except for Conte.

19. Thanks (2): Fitzy, n4l

Fav. Player
    Eyjafjallajökul

Serbia

Can't have it both ways: signings are shit (Conte and Marotta) aaand we were good enough to achieve everything no post-Treble Intrer manged to achieve. You lose me there (if what I think is even relevant).

I would dump Conte though for Eriksen and Skriniar. 0 doubt there.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Strale View Post
    Can't have it both ways: signings are shit (Conte and Marotta) aaand we were good enough to achieve everything no post-Treble Intrer manged to achieve. You lose me there (if what I think is even relevant).

I would dump Conte though for Eriksen and Skriniar. 0 doubt there.
    Meh apart from the coach he chose i m quite happy with marotta s signings. The other thing is that he s seemingly willing to give the coach what ever he wants.
    Imagine we did that with a guy whos not a jubentino and not the most stubborn coach on the planet.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by brakbrak View Post
    Cunt for voicing facts? Sounds like you've never seen reality.
    what facts? that he's playing like a death player everytime he gets a chance to play from start? stop this hype with eriksen.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    what facts? that he's playing like a death player everytime he gets a chance to play from start? stop this hype with eriksen.
    Tell me one thing that he said that is non factual. I know you love conte but he didnt say anything that is not factually right. Stop this bias towards conte.

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

Cunte is the main problem here not Eriksen.

25. Thanks (3): ciamac, Fetajogger, MVD

Fav. Player
    Sanchez

Europe

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Erikson: “ “It is a big of a strange situation, as the fans want to see me playing more and so would I, but the coach has different ideas and as a player I have to respect that.”

I sure as fuck don’t want to see him playing more!!! Does anybody here want that??

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    Erikson: “ “It is a big of a strange situation, as the fans want to see me playing more and so would I, but the coach has different ideas and as a player I have to respect that.”

I sure as fuck don’t want to see him playing more!!! Does anybody here want that??
    Fuck yea, I would rather see this guy play than motherfuckinggagliardini.

28. Thanks (5): ciamac, DARi0, eduzee, MVD, _OC_