View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

14 10.00%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

45 32.14%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

73 52.14%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

4 2.86%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

1 0.71%
  • 5 - Completely average player

0 0%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

0 0%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 0.71%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

2 1.43%
Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3239404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Christian Eriksen

United States

Just Buy a real DM so we can play this guy

2. Thanks (3): ADRossi, MVD, Vertigo

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    this guy is only made to play against the ludogrets and SPALs
    Quote Originally Posted by I4E View Post
    "Fatigue cost us full points. Fiorentina had 4 weeks more rest than us while we literally just got off the bus returning from Rome and didn't even have to bother changing out of our kits" - Antonio (coaching Inter for fun) Conte.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Where is Diego Armando Eriksen?

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    As opposed to the pathetic midfield that was playing before he was subbed in.
    He earns more money from all 3 of them together.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Macedonia

Getting in 70' while losing 2-1, what do people expect? He doesn't have all the time in the world, like for example, Gaglia, to prove himself.

Besides, he didn't play bad at all to begin with. Some people just want to hate and nothing can stop them.

6. Thanks (1): _OC_

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Nobody hates him.

I, for example, am not of fan of his body language, his walking and his softness in duels.

I am not saying that he's not super talented player but probably born in wrong era.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

8. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Yeah I haven't seen anyone say they hate him. I personally don't like the size of his forehead and the way he drinks during water breaks.

When Conte gives him these chances, whether 15 or 5 minutes, he has to turn the game around. That's why we bought him after all. The rest of the team worked hard to close the game to a 1 goal deficit. That's when Eriksen has to come in and help score 2 extra goals in those last 5-15 minutes to overturn it.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

10. Thanks (4): Glass box, Harpsabu, Pajo, _OC_

Iran

people in here saw our active and dynamic midfielders on both goals we conceded last night and talking about eriksen is lethargic and slow!
    sometimes i think we deserve players like gags, valero and vecino.

12. Thanks (2): Pajo, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    this might be true since we don't own a real DM.
    Winning clubs play with real DM (Real with Casemiro, Barca with Busquet, Liverpool with Fabinho, City with Fernandinho, etc).

Mkhitaryan and veloso scored against us coz we don't have one

14. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    We deserve Borja to be our best midfielder. Fuck Brozo and Barella and everyone else.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

I’ll keep saying this, I think we’ll see him do very well in the EL. Even playing Brozovic further up the pitch today was probably Conte trying to normalise playing with a CAM regardless of who takes up the position, just so it’s not such a system shock when Eriksen comes into the team.

We have an incredible player here, and he needs to be given time.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Lukaku

Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    Why do we wanna use him lol ?

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    ^ this cunt has got to be trolling right. Repeatedly goes out of his way to direct the conversation towards Eriksen and how much he apparently sucks and is to blame when things don't work out.

come on brah, just make fun of Candreva or Ranocchia instead. There's tons of great material already there to use.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    ^ this cunt has got to be trolling right. Repeatedly goes out of his way to direct the conversation towards Eriksen and how much he apparently sucks and is to blame when things don't work out.

come on brah, just make fun of Candreva or Ranocchia instead. There's tons of great material already there to use.
    He'sNewHere man. He needs more time to adapt in the system.

What do you expect, that he comes in a thread with these analytical comments after every game? Give him the proper time and he'll prove his worth.

20. Thanks (2): .h., MVD

Fav. Player
    #3, #4

Malta

2 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Yeah I haven't seen anyone say they hate him. I personally don't like the size of his forehead and the way he drinks during water breaks.

When Conte gives him these chances, whether 15 or 5 minutes, he has to turn the game around. That's why we bought him after all. The rest of the team worked hard to close the game to a 1 goal deficit. That's when Eriksen has to come in and help score 2 extra goals in those last 5-15 minutes to overturn it.
    Vintage Fapuccino post. 10/10

22. Thanks (2): ADRossi, MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano,Wes

Armenia

Really funny how people except him to be a game changer when he joined a completely different league mid season and hasn't even been playing consistently.

Cut him some slack, I'm sure with a proper preseason and a few better players around him, he'll take us to another level.

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    tbf no recent inter fan knows what a game changer is, we havent had any

25. Thanks (2): Harpsabu, thatdude

Fav. Player
    LM10
    Old name
    hansolo

Chile

I suggest someone makes an anti-eriksen coalition. Just so we know who is with us and who is against us. Who is a connaisseur of the beautiful game and who is a fanboy from Canada or some other random hockey/ curling ass country. Miga

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

ERIKSEEEN,
    I KNOW, THIS CLUB
    IS KILLING YOUUUU
    ERIKSEEEN

-Elvis Costello

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Sevag View Post
    Really funny how people except him to be a game changer when he joined a completely different league mid season and hasn't even been playing consistently.

Cut him some slack, I'm sure with a proper preseason and a few better players around him, he'll take us to another level.
    I think people were hoping for a bruno Fernandes impact considering he's a more house hold name, more experienced etc.

29. Thanks (1): MVD

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    I think people were hoping for a bruno Fernandes impact considering he's a more house hold name, more experienced etc.
    Eriksen hasn’t had his managers backing. Instead we hear Conte telling him to not be shy and this is not England.

Compare him to Lukaku who was afforded plenty of time and painful mistakes to make good.