View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

14 10.00%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

45 32.14%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

73 52.14%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

4 2.86%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

1 0.71%
  • 5 - Completely average player

0 0%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

0 0%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 0.71%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

2 1.43%
Page 115 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1565105112113114115116117118 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 2400

Thread: Christian Eriksen

Federated States of Micronesia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by IM21 View Post
    SKY - PSG contacted Inter to say they dont want Eriksen.

Skysports - Mauricio Pochettino wants to make former Tottenham midfielder Christian Eriksen one of his first signings as Paris Saint-Germain head coach.

Massimo Moratti: "It's better to be multi-ethnic than buying matches."

2. Thanks (3): eduzee, IM21, MVD

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    China have a new wage cap at 3m. The China option for overpriced junk has ended.
    Yes, inter will be paying the other 6.5

4. Thanks (1): crzdcolombian

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IM21 View Post
    Romano is saying ajax is looking for other options and not eriksen.

This guy is staying isnt he? Next time perhaps dont go telling everyone how u wanna get rid of the guy. Whoever is responsible for selling players at inter should get a big pay cut. This is fucking pathetic. Year after year of the same shit.
    There was a report on Corriere della Sera that all options are open regarding Eriksen, including staying at Inter till the end of the season. If Eriksen stays, Antonio Conte would be ready to integrate him back to the squad. Make of that what you will.
    #CONTEOUT

"When I had just become President, I went to Austria for our match. On the stadium billboard it was written: 'Inter Milan'. I went to report to the manager of the opposing team that it was enough to leave Inter. So they canceled Milan "

Massimo Moratti

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Lol
    <<Gli scudetti è giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member Most Diverse Poster
    Humiliate and treat a player like they're a cancer and then having failed to sell him, attempt to reintegrate him back into the team when his confidence and value is at an all time low. Only at Inter

The only way this gets any better is a scenario where Eriksen ends up staying at Inter after no one wants him in January. However, like a fairy tale and against all odds, he rediscovers his form and leads the team to a domestic double, scoring 20 goals in the process, his value once again skyrockets as he re-enters the European elite. At the end of the season we promptly trade him for Xhaka.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Humiliate and treat a player like they're a cancer and then having failed to sell him, attempt to reintegrate him back into the team when his confidence and value is at an all time low. Only at Inter

The only way this gets any better is a scenario where Eriksen ends up staying at Inter after no one wants him in January. However, like a fairy tale and against all odds, he rediscovers his form and leads the team to a domestic double, scoring 20 goals in the process, his value once again skyrockets as he re-enters the European elite. At the end of the season we promptly trade him for Xhaka.
    That wouldnt be Inter, we'll demand 100m+ for him, then give him a huge raise after nobody would come with an offer. Then he quickly reverts back to his old self and we send him to Galatasaray for 5m a few years later. Eriksen will catch a few cold in the process, btw.

10. Thanks (1): Fitzy

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    There was a report on Corriere della Sera that all options are open regarding Eriksen, including staying at Inter till the end of the season. If Eriksen stays, Antonio Conte would be ready to integrate him back to the squad. Make of that what you will.
    LOL so he becomes a useful player the moment conte cant exchange him for another workhorse got it...
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Federated States of Micronesia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    LOL so he becomes a useful player the moment conte cant exchange him for another workhorse got it...
    It says "Conte would be ready to integrate him back to the squad". It basically says the situation will be the same as it is now; Eriksen will be a part of the squad, not that he'll be useful, or he'll be less humiliated by not playing or by playing 5 minutes every 3 weeks.
    Massimo Moratti: "It's better to be multi-ethnic than buying matches."

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by NimAraya View Post
    It says "Conte would be ready to integrate him back to the squad". It basically says the situation will be the same as it is now; Eriksen will be a part of the squad, not that he'll be useful, or he'll be less humiliated by not playing or by playing 5 minutes every 3 weeks.
    Everton want him. Hopefully they give us money for him. And not a loan as they are saying 5 epl teams want him and we will let him leave on loan if his wages are covered!!

That is just garbage management.

Sell him for 20 than letting him leave on free loan for 2-3 years to not have to pay his salary
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    icardi

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    I guess I have been a bit aggressive here lately too. I apologise if I offended anyone, it definitely wasn't intentional. Will try to take it easy from now on, we are all after all brothers of the world.

Also, Merry Christmas everyone!

Stupid child

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Europe

Good corners, good cross from that freekick but bad attempt with the other one.

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

8 10 years of FIF
    Definitely should be given more chances. Him and Sensi each should be playing more minutes than Vidal otherwise it’s a crime.
    Forza Inter

18. Thanks (2): eduzee, German_Interista

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I guess he was given the chance because Conte feared Sensi will break his leg in that pitch.

20. Thanks (3): dax21, MVD, rfU

Fav. Player
    Capitano, Cuchu

Hong Kong

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    I guess he was given the chance because Conte feared Sensi will break his leg in that pitch.
    Same feeling. If it were a sunny day, Sensi would have played lol
    Grazie Ragazzi

Forza Inter

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    He offered nothing. Useless sub, should have been Sensi.

23. Thanks (1): rfU

Fav. Player
    DDA, Bastoni

United States

Did all right for his limited time. Decent crosses etc., one lousy miss but what the heck the rest of our "stars" missed more.

25. Thanks (1): Vertigo

Fav. Player
    JZ4

10 years of FIF
    Outside of set piece delivery offered nothing. We're paying him to take over games but he's simply lacks the desire or physicality (or both) to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Eriksen also stays for 20 minutes after the athletic training and practices set pieces by himself and stands there holding his hands up in front of the curva as if imagining a crowd cheering for him.
    Well this was his moment and once again he failed to deliver. In fact it was such a wasteful effort followed by that pathetic header afterwards. If he was in his early to mid 20s we could agree that he needs time and could pull a Calhanoglu to become one of our difference makers in the future. But he's a declining player on huge wages. Total waste of time.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

27. Thanks (1): varmin

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    The way Conte treated him if he ran abs scored an own goal would have still been justice he needs to leave and for good.

Conte finishes top 3 and he stays. Can’t afford three coaches wages
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    He offered nothing. Useless sub, should have been Sensi.
    That pitch was in horrific condition. Soon as Sensi steps on that abomination he would have torn both his ACL’s and broken a fingernail.

30. Thanks (4): Ethor, MVD, Pajo, Vertigo

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    I still like him but he declined big time, maybe someone desperate takes him out of the roster. Otherwise, we are stuck with his salary.

C'mon Arsenal ...
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

32. Thanks (1): rfU