View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

14 10.00%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

45 32.14%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

73 52.14%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

4 2.86%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

1 0.71%
  • 5 - Completely average player

0 0%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

0 0%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 0.71%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

2 1.43%
Page 116 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1666106113114115116117118119 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,320 of 2400

Thread: Christian Eriksen

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    He offered nothing. Useless sub, should have been Sensi.
    Cause usually when you treat a player like he s shit and not wanted, they are full of confidence and 100% ready to play and save your ass so they can sit on the bench till next time the coach is desperate enough to use em.
    It s also normal to expect those player to save the day in 40 mins........

Not that i disagree that it should have been sensi i m just baffled that conte went with eriksen the guy he usually does not even play when we re leading comfortably.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Does anybody even want him as i didn't see any offers in the media?
    I'm firmly against any loan deals excluding obligation. If Inter cannot sell him outright it's better to stay here.

Fav. Player
    difensa

Europe

73 10 years of FIF
    According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, a return to Spurs is on the cards, especially if Dele Alli makes the move to Paris Saint-Germain.
    Probably dry loan.

4. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by dynasty27 View Post
    According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, a return to Spurs is on the cards, especially if Dele Alli makes the move to Paris Saint-Germain.
    Probably dry loan.
    so no lube..... huh... in Milan is cuckholding popular?
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Malta

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Cause usually when you treat a player like he s shit and not wanted, they are full of confidence and 100% ready to play and save your ass so they can sit on the bench till next time the coach is desperate enough to use em.

Not that i disagree that it should have been sensi i m just baffled that conte went with eriksen the guy he usually does not even play when we re leading comfortably.
    Meh it depends on the player. There are definitely some players who will work 10 times harder to prove the coach wrong but with Eriksen its the exact opposite unfortunately. No doubt hes not got enough minutes when hes come on but a player of his caliber really should have still been able to change a few of the games hes come on as a sub in. I dont even recall him changing one since hes been here. That is crazy. The closest he come was that Shakhtar game and if he scored then it could have changed everything. Sometimes all you need is something like that

7. Thanks (1): rfU

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post

This. Don't forget that also, in the 3412, the AM is simply bypassed and always stuck in no man's land. Makes him 90% useless before he even steps on the pitch. Refer to n4l's great post for a more detailed rundown.

So, after trialing and failing every midfielder at the club as the '1' in a 3412, Conte finally saw that the system itself wasn't working, and reverted to the 352 flat. Good. But then against Samp what does he do? He brings on Eriksen and plays him as the 1 in a 3412!
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

9. Thanks (3): Adriano@10, Il Drago, NimAraya

Italy

I hope for a dry loan honestly, because if Conte will not win the Serie A he will leave us in the summer and Eriksen could become a key player for our next coach.

11. Thanks (2): bubba zanetti, Eddie

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    This. Don't forget that also, in the 3412, the AM is simply bypassed and always stuck in no man's land. Makes him 90% useless before he even steps on the pitch. Refer to n4l's great post for a more detailed rundown.

So, after trialing and failing every midfielder at the club as the '1' in a 3412, Conte finally saw that the system itself wasn't working, and reverted to the 352 flat. Good. But then against Samp what does he do? He brings on Eriksen and plays him as the 1 in a 3412!
    Yeah. That was very frustrating to watch. I was hoping after the match against Cagliari Conte would switch to a back 4, and especially diamond, in a time of need during the game. In this case the situation was even worse and we basically had nothing to lose. But no. Conte decided to stick with the back 3 and the dysfunctioning 3-4-1-2 till the end.
    #CONTEOUT

"When I had just become President, I went to Austria for our match. On the stadium billboard it was written: 'Inter Milan'. I went to report to the manager of the opposing team that it was enough to leave Inter. So they canceled Milan "

Massimo Moratti

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboyv88 View Post
    I hope for a dry loan honestly, because if Conte will not win the Serie A he will leave us in the summer and Eriksen could become a key player for our next coach.
    This Milan team is really good and playing great. Sure they will buy someone to make them even stronger. Not a too 3 finish and he is fire if we don’t at least make champions. We aren’t going to pay 2 coaches 20 million to just chill at home.

Eriksen isn’t coming back or ever playing here. Take 10 million and cut our losses.

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    This Milan team is really good and playing great. Sure they will buy someone to make them even stronger. Not a too 3 finish and he is fire if we don’t at least make champions. We aren’t going to pay 2 coaches 20 million to just chill at home.

Eriksen isn’t coming back or ever playing here. Take 10 million and cut our losses.
    Or maybe fire conte instead of cutting 10 million loss on eriksen.
    #zhangisconte'sbitch

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brakbrak View Post
    Or maybe fire conte instead of cutting 10 million loss on eriksen.
    Guy has been shit for 2 seasons. You guys make him sound like we are benching a 26 year old Messi

17. Thanks (1): kurt0411

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

Guy has been shit for 2 seasons. You guys make him sound like we are benching a 26 year old Messi
    Baldwig 12m per season has been also shit for 2 seasons. You guy make him sound like you want to get rid of prime Mourinho or Klopp.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    https://www.calcioefinanza.it/2021/0...ricorso-inter/

Inter apparently have yet to pay commision fees to Eriksen agent for his transfer a year ago. Wtf is going on?
    #CONTEOUT

"When I had just become President, I went to Austria for our match. On the stadium billboard it was written: 'Inter Milan'. I went to report to the manager of the opposing team that it was enough to leave Inter. So they canceled Milan "

Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member Most Diverse Poster

Down to Serie D, re-found as Inter Calcio.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Darmian

Italy

94 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post

Down to Serie D, re-found as Inter Calcio.
    This would be somewhat liberating for all of us. Where should we go to glory hunt once the club folds?

22. Thanks (3): DIN011, MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Apparently it's not irregular and we will pay him.

That bhenchod.

24. Thanks (1): Universe

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    This would be somewhat liberating for all of us. Where should we go to glory hunt once the club folds?
    Could just go up the road to Bergamo, eh? Champions League contenders, play exciting football and, most importantly, wouldn't have to change the color scheme of this forum.

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by bubba zanetti View Post
    Baldwig 12m per season has been also shit for 2 seasons. You guy make him sound like you want to get rid of prime Mourinho or Klopp.
    Klopp is 100x better than Mourinho or you forget he bankrupted us would buy just shit players then left. His team was Mancinis as well. Dude gets way way too much love here

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    Klopp is 100x better than Mourinho or you forget he bankrupted us would buy just shit players then left. His team was Mancinis as well. Dude gets way way too much love here
    How was it Mancini's team when half of the starting lineup in treble season was brought under Mourinho?
    #CONTEOUT

Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

Every sentence in this post is pure rubbish.

29. Thanks (3): Adriano@10, Linege, Nyall