View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

14 10.00%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

45 32.14%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

73 52.14%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

4 2.86%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

1 0.71%
  • 5 - Completely average player

0 0%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

0 0%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 0.71%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

2 1.43%
Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 36434445464748 LastLast

Thread: Christian Eriksen

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Conte treats Eriksen like Leonardo treated an 18 year old Coutinho. Barely play him against shitters, bench him against strong opponents, throw him on to waste time in the 89th minute, or when we're 2-0 down and we expect him to pull a goal out of his ass.

This isn't just Conte not trusting Eriksen or not wanting to use a player of his characteristics. This is Conte going out of his way to outwardly show his displeasure to Marotta and co. and make a point. Eriksen is done at this club IMO.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Indonesia

Weird, if i was eriksen or his agent,
    I would want to hear a pitch from the coach before i decide,
    Like how i would get starting line up guaranted and how i would fit the system,
    Or i would just wait for few more months

3. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Conte treats Eriksen like Leonardo treated an 18 year old Coutinho. Barely play him against shitters, bench him against strong opponents, throw him on to waste time in the 89th minute, or when we're 2-0 down and we expect him to pull a goal out of his ass.

This isn't just Conte not trusting Eriksen or not wanting to use a player of his characteristics. This is Conte going out of his way to outwardly show his displeasure to Marotta and co. and make a point. Eriksen is done at this club IMO.
    How many sigworthy posts are you gonna post mate. I don't have more space.
    Just start Eriksen you fat vag
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

5. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

Cesc Fabregas is one of the best midfielders of this generation but even he struggle under Conte so he tell a story of how he forced his way into his XI and even made him apologize. It's all upto Eriksen. Can he knuckle down and adapt to a different style or is he going to keep playing passive? Next season might determine his future at Inter.

Former Blues star Cesc Fabregas has explained how playing under Antonio Conte at Chelsea helped him develop as a player.

It would be difficult to imagine Chelsea side under Antonio Conte without the creativity and defence-splitting passes from Fabregas.

In the Premier League title-winning season in 2016/17, Fabregas laid on 12 assists and netted five goals himself in 29 league appearances.

But according to Fabregas, things were not going well for him when Conte first came to Chelsea.

Speaking in a Q&A session on Twitter, Fabregas named Conte, alongside his former manager at Arsenal Arsene Wenger as the most influential coaches in his career.

He said Managers who really taught me in different moments and for different reasons (not only footballing), I would say Wenger and Conte.

On Conte, he explained: I meant on the defensive point of view. Also, mentally he made me work harder than ever at 29 as he told me I wasnt his type of player.

And I still went on to prove him wrong and ended up playing every game. Tactically u have to play the way he likes and that was also very new for me

Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Can we beg to FIFA to convert , lets say 30 crosses per game into 1 goal?

7. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Italy

edit
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Netherlands

So what clubs do you think might want to buy him this summer?

11. Thanks (4): MVD, n4l, thatdude, Universe

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Back to Tottenham for €12m is my guess.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Bastoni

Holy See

I'd bet either Milan or Juve if we stick with the cunt mister.

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    We paid 27m€ for Eriksen. Guess it's 20m€ transfer fee + 7m€ agent fee then. 4.5 year contract so if we amortized 3m€ in these 6 months, he's still 24m€ in our books.

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    So what clubs do you think might want to buy him this summer?
    Considering that we haven't had bidding war 6 months ago when he was 6 moths younger, he was available for 20 millions and had smaller salary its reasonable to give him on loan to Cagliari with option to buy.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

17. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

This dude is gonna tear it up under Allegri/ Poch

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

He is just not the player that fits Contes tactics.

Also he has been in a slump for 2 years before he came here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

21. Thanks (1): Harpsabu

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    Also he has been in a slump for 2 years before he came here.
    A slump in form is temporary and usually lasts a month or so at best. Over a years is something else altogether.

Seriously, fuck Eriksen. He's a timid weak cunt and you can see that from his body language and the way he stands on the sideline before coming on.

Spurs fans laugh at us because we took a player that was at the time in a "slump" and paid money when we could have got him on a free transfer in the summer. If he was putting in such limp dick performances in front of our supporters, he would be shitting in his pants because they would be on his back.

We should stop making excuses for him. He's been in a slump for over a year and has lost the desire to play at 27. Alternatively, he simply lacks the desire to do what is asked of him by our coach.
    Last edited by Puma; 03 Aug 20 at 07:21.

Italy

new country, new type of football, new gameplan, new language. sadly, not everyone is young, let's give him some time. but he must put the work.
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    during eriksen's 'slump' last season he still scored more goals than anyone at Inter bar Icardi.

26. Thanks (3): MVD, Sqnalkel, thatdude

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

I would like to think that Conte is the one done at the club.

28. Thanks (1): Sqnalkel

Fav. Player
    Chivu Cuchu JZ

I have never seen a player get so humiliated. I honestly feel sorry for him.

30. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, MKSerbia

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Eriksen last year was boss, what the fuck are you guys talking about? And he wanted to leave Spirs since 2018, but Levy didnt want to let him go. He was professional enough last year to help spurs get to CL final and wqs one of the beat midfielders in EPL.

He was bad in the last couople of months in Spurs and wasnt even a starter under Mou. And then came here.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Barella

Spain

10 years of FIF
    best scenario for Eriksen is this

Hakimi-Skriniar-De Vrij-Bastoni
    ---------Brozo--Tonali-----------
    ----Barella-----------------------
    -------------------------Eriksen---
    ---------Lukaku-Lautaro----------

33. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    Eriksen last year was boss, what the fuck are you guys talking about? And he wanted to leave Spirs since 2018, but Levy didnt want to let him go. He was professional enough last year to help spurs get to CL final and wqs one of the beat midfielders in EPL.

He was bad in the last couople of months in Spurs and wasnt even a starter under Mou. And then came here.
    Hes an elegant and skillful player with amazing vision and pass but lets force him to run around and play like essien.

35. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba