View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

14 10.00%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

45 32.14%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

73 52.14%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

4 2.86%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

1 0.71%
  • 5 - Completely average player

0 0%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

0 0%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 0.71%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

2 1.43%
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Christian Eriksen

Fav. Player
    Ruben Sosa

Ireland

Looks like Conte is happy to play him in central midfield after all. I'd say it's him or Sensi in future, I doubt he'll play both unless forced to do so.

Canada

Guy looks class with the few minutes he's getting. Just the intelligence, passing in his play - easily our best midfielder imo.

3. Thanks (3): Irequis, MVD, Pajo

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Indonesia

He was second only to De Bruyne in EPL

5. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
    He was second only to De Bruyne in EPL
    Conte would probably bench De Bruyne as well.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Fav. Player
    Plusvalenza+

Albania

Apparently Eriksen, Sanchez and D'Ambrosio, alongside Pintus, stayed after the match last night and trained in the stadium.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

8. Thanks (3): J.., MVD, thatdude

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by surripere View Post
    Looks like Conte is happy to play him in central midfield after all. I'd say it's him or Sensi in future, I doubt he'll play both unless forced to do so.
    I hope I'm wrong but I doubt it's going to be much of a choice.

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Apparently Eriksen, Sanchez and D'Ambrosio, alongside Pintus, stayed after the match last night and trained in the stadium.

it's always like that bench players and subs have extra trainings with Pintus after the match.

12. Thanks (3): magnesium, Ronin, Universe

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    That's classic Pintus. They "owe' him several kilomètres for the day since players involved in a match get some time off of the next day's training session.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Stefan de Vrij
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    It's pretty normal I think for the subs to have a training session after the matches but someone who knows more can correct me.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    This guy needs to start his passing and his technique is clearly better than anybody else in this team.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    This guy needs to start games. Plain and simple.

17. Thanks (1): Fapuccino

Fav. Player
    Matrix, Pupi, C

Japan

Barella didn’t become starter right away. He was sub in for a good amount of games. Eriksen has a bit of Sanchez situation as he was not playing at top gear for a few months. Hope that he will be fully ready and integrated by jube game.

19. Thanks (1): forzainter257

Denmark

I've been lurking in this forum since around the time the Eriksen transfer saga started, and have decided to give some input as a fellow Dane.
    I can't claim to be an Inter fan as such, but with Eriksen there, and with the great way he has been received (maybe even too excitedly), I find myself in support of the club, and hoping for the best for both Eriksen and the club.

From following Eriksen, and to answer some speculation on his transfer, I can say that I very much think it is a choice based on the opportunity to get playing time, and a better chance for silverware. The money is tertiary, if not lower.
    With maybe the exception of an offer from a club like Real Madrid.

It's the same reason he chose to go to Tottenham, rather than some of the top clubs that were interested.

I think the way he was treated by Tottenham fans got to him more than he lets on.
    Following Spurs forums, the fans were very mixed about him, even when he was at his best.
    I think with the welcome he has gotten in Inter, he will soon return to form, and give back to fans that are more grateful.

In his own words:

https://www.football.london/tottenha...enham-17722644

"Former Tottenham midfielder Christian Eriksen has suggested that the atmosphere in the Milan derby was not like anything he has experienced during his time in England.

The Danish midfielder left Tottenham to join Inter Milan in the January transfer window, with his move bringing to an end months of speculation over his future.

He has since played three times for Antonio Conte's side, helping Inter to three victories against Fiorentina, Udinese and city rivals AC Milan last night.

He came off the bench in the Milan derby at the San Siro last night as Inter came from 2-0 down to win 4-2 and boost their hopes of winning the Serie A title.

And Eriksen was full of praise for the Inter fans after the game as he delivered his verdict on his first taste of the Milan derby amid a pointed remark about his time in England.

“It was a great experience,” Eriksen told La Gazzetta dello Sport after the Milan derby.

“You don’t get that atmosphere in the Premier League.”

“The first half was sad, but winning like that with a comeback was very, very special. Now I can leave the stadium with a huge smile on my face."

Meanwhile, Eriksen has spoken out about his time so far at Inter Milan, with the Danish international expressing his delight at how things have gone for him in recent weeks.

“I really feel that many fans are happy I am here," he said.

"That fires me up, it motivates me, it pushes me in the right direction and helps me to settle in. So far, everything has gone really well.”"

On his relationship with Conte, I have read that he is part of the reason Eriksen chose to come to Inter, knowing him from the Prem.
    I don't think there's any issue between them, and it really is just a matter of letting Eriksen get to know the system and players.

Hope to see him making lots of goals and assists for you guys.

Buon giorno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Anne Marie View Post
    Barella didn’t become starter right away. He was sub in for a good amount of games. Eriksen has a bit of Sanchez situation as he was not playing at top gear for a few months. Hope that he will be fully ready and integrated by jube game.
    He was playing for Tottenham in their CL matches and they turned out fine.

22. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Happy birthday campione
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Indonesia

IMG_9123.jpg

can't believe what's wrong with this kid

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Vietnam

IMG_9123.jpg

That dude is basically irrelevant, there are billions of people chatting shit on the internet everyday too and you shouldn't be caring that much.

28. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    King Christian
    Old name
    Jrg

Denmark

17 Forum Supporter
    Eriksen? Just call him King Christian then.

30. Thanks (1): MVD

Colombia

IMG_9123.jpg

Lol the guy is obviously making a joke.

I think Eriksen came here cuz he felt wanted, he seems that he’s that type of guy that needs to feel 100% confidence In him. Also most important the fact that we are serious about competing to the maximum level.

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Anne Marie View Post
    Bro (or bra?), those two are incomparable. Eriksen is not some young player looking to fit in with the team. He's one of our best, if not our best player in terms of individual quality at the moment. He needs to be playing almost every minute of every game.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan