View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

14 10.00%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

45 32.14%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

73 52.14%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

4 2.86%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

1 0.71%
  • 5 - Completely average player

0 0%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

0 0%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 0.71%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

2 1.43%
Page 33 of 48 FirstFirst ... 233031323334353643 ... LastLast

Thread: Christian Eriksen

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Eriksen: 'Time for new Inter history'

Christian Eriksen says he is still ‘immersing himself in the tradition’ of Inter but also that the time has come for them ‘to write new history’. Eriksen joined Inter from Tottenham Hotspur in January, but his move soon coincided with the coronavirus pandemic, which stopped Serie A teams from playing for three months.

“Being back on the pitch is nice,” he told the club’s Matchday Programme.
    “The protocol imposes rules that inevitably make you experience games in a different way to before. We miss the fans at the stadium.
    “My coach has always been my dad. He taught me everything: being ambidextrous, for example, when he told me to play in the garden, kicking a little with my right foot and a little with my left, or when he made me play 10 passes with my right foot and 10 with my left.
    “I was talented. Being the son of the coach meant I had eyes on me. Expectations of me have always been high: There was more responsibility and pressure on me, but I liked getting stuck in. I was always happy to play for something.”

The attacking midfielder has yet to truly sparkle for the Nerazzurri, but he assured winning silverware was already on his mind.
    “I haven’t seen much of Milan because of the lockdown, but from the little I’ve seen so far I must say that it’s a beautiful city, where you can clearly breathe the fans’ passion for football and, in particular, the warmth of the Inter fans, who know how to transform matches when they’re at the stadium.
    “I know, statistically speaking, my performance levels were very good in England, but I don’t look so much at the numbers as I do in terms of what I can give on the pitch.
    “Before coming to Serie A, of course, I always tied Inter to the year they won the Treble: it was 2010, I admired their sensational achievements and then I faced some of their players at the World Cup in South Africa, where I was only 18 years old. Crazy.
    “Step by step, I’m immersing myself in the tradition of this club, but now’s the time to write new history.
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Milito

Romania

Good pass on the sixth goal

3. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    20 mins, 1 goal and 1 assist. Cant ask for more.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

5. Thanks (3): MVD, Nahtino, thatdude

Italy

congratulations on his first goal in Serie A, sure the first of many to come.
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

7. Thanks (2): MVD, Nahtino

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    congratulations on his first goal in Serie A, sure the first of many to come.
    I thought I had opened the Candreva thread and that this was a troll.

9. Thanks (2): crzdcolombian, MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    He surely wanted his first goal to be a bit more meaningful. Didn't celebrate obviously that much.

But good that he got it now, at least there shouldn't be any pressure in that regard.

11. Thanks (3): MVD, Nahtino, thatdude

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    What's wrong with this guy?! Apart of the great set pieces, he looks sluggish and disorientated?

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah, Eriksen lacks some urgency. He still hasn't got it that in Italy, in the final third, or sometimes even the 3rd quadrant, there isn't much space and time for an attacking midfielder with the ball.

This also applies the whole team (and Conte) though, they haven't been gelling with Eriksen yet. He can make passes no other player in the team can, so the appropriate runs to free spaces are not there yet.

14. Thanks (3): Palacio, Strale, thatdude

Fav. Player
    1+8, Ronaldo

Chile

He has the Özil Syndrome

16. Thanks (1): Hasan

Fav. Player
    Capitano, Cuchu

Hong Kong

10 years of FIF
    Eriksen is fast becoming Godin. Big name but soon to be made redundant.
    Grazie Ragazzi

Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Yeah he needs to step it up. He looks so passive. I hate watching him receive a pass and send it straight back to where it just fucking came from, so annoying. He needs to start doing more

19. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Skriniar37

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Yeah he needs to step it up. He looks so passive. I hate watching him receive a pass and send it straight back to where it just fucking came from, so annoying. He needs to start doing more
    Dude, Instead blame him why not blame Gagliardini.

I saw the match when Bologna double mark him instead mark Gagliardini.

Our gameplan already read by opponent coach. After Sampdoria game, every opponent double mark Eriksen.
    Lautaro Martínez: Argentina's next big thing
    Milan Skriniar : Next Best Defender In The World

21. Thanks (1): syrus

Fav. Player
    Eyjafjallajökul

Serbia

Even while we dominated he was underused so to speak. We know he can do a lot more, which is the only encouraging thing atm

23. Thanks (1): Lui

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Our wingers had at least 10 opportunities to pull it back for eriksen in the middle, where he is threatening, but continue to whip in crosses. I'm as upset as eriksen is confused.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    He was bad. Mediocre at best. Had much better games than this one. And im not even trying to find whos at fault for it.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Hakimi, Lukaku

Poland

Invisible seems like he doesn't fit the team still a quality player we must give him time

Fav. Player
    Francesco Toldo

Kazakhstan

Does he have the second-highest wage in serie A? What a disaster.

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    It’s too early to judge him so harshly.
    Yes, he’s been underperforming(who hasn’t), at times he seems lost, don’t fit very well, but like I said, way to early to judge him a bust.

29. Thanks (2): Strale, thatdude

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Broseph Stalin View Post
    Does he have the second-highest wage in serie A? What a disaster.
    He's barely the 2nd highest wage at Inter and we don't pay that well.

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    It’s too early to judge him so harshly.
    Yes, he’s been underperforming(who hasn’t), at times he seems lost, don’t fit very well, but like I said, way to early to judge him a bust.
    I agree. Can't really judge anyone specific when the whole team has been so shit.
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

32. Thanks (1): InterFCAustin