View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

14 10.00%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

45 32.14%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

73 52.14%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

4 2.86%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

1 0.71%
  • 5 - Completely average player

0 0%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

0 0%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 0.71%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

2 1.43%
Page 71 of 76 FirstFirst ... 216168697071727374 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1504

Thread: Christian Eriksen

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    Conte has a trash system, u cant compare it with those 2, plus again he maybe played there as an attacking CM with someone like Sissoko or Winks or any other DM with him.

Like i said this system doesn have a 10. You get stuck in no mands land, thats why Conte likes having 3 cms because all the play goes through the back then the wings then the forwards through a cross or a pass, the middle is just to keep the defensive balance and distribute the ball. Thats why he #5 for example so much when a lot of people here dont.

I dont think its entirely on him, these players train together everyday, if the coach and players look at u like a bench player and not an integral part that will be the result. Maybe he failed to integrated himself in squad in the proper fashion but i cant say its entirely on him. Maybe its also a product of the system like i mentioned in the previous paragraph.

This was a bad transfer, he shouldnt have been brought in because Conte didnt want him nor does he fit his trash system. Why he signed here i wouldnt know but usually players talk to coaches before transfers so maybe Conte did give him an optimistic outlook or say something that made him sign but both of them dont work.
    Conte literally changed to a 3-4-1-2 for this guy.

Also man please, the players aren't passing because they don't see him as a key player, that's crazy talk... I haven't noticed the players not passing to him but as I said if that's the case then he's fucked because they don't trust him. How can it not be on him?? Look at vidal, barella, lukaku, hakimi, even fucking Ashley Young. These players came and have been fantastic, just to name a few. It's absolutely on eriksen.

Last part, yes. He should not have been signed. Failure. Interesting to know if conte spoke to him beforehand. I'd be surprised because its been clear since day one he's not a typical conte player.

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Conte literally changed to a 3-4-1-2 for this guy.

Also man please, the players aren't passing because they don't see him as a key player, that's crazy talk... I haven't noticed the players not passing to him but as I said if that's the case then he's fucked because they don't trust him. How can it not be on him?? Look at vidal, barella, lukaku, hakimi, even fucking Ashley Young. These players came and have been fantastic, just to name a few. It's absolutely on eriksen.

Last part, yes. He should not have been signed. Failure. Interesting to know if conte spoke to him beforehand. I'd be surprised because its been clear since day one he's not a typical conte player.
    Doesnt matter what he changed, the 3-4-3 still forces u to go through the wings and have a defensive midfield. Its a 3-4-1-2 on paper, on the field its still a 3-5-2 with 3 cms.

About the passing like i said i think its more about the environment and integration like i said cant really fault him entirely.

Conte prob spoke to him and and i am guessing he painted a good picture because he wanted a player in January. He has a history of doing that with players, with Juventus, Sienna, Chelsea, Costa, its what he does, say something and do the opposite, go on rants etc, maybe he likes that though and has fun doing all of that.

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Conte changed 3412 for this guy, how many mins has he touched that number 10 position this season? Lol, please stop riding conte's dick so much.

5. Thanks (3): ciamac, n4l, Nyall

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by brakbrak View Post
    Conte changed 3412 for this guy, how many mins has he touched that number 10 position this season? Lol, please stop riding conte's dick so much.
    How the fuck is saying that eriksen has been shit riding Contes dick? Eriksen has been shit, which is an absolute fact.

7. Thanks (2): ElinaYvo, MVD

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

How the fuck is saying that eriksen has been shit riding Contes dick? Eriksen has been shit, which is an absolute fact.
    No doubt that eriksen hasn't performed well but I believe if conte were to give him more time to adjust he would be better but that's a subjective opinion.

Saying conte changed the tactic to accommodate eriksen where he hasn't played that much in that position is the true definition of riding conte's dick.

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

No doubt that eriksen hasn't performed well but I believe if conte were to give him more time to adjust he would be better but that's a subjective opinion.

Saying conte changed the tactic to accommodate eriksen where he hasn't played that much in that position is the true definition of riding conte's dick.
    Dude, fuck off with the "dick riding" shit. So fucking childish and annoying.

Eriksen has been playing here since January now. He's played in enough games to show fucking something, anything!! Since January there hasn't been one match where i thought, fuck eriksen is really good can't wait to see him play again. He has constantly been disappointing. You said it yourself.

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Dude, fuck off with the "dick riding" shit. So fucking childish and annoying.

Eriksen has been playing here since January now. He's played in enough games to show fucking something, anything!! Since January there hasn't been one match where i thought, fuck eriksen is really good can't wait to see him play again. He has constantly been disappointing. You said it yourself.
    You asked how its riding conte's dick so I'm just answering your question.

And how long was lautaro playing like shit? Yet conte still gave him chances. I'd eat shit and not say anytuing when eriksen was benched for sensi whos obviously performed much better than eriksen, but he was benched for gagliardini for the longest time and gagliardini can eat shit for the way hes played for us. So please don't say conte altered this 3412 formation for eriksen specifically because he did not, he could have changed back to 352 again this season but he did not; he chose to put barella or brozovic there.

Anyway season is long and we are bound to get covid or injury every now and then, hopefully he gets a chance to prove his worth.

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

You asked how its riding conte's dick so I'm just answering your question.

And how long was lautaro playing like shit? Yet conte still gave him chances. I'd eat shit and not say anytuing when eriksen was benched for sensi whos obviously performed much better than eriksen, but he was benched for gagliardini for the longest time and gagliardini can eat shit for the way hes played for us. So please don't say conte altered this 3412 formation for eriksen specifically because he did not, he could have changed back to 352 again this season but he did not; he chose to put barella or brozovic there.

Anyway season is long and we are bound to get covid or injury every now and then, hopefully he gets a chance to prove his worth.
    After you already said "riding his dick" so fucking childish.

But he did alter to 3-4-1-2, then he did go back to 3-5-2 for europa league run. He did both of those things. Then he went 3-4-1-2 for the first game of the season vs fiorintina and he gave eriksen the start and he did Jack shit and sensi looked 10x better in 15 minutes. How can Sensi look great in 15 minutes but it's impossible and unfair for eriksen to have to come in and perform? Which seems to be the excuse members here have for him. the season is long yes and I actually hope eriksen starts on Wednesday. As I've said before, I want eriksen to be a success here because we've seen his quality before (at spurs and Denmark) But he's been fucking shit so far, and thats on him.

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

After you already said "riding his dick" so fucking childish.

But he did alter to 3-4-1-2, then he did go back to 3-5-2 for europa league run. He did both of those things. Then he went 3-4-1-2 for the first game of the season vs fiorintina and he gave eriksen the start and he did Jack shit and sensi looked 10x better in 15 minutes. How can Sensi look great in 15 minutes but it's impossible and unfair for eriksen to have to come in and perform? Which seems to be the excuse members here have for him. the season is long yes and I actually hope eriksen starts on Wednesday. As I've said before, I want eriksen to be a success here because we've seen his quality before (at spurs and Denmark) But he's been fucking shit so far, and thats on him.
    If its childish, you shouldn't have said it lol. Arguing about this is actually childish. So lets leave it at that.

Did you not agree with the notion that brozovic and eriksen can't play at the same time? Wasn't it in some of you guys' arguements that vidal came in so that eriksen or sensi can play in that am position? Why couldnt conte give eriksen a start against fucking benevento to get his morale up instead of playing fucking gagliarini who did great but raising his confidence is not gonna help us in the long run. Getting eriksens confidence back and if he can perform back to his usual level he'd easily be our best midfielder.

Don't use being shitty as an excuse not to play because gagliarini is shit and your favourite coach still plays him.

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

If its childish, you shouldn't have said it lol. Arguing about this is actually childish. So lets leave it at that.

Did you not agree with the notion that brozovic and eriksen can't play at the same time? Wasn't it in some of you guys' arguements that vidal came in so that eriksen or sensi can play in that am position? Why couldnt conte give eriksen a start against fucking benevento to get his morale up instead of playing fucking gagliarini who did great but raising his confidence is not gonna help us in the long run. Getting eriksens confidence back and if he can perform back to his usual level he'd easily be our best midfielder.

Don't use being shitty as an excuse not to play because gagliarini is shit and your favourite coach still plays him.
    I shouldn't have said it, what are you talking about?? You're the one that said it.

I've never said that about eriksen and brozovic. It's never crossed my mind that they can't play together. The idea was that we needed a natural defensive midfielder like kante so that eriksen could play with a bit more freedom. I fucking hate seeing gagliardini play but again if eriksen can't hold his position above him that's his problem. We've also seen him lose his position to borja fucking valero who was playing better than him earlier this year. If eriksen was playing anywhere near close to what he was at spurs he wouldn't have to worry about that.

"don't use being shitty as an excuse..." that's literally the only reason needed not to play someone...

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

I shouldn't have said it, what are you talking about?? You're the one that said it.

I've never said that about eriksen and brozovic. It's never crossed my mind that they can't play together. The idea was that we needed a natural defensive midfielder like kante so that eriksen could play with a bit more freedom. I fucking hate seeing gagliardini play but again if eriksen can't hold his position above him that's his problem. We've also seen him lose his position to borja fucking valero who was playing better than him earlier this year. If eriksen was playing anywhere near close to what he was at spurs he wouldn't have to worry about that.

"don't use being shitty as an excuse..." that's literally the only reason needed not to play someone...

Don't use being shitty as an excuse when conte plays gagliardini even though he's shitty inside out. Conte has favoritism and thats a fact lol

18. Thanks (1): _OC_

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Don't use being shitty as an excuse when conte plays gagliardini even though he's shitty inside out. Conte has favoritism and thats a fact lol
    Well gagliardini didn't play for months. Godin was dropped and won his place back. Valero wasn't in contention at all last season until he played well in an injury crises and started to play much more. Contes "favourite" Candreva dropped and sold off. I don't think it's favouritism at all and that's where if eriksen can actually start to play well I've no doubt he will hold down a position, but it's all on him.

20. Thanks (1): MVD

PNG

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    But our midfielders have not been shit? Barella and vidal have been very good. Sensi has been decent.
    In the 4 games this season? What matches exactly have you been watching.. Neither Barella or Vidal have been very good. Sensi has barely played. Barella, has been worse than he was during the start of last season. In fact, the entire team has regressed this season. Especially the midfield and defense.

Eriksen has had plenty of chances to play in the number 10. He needs to do more.
    Eriksen has played less than Sensi has. The only person that people need to go after for not doing more is Conte. He has been here for over a year and still plays the same predictable football, that has clearly been figured out by the league. Teams can score on us now, like we're a drunk chick at a college party. He still does not have a plan B, for days like today when his plan A fails.

People are saying it's unfair to expect him to change a game when he comes off the bench... Why? Is that not the point of a bench.
    So its not unfair to stick a player in a position they are not familiar with, doesn't suit their strengths and doesn't allow them to thrive? Did you used to attack Ranocchia for not scoring when Spalletti would put him as striker because his team had no depth? Do you blame Kolarov for shitting the bed at CB today or do you blame the idiot that put him there?

Look at sanchez when he came on vs fiorintina for example.
    That is 1 game. Look at Sanchez when he came on against Milan today and did absolutely nothing or in many of the games last season when he was brought on and didn't do anything. In fact, very few of Conte's subs ever make a difference. They didn't do shit in the Europa League final. They didn't do shit in the Coppa Italia semi-final. They didn't do shit against the important match vs Juve. They didn't do shit against Dortmund or Barcelona in the UCL.

The guy yet again had 30 minutes today and did nothing. In a place where barella was fantastic.
    FYI he played for 22 minutes, not 30... but again, I need to have whatever you're smoking because Barella had 1 shot on goal, and <75% passing.. This is not fantastic by any definition and if you truly think so, then you seriously need to watch other midfielders..

I swear y'all want Eriksen to not only be a magician but also a miracle worker. Somehow he must not only be immune to bad coaching, no consistency, bad tactics, and shitty football, but he must somehow succeed with it, even though we have several examples of players not doing so. Our 12 million euro a year manager was outcoached by Stefano Pioli, but lets make sure we find a way to blame Eriksen for that.
    Last edited by Nyall; 18 Oct 20 at 04:49.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fossati
    Every time an interesting player from another team expresses any interest in us, we start acting like beggars - ausilio certainly looks the part: unshaved, always looks like he hasn't slept in days, I wouldn't be surprised if he smells - and constantly try to get the deal done with lowball offers.

22. Thanks (2): morrisama, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

Indonesia

The whole team played like fucking horse shit in 2nd half and you guys expected Eriksen to single handendly made an impact? lmao

24. Thanks (5): ElinaYvo, hitmax, Il Drago, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player

Belgium

Take note of the context:

Alot points to the environment (cough Conte) at Inter, which is not suited to Eriksen. This damages the confidence and increased feeling of incompetence by the players (Eriksen in this case).
    Delaurentis has passion, he participates emotionally in the events of the team, he is a motivator. These are positive character traits, which have their downside. Like Mancini, delaurentis sometimes lets himself be drawn into statements and behaviors that may seem out of place but the value of both is not discussed.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    The funny thing is even if Eriksen plays at a 6 or 7 out of 10 level, by doing nothing groundbreaking other than receiving & distributing passes in the final third and going forward that already would be a 50% improvement for this current midfield.

27. Thanks (1): Nyall

Fav. Player
    Chuchu

United States

Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    The whole team played like fucking horse shit in 2nd half and you guys expected Eriksen to single handendly made an impact? lmao
    If he is a world class player like many people said here, his presence would make the team around him plays better. But it was not. He was barely noticeable and did not have any impact if not even worse because barella in that position is more noticeable.

I also note that he did not get much of the ball. I do not think because his team mates dont want to pass him, rather he was the one that did not move much to get position asking for the ball. could be that or his teammates dont trust him that he can do something in tight position. How can teammate trust him when he just do fucking back pass when he is in an open position when receiving the ball?

Gags and Nainggolan will be back soon and it will be more tough for him to get minutes.

29. Thanks (2): ElinaYvo, Harpsabu

Fav. Player
    Godcini

United States

Start this fucker in the next serie a match. Give him a full 90 with Hakimi and Perisic on the wing and Lukaku/Lautaro in front of him. Barella and Vidal are bulletproof defensively behind him so he doesn’t have to worry about going back. If he still fails to provide anything under those circumstances vs Genoa, adios partner.

Fav. Player
    Barella

Macedonia

If you watch him and imagine that it's not Eriksen the star, and just some other random name, you just would wonder what is this guy doing at Inter, why did we pay 20+ million in January for him, why is he one of the most paid players in the squad, and why was he brought, in the first place, in a system where he doesn't fit?

I'm questioning his purchasing, which is not beneficial for Inter, at all. He gets paid for warming the bench, what's the fucking point?

If Sensi is available vs Borussia M., I bet this guy warms bench again.

32. Thanks (2): ElinaYvo, Harpsabu

Fav. Player
    Lukaku

Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    In the 4 games this season? What matches exactly have you been watching.. Neither Barella or Vidal have been very good. Sensi has barely played. Barella, has been worse than he was during the start of last season. In fact, the entire team has regressed this season. Especially the midfield and defense.

Eriksen has played less than Sensi has. The only person that people need to go after for not doing more is Conte. He has been here for over a year and still plays the same predictable football, that has clearly been figured out by the league. Teams can score on us now, like we're a drunk chick at a college party. He still does not have a plan B, for days like today when his plan A fails.

So its not unfair to stick a player in a position they are not familiar with, doesn't suit their strengths and doesn't allow them to thrive? Did you used to attack Ranocchia for not scoring when Spalletti would put him as striker because his team had no depth? Do you blame Kolarov for shitting the bed at CB today or do you blame the idiot that put him there?

That is 1 game. Look at Sanchez when he came on against Milan today and did absolutely nothing or in many of the games last season when he was brought on and didn't do anything. In fact, very few of Conte's subs ever make a difference. They didn't do shit in the Europa League final. They didn't do shit in the Coppa Italia semi-final. They didn't do shit against the important match vs Juve. They didn't do shit against Dortmund or Barcelona in the UCL.

FYI he played for 22 minutes, not 30... but again, I need to have whatever you're smoking because Barella had 1 shot on goal, and <75% passing.. This is not fantastic by any definition and if you truly think so, then you seriously need to watch other midfielders..

I swear y'all want Eriksen to not only be a magician but also a miracle worker. Somehow he must not only be immune to bad coaching, no consistency, bad tactics, and shitty football, but he must somehow succeed with it, even though we have several examples of players not doing so. Our 12 million euro a year manager was outcoached by Stefano Pioli, but lets make sure we find a way to blame Eriksen for that.
    wow so many wrong takes

34. Thanks (2): Harpsabu, thatdude