View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

14 10.00%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

45 32.14%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

73 52.14%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

4 2.86%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

1 0.71%
  • 5 - Completely average player

0 0%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

0 0%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 0.71%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

2 1.43%
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: Christian Eriksen

Serbia

2. Thanks (3): emosjonellspiller, MVD, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Bosnia Herzegovina

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    The reason why Conte wants more Vidals and less Eriksens is because his system is based on number of possessions. Not amount on possession that has been calculated for decades, but number. It's a matter of winning the ball back at all times if possible. It tears the opponent apart if they cannot successfully launch an attack and you keep battering them with chances, no matter if they are low quality ones.
    Players like Vidal, Radja, Pogba, Milinkovic-Savic, Barella, Brozovic, Rakitic etc win the ball back and know what to do with it to move forward. Conte needs this.

He still wants Vidal of course.
    Idk if you ever watched Rakitic,but he doesnt belong to that group in any way.

4. Thanks (4): Il Drago, InterFCAustin, MVD, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

@1:16 yeeeehh.

It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

6. Thanks (6): dax21, Maicon, MVD, nurko, Ronin, Strale

Serbia

"I told you, I'm not an actor"

Fav. Player
    LM10
    Old name
    hansolo

Chile

I liked him against fiore but he looked kinda slow for most of the game. He messed up a few times when he linked up with Lautaro and Barella. I like this guy, when he gets chemistry and find his form he could turn out awesome. I never watch EPL so didnt really knew what to expect. If anything I always thought Dele Alli was Tottenham's main (mvp) midfield guy.

ALso, Sanchez was a disaster in his position. He is a pure striker tbh

Fav. Player
    Matrix

Denmark

10. Thanks (3): Howl, MVD, Shark

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Slovak Republic

Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    "I told you, I'm not an actor"
    I'm looking to see him acting in one of our creepy christmass type of videos

Fav. Player
    Plusvalenza+

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by acroMacho View Post
    I'm looking to see him acting in one of our creepy christmass type of videos
    Bold of you to assume he won't be playing for Sampdoria on loan by that time.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    That run and pass to Lautaro was something I haven't seen from our midfielders in a long time.

That would have been my favorite goal of the season had it stood.
    Do you really call Brozo, valero, gag midfielders? Even relegation teams would have more skilled midfielders than Interís midfield last season.

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Relegation level teams have much worse midfielders, not to mention that some of those are our bench options.

And what the fuck are you even talking about - mentioning Brozovic and Valero along with a let-down but still a decent player like Gags.

Brozovic is one of the best midfielders in Serie A, whereas Valero has been pure class for years now. His only negative is that he's way too old now to run for the full game.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

16. Thanks (2): MVD, Shark

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    Do you really call Brozo, valero, gag midfielders? Even relegation teams would have more skilled midfielders than Interís midfield last season.
    I feel you intentionally disagree with the majority just to draw attention.
    Forza Inter

18. Thanks (6): bolo, D-Sky, qb4ever_2k, Shark, Tursan, vex

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Jassa View Post
    Idk if you ever watched Rakitic,but he doesnt belong to that group in any way.
    Yes, he's not really a strong name for that style but he has (had) the tenacity of doing it. He's very similar to Brozovic in that regard. He's nothing like Vidal/Barella for example.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    I feel you intentionally disagree with the majority just to draw attention.
    That pretty much sums it up. I usually just scroll past all of his posts.
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    He wasn't acting

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Doffy View Post
    I liked him against fiore but he looked kinda slow for most of the game. He messed up a few times when he linked up with Lautaro and Barella. I like this guy, when he gets chemistry and find his form he could turn out awesome. I never watch EPL so didnt really knew what to expect. If anything I always thought Dele Alli was Tottenham's main (mvp) midfield guy.

ALso, Sanchez was a disaster in his position. He is a pure striker tbh
    Delle Alli? No way man Tottenhams best players were Son Kane and Eriksen
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

23. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Barella
    Old name
    the dude

Sweden

That always happens with people.

I remember when we got Hernanes from Lazio, and I said a top5 midfielder in serie and the best player from Lazio, a dude here went back and forth with me how Candreva was their engine and their best and how he is a top3 player in serie a, etc...

Stuff like these happen all the time. Delle Alli can do gang signs with his elastic fingers.
    Guacamole

Serbia

Conte just said in a press conference that Eriksen is well fitness-wise despite not playing much at Tottenham and that he is already understanding and learning Conte's ideas. Everything seems to be going well.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Fabrizio Romano:

Exclusive: The background of Juve-Eriksen talks and Kulusevski's role in Inter move

Christian Eriksen to Inter was a big move but far from easy to achieve. As we informed you about every stage, every step of an operation that took off in late January. However, all could have been different. According to our information, Juventus started to seriously think about the Danish international in December.

Eriksen has always been appreciated by sporting director Fabio Paratici and represents the ideal player for Maurizio Sarri. But the Bianconeri only took their steps in view of June, seeing as the midfielder's contract was due to expire in the summer.

But the turning point was Juventus' purchase of Dejan Kulusevski. The Nerazzurri management were convinced that they have the Swedish starlet in hand for June and Juventus' surprise move was difficult to digest, which is why Inter wanted to respond in a strong and decisive way.

For this reason, the Nerazzurri decided to fight back and make an effort to sign Eriksen immediately, going to negotiate with Tottenham who turned out to be a very tough nut: a high-level response to the Kulusevski operation on which Inter had been working for some time.

Moreover, Inter avoided that Juve could close the deal with Eriksen on a free transfer for the summer. Paratici's proposal for Christian was ready but Inter chose to close the deal immediately to gift Conte a great player. The first round is over, each team made one move and in the summer, the duel on the transfer market will continue...
    https://www.calciomercato.com/en/new...evski-s--63168
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

27. Thanks (4): GenDire, MVD, Rain, Ronin

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    STRONG AND DECISIVE response by negotiating for 3 weeks over 5mil euros only to concede the money anyway.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    STRONG AND DECISIVE response by negotiating for 3 weeks over 5mil euros only to concede the money anyway.
    You need to realise Marotta has never spent money on players who only have 6 months left in his contract. I remember Bergomi saying Marotta was trembling when he agreed to spend 40m on Dybala. I can imagine a similar reaction when he agreed to spend 20m on Eriksen who had only 6 months left in his contract.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

30. Thanks (3): MVD, n4l, Ronin