View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

14 10.00%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

45 32.14%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

73 52.14%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

4 2.86%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

1 0.71%
  • 5 - Completely average player

0 0%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

0 0%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 0.71%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

2 1.43%
Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3542434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Christian Eriksen

Fav. Player
    recoba

England

Quote Originally Posted by n4l View Post
    That's way too far. Eriksen hasn't even done anything close to as good as what sensi did in the beginning of the season. Not even close.

The aggrandizing of all things eriksen is a little annoying tbh.
    yeah. I was glad inter got him on the cheap, but always had this feeling his decline form would carry on to inter. Ppl need to stop with the apologisingm

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Australia

10 years of FIF
    I have not watched the match yet. How did he play?

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    He was active in the first half, got a great chance in the box (though Lukaku fucked up the layup pass with too much power). He's moving a lot on the pitch but it feels team mates are afraid to pass to him in fear of giveaway.

His set pieces are generally very good (at least compared to previous years), but it feels we aren't practicing them like at all because most of the time we aren't even close to getting any chances out of them. Then we get some odd goals out of them like De Vrij against Roma (more of shitty defending than our team creating the chance?)

6. Thanks (1): magnesium

Fav. Player
    Lukaku

Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    He was active in the first half, got a great chance in the box (though Lukaku fucked up the layup pass with too much power). He's moving a lot on the pitch but it feels team mates are afraid to pass to him in fear of giveaway.

His set pieces are generally very good (at least compared to previous years), but it feels we aren't practicing them like at all because most of the time we aren't even close to getting any chances out of them. Then we get some odd goals out of them like De Vrij against Roma (more of shitty defending than our team creating the chance?)
    I guess thats another way of saying he was awful

8. Thanks (4): acroMacho, CafeCordoba, IM21, n4l

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Haha. Well maybe I want Eriksen to succeed so bad I'm looking everything in his game in a positive light. But honestly he wasn't awful. I think the problem in his game is that he's not intense enough. I also feel, like I've said before, that once team mates gets to know him better and understand what he can do, he will do better too.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar37

Indonesia

Did only me who feel Gagliardini doesn't understand Eriksen movement.
    Even Brozo sometimes confused with Eriksen decision.

Eriksen looks new player who doesn't know his team mate. Some his pass too much for Gagliardini or Candreva.
    Eriksen need more time to adapt Serie A and new team mates, especially Gagliardinho.
    Lautaro Martínez: Argentina's next big thing
    Milan Skriniar : Next Best Defender In The World

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Gagliardini doesn't understand a lot of things. Positioning being one.

I surely hope after this season Eriksen doesn't have to adapt to Gagliardini for even one minute anymore.

12. Thanks (2): forzainter257, Glass box

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by n4l View Post
    That's way too far. Eriksen hasn't even done anything close to as good as what sensi did in the beginning of the season.
    And Sensi hasn't done anything close to as good as what Eriksen did in EPL

Sensi came in already conversant with Contes tactics as far as playing in a midfield 3 and playing in serie a and he had all of preseason to work on it with zero expectation. So the scenarios are completely different. Eriksen has so far underwhelmed but he deserves time if not for being one of the most dominant EPL creators in 2010s then atleast for the investment we've made in him. Don't forget Modric was voted worst ever signing in La Liga 7 years ago, overwhelmingly so.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

I liked his pass forward to Lukaku, it was accurate as fuck

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Sensi also has been gone half the season like Sanchez or even more. How can people rate them as one of our best players when they haven't even showed up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Just start Eriksen you fat vag
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

17. Thanks (1): MVD

PNG

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by magnesium View Post
    Did only me who feel Gagliardini doesn't understand Eriksen movement.
    Even Brozo sometimes confused with Eriksen decision.

Eriksen looks new player who doesn't know his team mate. Some his pass too much for Gagliardini or Candreva.
    Eriksen need more time to adapt Serie A and new team mates, especially Gagliardinho.
    It's not only you.

Eriksen would have several more assists with players better than Gagliardini around him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fossati
    Every time an interesting player from another team expresses any interest in us, we start acting like beggars - ausilio certainly looks the part: unshaved, always looks like he hasn't slept in days, I wouldn't be surprised if he smells - and constantly try to get the deal done with lowball offers.

Macedonia

Have no clue if Sky is a reliable source, but they say he'll be benched tomorrow.

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Godcini

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Sensi also has been gone half the season like Sanchez or even more. How can people rate them as one of our best players when they haven't even showed up?
    Because what he provided us was the best midfield play we've seen since Sneijder. He looked like freaking De Bruyne in comparison to the rest of the shit we've had the last decade.

22. Thanks (3): H_D_Swagger, MVD, wera

Fav. Player
    King Christian
    Old name
    Jrg

Denmark

17 Forum Supporter
    Conte or Cunt.

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Felt for him today. If hes not part of plans, that's one thing, but a 90' sub is a coward move. Mancini did that to Figo once, Eriksen is no Figo but still, left the same sour taste.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar37

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    Felt for him today. If hes not part of plans, that's one thing, but a 90' sub is a coward move. Mancini did that to Figo once, Eriksen is no Figo but still, left the same sour taste.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Except Inter give Conte Vidal or Kante... Conte will bench Eriksen.

Eriksen guy doesn't know how to defend. Even Gags and Valero are better.
    Play Eriksen against the best attacking team in the league is suicide
    Lautaro Martínez: Argentina's next big thing
    Milan Skriniar : Next Best Defender In The World

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by magnesium View Post
    Except Inter give Conte Vidal or Kante... Conte will bench Eriksen.
    I think you are wrong. If we get Kante, that will actually allow Conte to play Eriksen more and allow him more freedom to attack. Its about balance.

On the other hand, if we only buy Tonali, then either Eriksen will have to learn to play deeper and help off the ball or he will play less.

Italy

He has no choice but to work hard. It will take time to win conte's trust, and he has to adapt to his requests.
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

30. Thanks (2): MVD, rfU

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    I think you are wrong. If we get Kante, that will actually allow Conte to play Eriksen more and allow him more freedom to attack. Its about balance.

On the other hand, if we only buy Tonali, then either Eriksen will have to learn to play deeper and help off the ball or he will play less.
    I can see Conte preferring a midfield like the one we saw tonight with Tonali instead of Gags over any midfield with Eriksen tbh. Even if we do get a DM.

32. Thanks (3): ADRossi, MVD, rfU

Fav. Player
    Sneijder

United States

Feel bad for the guy. If he doesn’t start against Getafe we know that Conte has zero trust in him. It’s a shame to see such a talented player go to waste and doesn’t reflect well on our club.

Milan=cheaters
    Juventus=cheaters

LETS GO INTER

34. Thanks (1): MVD