View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

14 10.00%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

45 32.14%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

73 52.14%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

4 2.86%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

1 0.71%
  • 5 - Completely average player

0 0%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

0 0%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 0.71%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

2 1.43%
Page 68 of 74 FirstFirst ... 185865666768697071 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1464

Thread: Christian Eriksen

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by rfU View Post
    If results are going our way I agree 100%. But if results and our playstyle are failing then its on the Conte to accommodate Eriksen in some way.
    But our results and play style aren't failing. And he's tried to accommodate him

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Matrix

Denmark

Scored a nice goal against Iceland over the weekend after a 60 meter solo-dash.

https://hoofoot.com/?match=Iceland_0...ark_2020_10_11
    Last edited by _OC_; 13 Oct 20 at 16:58.

4. Thanks (4): ElinaYvo, morrisama, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Lukaku

Ireland

10 years of FIF
    I feel like he will somehow become a regular starter this season and we will see the player we all thought we would when we signed him.

6. Thanks (3): ciamac, ElinaYvo, GenDire

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    According to Sky Sports News, Inter tried to exchange the Danish midfielder with Jerome Boateng of Bayern Munich. However, the Bavarians did not accept the deal because they considered Boateng a fundamental element for the team. Surely it was a LOAN swap deal, given that Boateng`s contract is about to expire in 2021? Expect us to be interested.

Bild wrote the same thing: Inter reportedly offered Bayern Munich to swap Christian Eriksen with defender Jerome Boateng last month.

Bild claims Inter had contacted Die Roten and proposed an exchange deal involving the Denmark international and the former Manchester City defender. Eriksen arrived at Inter in January but has struggled to convince coach Antonio Conte and the Nerazzurri were reportedly offering the 28-year-old to clubs. The German newspaper reports Bayern were one of the clubs approached but that coach Hansi Flick wanted to keep the Germany international at the Allianz Arena.

hope this was just a stunt to wake Eriksen up.
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

8. Thanks (1): MVD

United States

No way I believe that.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Sounds like bullshit tbh

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    This sounds bs for so many reasons.

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I reserve my judgement since I don't want to cast aside rumors which sound stupid for Inter's side. Also it doesn't tell if there was cash involved in the offer, so could have been Eriksen for money + Boateng.

14. Thanks (1): n4l

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Now the latest from FCInternews editorial staff is that Bayern asked for Eriksen, we asked for 30m€ cash, they started to propose Boaten for Eriksen loan swap and we rejected it. That's more credible scenario.

But honestly that just feels like Italian reporters making up another story to counter a story from abroad to have Inter (Italian side) look better (for whatever it's worth).

16. Thanks (2): n4l, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    It's not only this would be a bad move for Inter and that's why we don't want to believe it. Let's ignore the financial terms of that deal. Offering Eriksen to Bayern makes no sense as he's of no use to Bayern . Flick uses Müller behind Lewandowski in his 4-2-3-1. Müller was in insane form last season so benching him is out of the question. Where would they play Eriksen? In double pivot? On the wings? Signing Eriksen as a Müller backup? None of it makes any sense. No sane person would offer Eriksen to Bayern and expect them to agree. The rumor could be believable if it involved Perisic or even Brozovic but certainly not Eriksen.

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Well you have a point and it makes that FCInternews report quite dumb. I can believe us offering Eriksen everywhere but now that you put it that way, Bayern probably haven't asked about him.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Well you have a point and it makes that FCInternews report quite dumb. I can believe us offering Eriksen everywhere but now that you put it that way, Bayern probably haven't asked about him.
    Then again bayern had issues with boateng last summer already and wanted to sell him, so i d think it s possible that they searched for buyers but it was rumoured in winter that he s not ready to take a paycut and bayern should know that there is no way we re gonna get a CB on a 12 mio salary just no way.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Now the latest from FCInternews editorial staff is that Bayern asked for Eriksen, we asked for 30m€ cash, they started to propose Boaten for Eriksen loan swap and we rejected it. That's more credible scenario.

But honestly that just feels like Italian reporters making up another story to counter a story from abroad to have Inter (Italian side) look better (for whatever it's worth).
    No loans for them as they don’t end up buying the guy.

Kimmich for Persic + Eriksen+ 20 million

Or fk off!
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Europe

"the (national) coach lets me play so I'm happy with that"
    https://mobile.twitter.com/InterCM16...62293942370304
    ----

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Barella

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Griezzman said the same shit lol

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Capitano, Cuchu

Hong Kong

10 years of FIF
    Lethargic performance. If he's got the time to complain about his lack of minutes, try running a lil harder on the field to earn your spot.
    Grazie Ragazzi

Forza Inter

28. Thanks (1): ElinaYvo

Fav. Player
    Francesco Toldo

United States

I’m totally fine with the derby loss if it means I would never see Eriksen wearing Inter’s shirt again

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Broseph Stalin View Post
    I’m totally fine with the derby loss if it means I would never see Eriksen wearing Inter’s shirt again
    Destroy a player, then ask him to save you and then complain when he can't. Good one.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PNG

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I fucking called it..

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1951467

I just knew Conte sheep would rush here to blame him for today..
    Quote Originally Posted by Fossati
    Every time an interesting player from another team expresses any interest in us, we start acting like beggars - ausilio certainly looks the part: unshaved, always looks like he hasn't slept in days, I wouldn't be surprised if he smells - and constantly try to get the deal done with lowball offers.

32. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Francesco Toldo

United States

Let’s cut this bs about Inter destroying Eriksen. Eriksen has got way more chances to show his worth than he actually deserves. Conte tried to change our whole tactical setup just to accommodate this guy ffs. At this point we just need to accept our loss and move on.

34. Thanks (1): ElinaYvo