View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

14 10.00%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

45 32.14%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

73 52.14%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

4 2.86%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

1 0.71%
  • 5 - Completely average player

0 0%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

0 0%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 0.71%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

2 1.43%
Page 70 of 74 FirstFirst ... 206067686970717273 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1464

Thread: Christian Eriksen

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

[QUOTE=Il Drago;1951923]Conte:
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    Eyjafjallajökul

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    He's got a lot of chances. He had 30 minutes again tonight and did fuck all. We can't keep playing him because he was good two years ago.
    Even spurs fans were saying he was awful for his last 18 months there. He played an absolute load of football between 17-27. There's a chance he's done. I mean, he's clearly regressing.

He wanted to leave Spurs for quite some time before January so that's an alternate explanation of his poor form.

When he came here he showed little, you're right, but so did Skriniar in Conte's system and we don't doubt his abilities, rightly so. And Skriniar is even less battle tested than Eriksen.

When he plays 90 minutes in 10 out 15 games in a row e.g. and plays like today --fine, sell him. But even Lautaro was given all the time in world when he wasn't scoring for 10 games in a row, why would we give up on a top player, as if we have tons of them, as if someone similar is aroung the corner, as if Conte will stay here long?

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Strale View Post
    He wanted to leave Spurs for quite some time before January so that's an alternate explanation of his poor form.

When he came here he showed little, you're right, but so did Skriniar in Conte's system and we don't doubt his abilities, rightly so. And Skriniar is even less battle tested than Eriksen.
    But even in the season spurs reached the champions league final eriksen was pretty poor (according to spurs fans I didn't watch them). Skriniar had to change from a back 4 to a 3. Eriksen is in his natural position

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Godcini

United States

Eriksen is done I no longer hold any hope. Praying Sensi can become Zidane again.

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

He needs 3 injuries to the midfield to get a start. He's done with inter.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

Denmark

BS.
    Eriksen just got back from the natinal break, having scored 3 goals in 3 matches, he is in good shape and is in form, all it takes is a coach that can see this, and a coach that dares to play offensive football not booring static conte football, and I’m completely agreeing that he needs a fair chance before he can be judged, and by fair chance I mean 10-15 matches full time. Then make your judgements!

And as others also pointed out, I also finds it very strange how others on the team gets started again and again even tho their performance was crap.... for me it seems like Eriksen have become a “problem” more than an asset for Conte..... That makes me judge conte harder than Eriksen for sure!

Just my two cents!

8. Thanks (3): ElinaYvo, MVD, Nyall

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Fetajogger View Post
    BS.
    Eriksen just got back from the natinal break, having scored 3 goals in 3 matches, he is in good shape and is in form, all it takes is a coach that can see this, and a coach that dares to play offensive football not booring static conte football, and I’m completely agreeing that he needs a fair chance before he can be judged, and by fair chance I mean 10-15 matches full time. Then make your judgements!

And as others also pointed out, I also finds it very strange how others on the team gets started again and again even tho their performance was crap.... for me it seems like Eriksen have become a “problem” more than an asset for Conte..... That makes me judge conte harder than Eriksen for sure!

Just my two cents!
    Dude our problem is we are playing too offensively this season. Eriksen has just been shit for us so far. We all want him to succeed but he has just been awful.
    2 of his 3 goals were penalties as well.

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Dude our problem is we are playing too offensively this season. Eriksen has just been shit for us so far. We all want him to succeed but he has just been awful.
    2 of his 3 goals were penalties as well.
    Watch eriksen with NT and i assure you, you would think we have his shitty brother
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    Wearing your mask like that is like wearing a condom on your balls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Where is Diego Armando Eriksen?

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by n4l View Post
    Watch eriksen with NT and i assure you, you would think we have his shitty brother
    2/3 years ago I watched him in a fucking pub score a hat trick and kill our qualification dreams. I know how good he can be. We all just kind of stood back in awe because he was so good, we couldn't complain or anything. But yeah, looks like a completely different player. From that game I loved eriksen, he's been sooo disappointing for us. Real shame. Expected so much and was so excited for this signing.

14. Thanks (2): ElDuccio, MVD

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Yes, but i'm not talking about 2/3 years ago. I am talking about less than a week ago!
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    Wearing your mask like that is like wearing a condom on your balls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Where is Diego Armando Eriksen?

PNG

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    2/3 years ago I watched him in a fucking pub score a hat trick and kill our qualification dreams. I know how good he can be. We all just kind of stood back in awe because he was so good, we couldn't complain or anything. But yeah, looks like a completely different player. From that game I loved eriksen, he's been sooo disappointing for us. Real shame. Expected so much and was so excited for this signing.
    Honestly asking... do you believe that Eriksen is put in a position to succeed right now? Are any of our midfielders?

We've been utter shit all season and Eriksen has barely featured.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fossati
    Every time an interesting player from another team expresses any interest in us, we start acting like beggars - ausilio certainly looks the part: unshaved, always looks like he hasn't slept in days, I wouldn't be surprised if he smells - and constantly try to get the deal done with lowball offers.

17. Thanks (1): _OC_

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    Honestly asking... do you believe that Eriksen is put in a position to succeed right now? Are any of our midfielders?

We've been utter shit all season and Eriksen has barely featured.
    But our midfielders have not been shit? Barella and vidal have been very good. Sensi has been decent.

Eriksen has had plenty of chances to play in the number 10. He needs to do more.
    People are saying it's unfair to expect him to change a game when he comes off the bench... Why? Is that not the point of a bench. Look at sanchez when he came on vs fiorintina for example.
    The guy yet again had 30 minutes today and did nothing. In a place where barella was fantastic.

19. Thanks (2): cuba gooding, MVD

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Because he was playing as a defensive midfielder when he was introduced and no one wanted to pass him the ball.

21. Thanks (1): n4l

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    Because he was playing as a defensive midfielder when he was introduced and no one wanted to pass him the ball.
    No he wasn't. He was playing at the 10. he went back to CM when sanchez came in. A position both poch and mourinho have played him. If you think players aren't even passing to him anymore then that says more about him

23. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

nobody expect that he scores but ffs sometimes he's playing like he don't cares and till now i never saw him having a great game

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by n4l View Post
    Yes, but i'm not talking about 2/3 years ago. I am talking about less than a week ago!
    Of course, against fucking Island.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

25. Thanks (1): ElinaYvo

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    He’s playing like he doesn’t care, reminds me of Joao Mario.

Il nuovo Joao Mario.
    Dr. Marotta

27. Thanks (1): Lui

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

No he wasn't. He was playing at the 10. he went back to CM when sanchez came in. A position both poch and mourinho have played him. If you think players aren't even passing to him anymore then that says more about him
    No he wasnt, there wasnt a 10 on the field, he was still a CM and he was still dropping deep to get the ball, and if he was a 10 like u said till sanchez came on, was that for what 10 mins? this system doesnt have a 10.

Even if both Poch and Mourinho played him there doesnt hav much to do with how he is playing in Conte's system nor does it mean its his best position. I think he is best as a 10 behind the 2 strikers, did he mention what his best position is in any interview or video?

About the passing, its not what i think, its what i saw, players dont pass him the ball that often when he is in a good position, you can say it says more about him thats ur opinion, i again disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    He’s playing like he doesn’t care, reminds me of Joao Mario.

Il nuovo Joao Mario.
    Good comparison

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    No he wasnt, there wasnt a 10 on the field, he was still a CM and he was still dropping deep to get the ball, and if he was a 10 like u said till sanchez came on, was that for what 10 mins? this system doesnt have a 10.

Even if both Poch and Mourinho played him there doesnt hav much to do with how he is playing in Conte's system nor does it mean its his best position. I think he is best as a 10 behind the 2 strikers, did he mention what his best position is in any interview or video?

About the passing, its not what i think, its what i saw, players dont pass him the ball that often when he is in a good position, you can say it says more about him thats ur opinion, i again disagree.

Good comparison
    About 15 minutes in which he did nothing. And yes, he was in AM, barella had been playing there then sanchez, he was playing in the 10. Only reason I'm mentioning them two is because 2 other very good managers have played him in CM before we hear "conte mistreating eriksen doesnt play him in right position"

Honestly if you think players aren't passing to him that's even more worrying. That means his teammates don't trust him. And that's entirely on eriksen. I didn't notice that but if his team mates don't trust him with possession then he's finished here.

30. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Sorry but Conte used him as DM this evening. I mean what the fuck.
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

32. Thanks (2): K.I., MVD

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

About 15 minutes in which he did nothing. And yes, he was in AM, barella had been playing there then sanchez, he was playing in the 10. Only reason I'm mentioning them two is because 2 other very good managers have played him in CM before we hear "conte mistreating eriksen doesnt play him in right position"

Honestly if you think players aren't passing to him that's even more worrying. That means his teammates don't trust him. And that's entirely on eriksen. I didn't notice that but if his team mates don't trust him with possession then he's finished here.
    Conte has a trash system, u cant compare it with those 2, plus again he maybe played there as an attacking CM with someone like Sissoko or Winks or any other DM with him.

Like i said this system doesn have a 10. You get stuck in no mands land, thats why Conte likes having 3 cms because all the play goes through the back then the wings then the forwards through a cross or a pass, the middle is just to keep the defensive balance and distribute the ball. Thats why he #5 for example so much when a lot of people here dont.

I dont think its entirely on him, these players train together everyday, if the coach and players look at u like a bench player and not an integral part that will be the result. Maybe he failed to integrated himself in squad in the proper fashion but i cant say its entirely on him. Maybe its also a product of the system like i mentioned in the previous paragraph.

This was a bad transfer, he shouldnt have been brought in because Conte didnt want him nor does he fit his trash system. Why he signed here i wouldnt know but usually players talk to coaches before transfers so maybe Conte did give him an optimistic outlook or say something that made him sign but both of them dont work.