View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

14 10.00%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

45 32.14%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

73 52.14%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

4 2.86%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

1 0.71%
  • 5 - Completely average player

0 0%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

0 0%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 0.71%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

2 1.43%
Page 72 of 78 FirstFirst ... 226269707172737475 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1541

Thread: Christian Eriksen

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    After you already said "riding his dick" so fucking childish.

But he did alter to 3-4-1-2, then he did go back to 3-5-2 for europa league run. He did both of those things. Then he went 3-4-1-2 for the first game of the season vs fiorintina and he gave eriksen the start and he did Jack shit and sensi looked 10x better in 15 minutes. How can Sensi look great in 15 minutes but it's impossible and unfair for eriksen to have to come in and perform? Which seems to be the excuse members here have for him. the season is long yes and I actually hope eriksen starts on Wednesday. As I've said before, I want eriksen to be a success here because we've seen his quality before (at spurs and Denmark) But he's been fucking shit so far, and thats on him.
    Since you mention Sensi contribution in the match against Fiorentina you should also mention he started the next game against Benevento and he was really poor. Some players have a bigger contribution when they're coming from the bench while others play better when they start. As for the chances Eriksen has got, there aren't as many as you would expect your marquee signing who joined the team in January from another league to get. Out of 24 matches (in all competitions), he started in 11 and only 3 of them were consecutive. Less than half. Conte tried to integrate Eriksen in the team but it was forced and he had no problem dropping him at the first possible chance. The player never really had the coach trust.

Anyway, Eriksen is the least of our problems. Our biggest problems is we downgraded our defence so bad we need Skriniar, De Vrij and Bastoni to play in every single game, our options on the left wing are a 35-year old Young and Perisic who isn't suited to the role and that after a successful run of games by using 3-5-2 we're back to 3-4-1-2 when it was obvious since last season it does more harm than good to the team.

2. Thanks (3): Demenza Senile, MVD, Nyall

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    The whole team played like fucking horse shit in 2nd half and you guys expected Eriksen to single handendly made an impact? lmao
    That's why we spent 80m on him.

Oops. Wrong player.
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

4. Thanks (1): Nothing

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

Indonesia

Unfortunately, this dude wont be playing anytime soon . Cunte post match interview was for him I guess?

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    In the 4 games this season? What matches exactly have you been watching.. Neither Barella or Vidal have been very good. Sensi has barely played. Barella, has been worse than he was during the start of last season. In fact, the entire team has regressed this season. Especially the midfield and defense.

Eriksen has played less than Sensi has. The only person that people need to go after for not doing more is Conte. He has been here for over a year and still plays the same predictable football, that has clearly been figured out by the league. Teams can score on us now, like we're a drunk chick at a college party. He still does not have a plan B, for days like today when his plan A fails.

So its not unfair to stick a player in a position they are not familiar with, doesn't suit their strengths and doesn't allow them to thrive? Did you used to attack Ranocchia for not scoring when Spalletti would put him as striker because his team had no depth? Do you blame Kolarov for shitting the bed at CB today or do you blame the idiot that put him there?

That is 1 game. Look at Sanchez when he came on against Milan today and did absolutely nothing or in many of the games last season when he was brought on and didn't do anything. In fact, very few of Conte's subs ever make a difference. They didn't do shit in the Europa League final. They didn't do shit in the Coppa Italia semi-final. They didn't do shit against the important match vs Juve. They didn't do shit against Dortmund or Barcelona in the UCL.

FYI he played for 22 minutes, not 30... but again, I need to have whatever you're smoking because Barella had 1 shot on goal, and <75% passing.. This is not fantastic by any definition and if you truly think so, then you seriously need to watch other midfielders..

I swear y'all want Eriksen to not only be a magician but also a miracle worker. Somehow he must not only be immune to bad coaching, no consistency, bad tactics, and shitty football, but he must somehow succeed with it, even though we have several examples of players not doing so. Our 12 million euro a year manager was outcoached by Stefano Pioli, but lets make sure we find a way to blame Eriksen for that.
    Neither vidal or barella have been good? Sorry friend, don't worry about what I'm watching, you're the only person that has said that, just go look at their player threads

But eriksen has been played at the number 10,how is he unfamiliar with that? That's his natural position.

Again... Check what you're smoking... Eriksen came on on the 68th minute and play went to just before 96 minutes, so 22 minutes is nonsense.

Yeah sanchez was bad, but we've seen him make an impact. Eriksen has started 11 games and came off the bench in loads of others, tell me ONE game he came in and noticeably improved us?

The same man who went on a tirade for months last year about Sensi when he was fantastic, complaining about eriksen who has been shite.

Who the fuck is blaming eriksen for last night's loss? I'm blaming eriksen for being shite.

7. Thanks (2): MVD, Puma

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Since you mention Sensi contribution in the match against Fiorentina you should also mention he started the next game against Benevento and he was really poor. Some players have a bigger contribution when they're coming from the bench while others play better when they start. As for the chances Eriksen has got, there aren't as many as you would expect your marquee signing who joined the team in January from another league to get. Out of 24 matches (in all competitions), he started in 11 and only 3 of them were consecutive. Less than half. Conte tried to integrate Eriksen in the team but it was forced and he had no problem dropping him at the first possible chance. The player never really had the coach trust.
    The issue that we're ignoring is NOBODY looks good in the "1" and that's because it's a useless role in Conte's system. The "1" in any system is to be creative/ distributer/key component of the attack. In Conte's "1", the player is simply a passenger. No meaningful pattern combination plays. Not meant to dictate and change the tempo of the game. Not a focal point at all. Our play is to play to lukaku's feet and get behind the opponent via the WBs. The only time the "1" has played well is when the players move wider (see Sensi v Fiorentina or Valero last season or Sanchez) or when the player drops deeper (anytime barella plays there). If any player actually stays in the "1', it's a disaster. They're in no man's land.They're just a body jogging around the field struggling to position themselves to be a contributer in the play.

Conversley, the "1" in Conte's setup is killing us on defensive transition. The gap between that player and the other 2 CMs is way too far (like 20m+). Couple that with our pretty poor press when we lose the ball (we press ok if the opponent is simply playing out from the back), especially mr "i don't really press lukaku", the opponent usually has a pretty large gap in midfield and our 2CMs end up in a tough situation; press up late and potentially get beat (happens often) or sit and zone and let the opponent make a vertical pass that puts them 1v1 against our wide CBs.

In sum, we need to return to 3-5-2. The "1" literally has zero value to our game because of our system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    Wearing your mask like that is like wearing a condom on your balls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Where is Diego Armando Eriksen?

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Perfect analysis. Conte has simply introduced this new system without doing his homework. Every single time we've played it, we have looked leagues worse with the 3412 than the 352 flat. It's like night and day. Unbelievable that Conte persists with this doomed experiment.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

10. Thanks (1): Choppin Onions

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Yup time to abandon this bizarre 3-4-1-2 experiment. It’s not working and our already shitty back line is getting overrun.

PNG

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Neither vidal or barella have been good? Sorry friend, don't worry about what I'm watching, you're the only person that has said that, just go look at their player threads
    Where are the results to back that up? Our midfield and transition play has been significantly worse this year. We're 4 games in and have conceding almost a quarter of the goals as we did in 38 last year, and you're assigning very good labels to our midfielders as if you're Oprah handing out cars.

But eriksen has been played at the number 10,how is he unfamiliar with that? That's his natural position.
    See this post who sums it up better than I ever could: http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1952176 and also this post that adds further context: http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1952134.

Again... Check what you're smoking... Eriksen came on on the 68th minute and play went to just before 96 minutes, so 22 minutes is nonsense.
    90 - 68 + 5 minutes of Milan laying on the ground to kill off time is still not 30 minutes.

Yeah sanchez was bad, but we've seen him make an impact. Eriksen has started 11 games and came off the bench in loads of others, tell me ONE game he came in and noticeably improved us?
    The Milan derby last year?

The same man who went on a tirade for months last year about Sensi when he was fantastic, complaining about eriksen who has been shite.
    Why do you keep labelling our players fantastic? A player putting on a black and blue shirt doesn't make them fantastic. Go watch other midfielders on other teams play if you're looking for fantastic midfield play. Barella has been our best midfielder since arriving and he has only been good at best. Inter hasn't had fantastic midfield play in over a decade and the results reflect that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fossati
    Every time an interesting player from another team expresses any interest in us, we start acting like beggars - ausilio certainly looks the part: unshaved, always looks like he hasn't slept in days, I wouldn't be surprised if he smells - and constantly try to get the deal done with lowball offers.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Just look at how he plays and looks for denmark and compare it to how he looks and plays for inter and tell me it s not a confidence/ coaches problem.

Dude played very good for the NT and cant even stop a ball 3 days later...

Fucken disgrace that everytime we have a technical good midfielder our coaches fuck em over...
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Europe

Eriksen is a type of player that needs to feel he is trusted to do his thing. He is lacking confidence when playing for Conte. If creative player feels insecure or afraid it then it pretty much looks like how Eriksen plays in Inter jersey.

Denmark

Quote Originally Posted by IRR26 View Post
    Eriksen is a type of player that needs to feel he is trusted to do his thing. He is lacking confidence when playing for Conte. If creative player feels insecure or afraid it then it pretty much looks like how Eriksen plays in Inter jersey.
    So true, in fact I would say Conte has done just about everything he can, to remove the players confidence... I'm sure getting settled in a new place you will have more than enough things on your mind, the last thing you need to worry about should be the support of your manager( or lack hereof).

When Eriksen changed his comfort living in Tottenham with Inter I'm sure he was expecting a new adventure to start, a not to be benched by the coach. Otherwise he could just have signed with Tottenham, and played PL every weekend. I think Conte is an ass! - Give Eriksen 10-15 fulltime matches, and then judge the player!

16. Thanks (2): ElinaYvo, thatdude

Greece

I'd rather have Eriksen as the coach and Conte play in the middle instead of Gagliardini.

And if Eriksen's being a cunt, he'll bench Conte for Gagliardini....

#ConteOut

Fav. Player
    Barella

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by Fetajogger View Post
    When Eriksen changed his comfort living in Tottenham with Inter I'm sure he was expecting a new adventure to start, a not to be benched by the coach. Otherwise he could just have signed with Tottenham, and played PL every weekend. I think Conte is an ass! - Give Eriksen 10-15 fulltime matches, and then judge the player!
    Didn't Mourinho also use him as a sub mostly? And didn't Eriksen start to decline under Pochettino already?

19. Thanks (2): ElinaYvo, Harpsabu

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    Didn't Mourinho also use him as a sub mostly? And didn't Eriksen start to decline under Pochettino already?
    According to spurs fans even in their run tk the champions league final eriksen was in decline. Next season he didn't start. Excuse was " he wanted to leave". Spurs fans say he was in decline for 18 months before he left.

21. Thanks (2): Glass box, MVD

Fav. Player
    Barella

Macedonia

According to spurs fans even in their run tk the champions league final eriksen was in decline. Next season he didn't start. Excuse was " he wanted to leave". Spurs fans say he was in decline for 18 months before he left.
    Yeah I genuinely asked because I couldn't be arsed to search for his Spurs stats, but in the documentary I've seen him mostly coming in from the bench under Mou.

Greece

Conte is supposed to be a great motivator of players.

Maybe there's a threshold and it has opposite effects if the player is above a specific level.... Anyone who still doesn't see that Conte is behaving this way against Eriksen only because he didn't ask for him is fooling themselves. The guy is stubborn as fuck.

#ConteOut

24. Thanks (1): Fetajogger

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Out of 12 EPL games under Mourinho, he started in 3 of them, he came from the bench on 7 while he wasn't used at all in 2 games. Under Pochettino, he had 7 starts in 12 EPL games.

26. Thanks (4): Glass box, Harpsabu, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Conte is supposed to be a great motivator of players.

Maybe there's a threshold and it has opposite effects if the player is above a specific level.... Anyone who still doesn't see that Conte is behaving this way against Eriksen only because he didn't ask for him is fooling themselves. The guy is stubborn as fuck.
    But mourinho didn't play him and you want mourinho back? So would you be against mourinho again for not playing him?

28. Thanks (3): ElinaYvo, MVD, thatdude

Denmark

True, but the reason for that is sorely because the player was honest about his future, also I can understand a coach that is reluctant to field a guy who is on the way out, why build a team around a guy who is leaving?... that's how it works....

- - - Updated - - -

But mourinho didn't play him and you want mourinho back? So would you be against mourinho again for not playing him?
    Mourinho would really have liked Eriksen to stay, its obvious when at press meetings he is confronted with this, and also in the documentary . And again, once your status as a player of his caliber has changed from "leaving-any-minute" to "staying next 4-5 years"... You will definitely be played as an integral part of that team. For sure.

30. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Fetajogger View Post
    True, but the reason for that is sorely because the player was honest about his future, also I can understand a coach that is reluctant to field a guy who is on the way out, why build a team around a guy who is leaving?... that's how it works....

- - - Updated - - -

Mourinho would really have liked Eriksen to stay, its obvious when at press meetings he is confronted with this, and also in the documentary . And again, once your status as a player of his caliber has changed from "leaving-any-minute" to "staying next 4-5 years"... You will definitely be played as an integral part of that team. For sure.
    Absolute extreme example but Messi wants to leave barca, think they will drop him? De vrij wanted to leave Lazio and they still played him. List goes on and on. As long as the player is behaving professionally they will play as normal.
    If spurs were trying to convince him to stay it would make more sense to play him more frequently. Dropping him would make him feel like his place isn't there anymore.

Even under poch he started just more than 50% of games that year.

Point is, its not just conte that didn't play him. Poch and mourinho also played him in centre mid but conte gets crucified for these things.

32. Thanks (2): Glass box, MVD