View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

14 10.00%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

45 32.14%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

73 52.14%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

4 2.86%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

1 0.71%
  • 5 - Completely average player

0 0%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

0 0%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 0.71%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

2 1.43%
Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 397986878889
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 1780

Thread: Christian Eriksen

Serbia

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    10 years to get a player on Sneijder‘s level and we do this to him.

In reality this is the midfield we have.
    Gagliardini - useless
    Sensi - broken
    Naingolan - lazy drunk
    Eriksen - not of Cuntes liking
    Brozo - inconsistent
    Vidal - still good enough but too old

Barella - our best midfielder that is not put in his best position
    Exactly! That's the most maddening thing. It would be one thing to get benched from players who are in great form and perform better than him. Disappointing but understandable. But he's getting benched from Roberto freaking Gagliardini! It would be funny if it wasn't really tragic. Then again what do you expect from the guy who was benching Immobile and Insigne for Eder and Graziano Pelle.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    And this guy is ahead of Eriksen in the pecking order. For me it's clear it has actually become personal between Conte and Eriksen.

Italy

I agree with you, specifically about gagliardini!

It seems unreal to see Eriksen benched by Gagliardini ahahaahahah

4. Thanks (1): eduzee

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    If we leave aside the personal issue, this reminds me a certain preference towards Farinos, Brocchi and/or Cauet over Seedorf.
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

6. Thanks (2): delaurentis, eduzee

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    There is no proof Eriksen hasn't tried harder. He has been simply replaced altogether by Gagliardini and even Nainggolan.
    His attitude on the pitch says it all. He looks either confused or disinterested. Now compare it to Esposito’s attitude when he got a chance to play. When Esposito used to come on you could tell he was really trying on the pitch and and was giving it his all. Now, is Erikssen’s attitude on the pitch similar to Esposito’s?
    He wasn’t a sure starter at Spurs before he came here and then when he came here, he started a new chapter. Yes, he wasn’t a starter with us but don’t you think as a guy who is fighting for a place in the starting lineup shouldn’t have he been trying a little bit harder and show more grit and willingness when he gets a chance instead of looking lost and disinterested? Yes, new league, new culture, new language but running on the pitch has nothing to do with any of those. He could at least try to run more to show he wants that starting spot. I think ... (I think it was rFU?) was spot on when he said when Erikssen arrived he expected a Lukaku treatment but soon he found out he has to fight for his starting position and that’s when he lost interest.
    Ajax just thrashed Juve!! Fuck whoever uses the 'experience' excuse for signing bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds who do nothing other than laying in the treatment room and demanding high wages.

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    His attitude on the pitch says it all. He looks either confused or disinterested. Now compare it to Esposito’s attitude when he got a chance to play. When Esposito used to come on you could tell he was really trying on the pitch and and was giving it his all. Now, is Erikssen’s attitude on the pitch similar to Esposito’s?
    He wasn’t a sure starter at Spurs before he came here and then when he came here, he started a new chapter. Yes, he wasn’t a starter with us but don’t you think as a guy who is fighting for a place in the starting lineup shouldn’t have he been trying a little bit harder and show more grit and willingness when he gets a chance instead of looking lost and disinterested? Yes, new league, new culture, new language but running on the pitch has nothing to do with any of those. He could at least try to run more to show he wants that starting spot. I think ... (I think it was rFU?) was spot on when he said when Erikssen arrived he expected a Lukaku treatment but soon he found out he has to fight for his starting position and that’s when he lost interest.
    I'm not saying you're wrong but my issue is that Conte doesnt treat everyone equally.

Had Nainggolan looked interested a single time after coming on? And given that video in training he doesnt seem to care whatsoever. Yet he gets to come on vs Real Madrid and now Torino while Eriksen sees 0 minutes in 3 games.

Another issue I have are Conte's subs. To me it doesn't seem like he's actually paying attention to what's happening on the field (unless we are down 2-0) but rather that all his subs are premeditated. How many times have we seen Lautaro get subbed off while Lukaku stays on despite Lautaro being the more dangerous player through the game? Similarly even if Eriksen starts it's a sure thing he'll get subbed off regardless of how he's playing.

And then theres the cowardice of subning in Gagliardini in place of Barella vs. Real Madrid at a point where we looked like we were closer to the 3rd goal only for Real to get the winner right after that.

9. Thanks (2): eduzee, Wings

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Right, so everyone has to run around and be emotional to show that he gives a shit. If you watch Eriksen's game from before hes always been calm and reserved; dude is pure class with the ball and has never been "passionate", "giving his all" by running around like a headless chicken and screaming his lungs out.

People must be blind if they can't see that conte is biased against this guy .
    #zhangisconte'sbitch

Fav. Player
    LN Ronaldo dL

Slovenia

sky- swap with Isco in play.

12. Thanks (2): eduzee, PHM1605

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by IM21 View Post
    So that Isco can never play? Lets swap him for a DM or a WB as long as conte is here.....
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Federated States of Micronesia

Quote Originally Posted by IM21 View Post
    Those who were saying Eriksen was on decline before he joined Inter have they watched Isco in the past seasons? Isco is not even a Conte type of player. This better not be true. Swapping Paredes with Eriksen makes more sense than this.
    Massimo Moratti: "It's better to be multi-ethnic than buying matches."

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Isco? I wasn't aware we were looking for players for Inter Forever. He's slow, overweight and he looks done in the last seasons.

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Isco? I wasn't aware we were looking for players for Inter Forever. He's slow, overweight and he looks done in the last seasons.
    And Real Madrid want 60m for him
    Forza Inter

van de beek would be perfect for us, but i doubt Man Utd would let him go after just few months

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    So that Isco can never play? Lets swap him for a DM or a WB as long as conte is here.....
    Well, Eriksen is going to be playing at Real Madrid, so it feels like a win-win (for Real Madrid and Eriksen )

#ConteOut

Fav. Player
    Il Imperatore

Australia

People need to stop defending this guy. He has had so many opportunities to prove himself and unfortunately he hasn't taken any of those.
    We need to get rid of him soon, and bring in 2 CMs, 1 Striker, 1 Hakimi Sub and 1 GK.

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Eirix View Post
    People need to stop defending this guy. He has had so many opportunities to prove himself and unfortunately he hasn't taken any of those.
    We need to get rid of him soon, and bring in 2 CMs, 1 Striker, 1 Hakimi Sub and 1 GK.
    Nope.

People just need to stop saying that he has gotten many opportunities.

#ConteOut

21. Thanks (4): Adriano@10, DIN011, Fetajogger, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

What about shitter Gagliardini and oportunities for him?That idiot always plays,no matter how bad he is all the time.So no,Eriksen didnt have many oportunities to prove himself. Conte just dislikes Eriksen and thats it. We will loose him,Gaglia stays. Imagine that.Fkn travesty.

23. Thanks (3): Adriano@10, Fetajogger, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Il Imperatore

Australia

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Nope.

People just need to stop saying that he has gotten many opportunities.
    Ok, we can pretend he just arrived yesterday and hasn't played a single minute if that makes you feel better.

I am so excited for this new Eriksen guy, he's got a bright future ahead of him!

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Eirix View Post
    Ok, we can pretend he just arrived yesterday and hasn't played a single minute if that makes you feel better.

I am so excited for this new Eriksen guy, he's got a bright future ahead of him!
    Do yourself a favor since you're not bothering to do it to us and check how many minutes Eriksen played since he's arrived in comparison with the other central midfielders....

#ConteOut

26. Thanks (1): DIN011

Fav. Player
    Il Imperatore

Australia

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Do yourself a favor since you're not bothering to do it to us and check how many minutes Eriksen played since he's arrived in comparison with the other central midfielders....
    I get it, the question should be. What has he done with that time? I've always rated Eriksen, I just think he is not going to perform for us and I rather letting him go than having him under such conditions.