View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

14 10.00%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

45 32.14%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

73 52.14%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

4 2.86%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

1 0.71%
  • 5 - Completely average player

0 0%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

0 0%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 0.71%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

2 1.43%
Page 142 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4292132139140141142143144145 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,840 of 2915

Thread: Christian Eriksen

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    Players are paid what they command at the moment. They do not always justify that afterwards.
    Sanchez, Hazard and Ozil haha worst 3 contracts/transfers of all time. Ozil was bankrupting Arsenal
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

2. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Barella

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Sanchez, Hazard and Ozil haha worst 3 contracts/transfers of all time. Ozil was bankrupting Arsenal
    That's the risk. Also Bale with Real.

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    That's the risk. Also Bale with Real.
    Bale got them 3 champions leagues. Zidane fkd a lot of players careers at Real and didn’t give some super talents young players a shot. But man would love if any of our failures have Bale numbers at Inter.

80 goals in 171 games....
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Barella

Macedonia

Bale got them 3 champions leagues. Zidane fkd a lot of players careers at Real and didn’t give some super talents young players a shot. But man would love if any of our failures have Bale numbers at Inter.

Yes until 2018, since then non factor and now probably still paying half his wages.

Vietnam

You'd be the first one to call out Ball's wage the moment he stopped performing if he was here

You also called out Cambiasso, Stankovic and Zanetti... (pretty sure it was you) when their age caught up to them no?

Denmark

Quote Originally Posted by rfU View Post
    How is it not Eriksen's fault, those were his demands, we were just stupid enough to give it to him. In any case, we're not in a position financially to dish out high wages then simply shrug when it doesn't pan out.

Might as well give Hakimi props for running into the Torino player before he could close down Sanchez. Hell, even Young for occupying the furthest Torino CB. If you think because of that play Eriksen is money well spent then there's nothing left for me to say I guess.
    You a troll?
    #ConteOut

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    JZ4

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetajogger View Post
    You a troll?
    Look at my earlier posts on Eriksen in this thread, I was his biggest fan when most of you were shitting all over him.

Anyway, for me he's just too faint hearted. I want players who are ready to fight/bleed/go to war for the shirt.

Look at Iniesta vs R9:

Eriksen is super talented but shows little heart. Fuck allat. I don't want players like that at Inter.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

10. Thanks (1): eduzee

Fav. Player
    Barella

Macedonia

I don't see why criticizing a player should be seen as trolling- especially when players that contribute(d) a lot more than Eriksen are heavily criticized. He upped his game, but it's ok to demand more, that way he'll be better and we'll be better as a team, nothing wrong.

Imo he improved a lot and I noticed this even when we played Cagliari away last December and Viola away in Coppa. He had a good game against Cagliari, but he made a mistake that lead to us conceding a goal and when he was pulled out we scored 3 goals. Some of the Italian media detected it right back then-that he didn't play bad yet it looked like he was a problem for us because we scored 3 goals after he was subbed off.
    Last edited by Glass box; 29 Mar 21 at 15:47.

12. Thanks (1): rfU

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by rfU View Post
    Look at my earlier posts on Eriksen in this thread, I was his biggest fan when most of you were shitting all over him.

Anyway, for me he's just too faint hearted. I want players who are ready to fight/bleed/go to war for the shirt.

Look at Iniesta vs R9:

Eriksen is super talented but shows little heart. Fuck allat. I don't want players like that at Inter.
    So you want big heart no leg and brain players like 5Gag? No thanks.

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by bubba zanetti View Post
    So you want big heart no leg and brain players like 5Gag? No thanks.
    Did you just compare Iniesta to 5G?

Fav. Player
    Inter Milan
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Burundi

Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    Did you just compare Iniesta to 5G?
    I think you misread everything there
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    i think you've forgotten the creative genius that was a midfield of Zanetti-Vieira-Cambiasso with Stankovic in front
    tiki-whati
    Quote Originally Posted by Provenzano View Post
    I think we should say - Skriniar Milan, because Milan should be in second place.

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    DDA, Bastoni

United States

Forum Supporter
    Kinda missing in action today, a couple of nice passes and was an obstacle to Bologna when they were attacking.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Actually really good in defense, but sorely lacking when going forward. Rushed a lot of things, but he, like Barella and Brozovic, is probably very tired.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

https://www.bt.dk/fodbold/bts-dom-ha...-paa-mcdonalds

Danish press criticising eriksen for his performances for inter and the national team? Looks like he's been shit for the national team as well.

20. Thanks (2): Ethor, MVD

Fav. Player
    Lukaku, Barella

Germany

23 10 years of FIF
    Without Brozovic it's very likely that Eriksen will cover his role. Could be interesting to see. I am still a huge fan of Eriksen, but yesterday's game didn't contribute anything.He still has to step up his game a lot
    Eriksen + Hakimi > Conte

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Transfer Guru
    Eriksen had a shit game. Its not helping that whenever Brozovic has a poor game, Eriksen has a poor one as well. Hopefully Eriksen will step it up as the regista in the next game.

Fav. Player
    Darmian

Italy

94 10 years of FIF
    He was our best midfielder yesterday, which isn't saying much.

24. Thanks (4): Ethor, Fetajogger, magnesium, MVD

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

He was not bad, but too soft and tired. Whole midfield was like that.

26. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Barella

Spain

10 years of FIF
    It was an unwatchable game, one of the most borings things i've seen lately. And i was really looking forward to see Inter again.

But i obviously i much prefer this rather than a 4-4 Pazza Inter. Eriksen helps because he is calm and knows how to dictate the tempo of the game such as Kroos-Modric. Vecino or Gagliardini are more like retard headless chickens.

Fav. Player
    Nicolooo

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    The thing is that Eriksen doesn't dictate the tempo of the game at all. That is done by Brozovic.

So far in this role, Eriksen has been conservative in his positioning and tidy with his passing. His passing has mostly been safe and sideways. When you play that way, of course you won't make many mistakes. But that isn't adding much to the team. All he is doing is not being stupid like Gagliardini or Vidal to fuck up.

I am not even seeing him getting into positions and asking for the ball from Brozovic/Bastoni/other CBs to help distribute. That burden is overwhelmingly on Brozovic. That may be a tactical choice, but he definitely should be taking more onus in that regard.

The next match against Sassuolo is critical. Without Brozovic, we may see Eriksen playing centrally and then we can see how well he can "dictate" the tempo of the game. He has to step up for this.

If by any chance he is played against on the left with Vidal/Gagliardini preferred in the central role, then he is doomed.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

29. Thanks (1): rfU