View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

14 10.00%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

45 32.14%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

73 52.14%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

4 2.86%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

1 0.71%
  • 5 - Completely average player

0 0%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

0 0%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 0.71%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

2 1.43%
Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1724252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Christian Eriksen

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Geza View Post
    If used properly.
    More like if used at all.

2. Thanks (2): Fitzy, MVD

Fav. Player
    Eyjafjallajökul

Serbia

Yeah, the first signs are not as good, but I think he is such a sublime player, it will take more effort to fuck this up than to make it work.

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Marotta put in too much work for eriksen not to he in their plans.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Just bought the away kit with him on the back, first kit I've bought in a while.

The last one I bought was Icardi though, so I fear for the longevity of this one too
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    Just bought the away kit with him on the back, first kit I've bought in a while.

The last one I bought was Icardi though, so I fear for the longevity of this one too
    My last few have been Hernanes, Kondogbia, Icardi, and Skriniar for this season. Let's hope the pattern of them leaving straight after I buy their jerseys, for once doesn't continue
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    My last few have been Hernanes, Kondogbia, Icardi, and Skriniar for this season. Let's hope the pattern of them leaving straight after I buy their jerseys, for once doesn't continue
    Hah, my shirt buying career cost numbers to change, serious injuries as well as transfers.
    That's why I had to wait for JZ retirement to buy his shirt and that's my trend in the last 15 years or so. No name or legends only.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Vote in the OT draft you c*nts Here and here you lazy bastards

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Just ordered these beauties from vintage-jerseys. Site seems safe and reviews are great. Not expecting super quality for the price, but the authentic versions are really hard to find. They have a pretty good selection of other teams, players and leagues.

12. Thanks (2): Materazzi_23, MVD

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    Just ordered these beauties from vintage-jerseys. Site seems safe and reviews are great. Not expecting super quality for the price, but the authentic versions are really hard to find. They have a pretty good selection of other teams, players and leagues.

Yeah I think those are good quality fake/replicas because they have every size and at cheap prices. A lot of the genuine jerseys are like $100+ and those are ones that have been used. My 03/04 shirt had a rubber badge/crest and when I look at the ones on this site they don't, but maybe that was for the kids jerseys as I was like 11 back then

Tbh I started buy replica's like 10 years ago and couldn't tell the difference, though some you can get are very poor quality. Depends on the seller I guess but I've been lucky.
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

14. Thanks (2): Lui, MVD

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Could you let me know how they turn out? Especially the jersey with Ronaldo. I've been looking for a shirt like this and want to order that and the Italy WC 06 shirt (with Materazzi offcourse). Jerseys are looking nice so i'm interested.

16. Thanks (1): Lui

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

I'll post them when I have them in hand but the retailer told me he cant guarantee when they will arrive because of shipping restrictions. Anywhere from 11-60 days.

18. Thanks (2): Materazzi_23, MVD

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Thank you, will be much appreciated.

Must be nice to tell your customers the shipping will be anything between 11-60 days

20. Thanks (1): MVD

India

Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post

Where did you buy the away kit? Can't find it online on the official store.

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    Where did you buy the away kit? Can't find it online on the official store.
    The website is called soccerlord IIRC. I've ordered from there before and quality is pretty good plus the prices are excellent, though I sincerely doubt they're the real deal. Just not in a spot in my life where I can drop 90 odd quid on a shirt yet
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

24. Thanks (3): GenDire, MVD, nurko

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Hah, my shirt buying career cost numbers to change, serious injuries as well as transfers.
    That's why I had to wait for JZ retirement to buy his shirt and that's my trend in the last 15 years or so. No name or legends only.
    I have not bought a shirt with a players name on the back since Zanetti and Cambiasso retired and left Inter. I got jerseys with both their names: a home jersey with Zanetti and an away with Cambiasso. I was close to buying a Icardi jersey a couple of years ago but I am glad that I did not go down that track.

Recently, the only player jersey that I was thinking of buying (while the season was still on) was Martinez but right now, it looks as though he is not going to be a mainstay at the club and will be gone in the summer. Other than that, I would just but a jersey without a name and number.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    I hope you don't mind me asking but were you on drugs when your purchased Hernanes and Kondogbia jerseys? Either that or you have money to burn. Hernanes and Kondogbia may as well have not even shown their faces at Inter.

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    I hope you don't mind me asking but were you on drugs when your purchased Hernanes and Kondogbia jerseys? Either that or you have money to burn. Hernanes and Kondogbia may as well have not even shown their faces at Inter.
    Lmao. I really liked Hernanes from his Lazio days (similar to prime Candreva), and I genuinely bought into the Kondogbia hype from his performances at Sevilla and Monaco so I thought he was gonna make it big for sure... Obviously I fucked up.
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Stefan de Vrij
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    It's amazing how the Italian media is hinting that Eriksen is a flop when we havent played for two months.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

I'll post them when I have them in hand but the retailer told me he cant guarantee when they will arrive because of shipping restrictions. Anywhere from 11-60 days.
    F*ck it, I ordered the 2 shirts already. Couldn't wait anymore, my self-control is hitting an all time low during this corona crisis.

30. Thanks (1): Lui

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Which ones did you get

32. Thanks (1): Materazzi_23

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

I bought the same Ronaldo Jersey as you and the WC 06 Italy shirt with Materazzi, I had to.

34. Thanks (1): eduzee

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Materazzi_23 View Post
    F*ck it, I ordered the 2 shirts already. Couldn't wait anymore, my self-control is hitting an all time low during this corona crisis.
    Same but then lazyness kicked in and I just couldn't get myself to write down all information

Some times being lazy is good for your wallet.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

36. Thanks (2): Materazzi_23, MVD