View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

14 10.00%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

45 32.14%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

73 52.14%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

4 2.86%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

1 0.71%
  • 5 - Completely average player

0 0%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

0 0%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 0.71%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

2 1.43%
Page 120 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2070110117118119120121122123130 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 2639

Thread: Christian Eriksen

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Transfer Guru
    I am just happy that neither Vidal nor Eriksen was shite today. An encouraging performance, hopefully both of them can build from here. If I have to rate the midfielders who started today, I would give Eriksen and Vidal a solid 6 each, and Gagsy a 5.

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Poland

for me he was quite good in defensive phase. Maybe he wasn't tackling too much, but good positioning and pressing, so the center part of the pitch was closed for Fiorentina. Could be much better with the ball, but he at least had two nice shots, one gave us penalty. I would give him chance in Gags position next time, with his improved position awareness he could be useful as mezzala.

4. Thanks (2): MVD, varmin

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    Conte has to start relying on Eriksen though. Sensi is injured again and we have a serious lack of options.
    Certainly. We can't afford to bring a midfielder in January, there are no offers for Eriksen that could get us a replacement, Sensi is made of glass, Vecino is out for almost a year and Gagliardini is a very limited player. Conte needs to get Eriksen involved more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by diamen View Post
    for me he was quite good in defensive phase. Maybe he wasn't tackling too much, but good positioning and pressing, so the center part of the pitch was closed for Fiorentina. Could be much better with the ball, but he at least had two nice shots, one gave us penalty. I would give him chance in Gags position next time, with his improved position awareness he could be useful as mezzala.
    I agree. I have been arguing for a while Conte should play Eriksen in the mezzala role. The only position he could be useful in Conte's system. He was meh in the regista role but he looked a lot more comfortable once Brozovic came in.
    #CONTEOUT

"When I had just become President, I went to Austria for our match. On the stadium billboard it was written: 'Inter Milan'. I went to report to the manager of the opposing team that it was enough to leave Inter. So they canceled Milan "

Massimo Moratti

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Ecuador

You can tell he's really smart. Surprisingly decent in that position

8. Thanks (3): MVD, Provi, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Capitano, Cuchu

Hong Kong

10 years of FIF
    Never an Eriksen fan. But he did well today. Also surprised by his stamina. He's known as a lazy player but he covered lots of ground during the extra time. Kudos to his efforts. With Gags being a totally headless chicken, I don't see any problem to play Vidal/Sensi-Brozo/Eriksen-Barella.
    Grazie Ragazzi

Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

8 10 years of FIF
    Marotta when he said Eriksen is in the market
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Lazy player? This exactly the kind of assumption people pull out of their asses. Eriksen covered alot of ground in epl and actually topped the chart for most kms for a season or so. Just because he is misused here doesn't mean he's a lazy player.
    #zhangisconte'sbitch

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Eriksen covered the most ground in the match than all other players.
    The Denmark international was granted a rare opportunity to start and was started in an unfamiliar role of regista by coach Antonio Conte.

Eriksen ran no less than 16.62km during the match at the Stadio Artemio Franchi, which was not only more than all of his Inter teammates but also all Fiorentina players.

The 28-year-old also ran and sprinted the second quickest of all Inter players.

His top speed when running was 7.9km/h, bettered only by Nicolo Barella (8.3km/h). His top speed when sprinting was 32.9km/h and only Achraf Hakimi (35.44km/h) sprinted quicker.

Eriksen made just his 14th appearance across all competitions this term in Florence but he remains without a goal or assist this season although he did come close to scoring his first goal this season.

Goals from Arturo Vidal and Romelu Lukaku were enough to secure a 2-1 win over Cesare Prandelli’s side and set up a quarter-final tie against city rivals AC Milan.
    Quote Originally Posted by diamen View Post
    for me he was quite good in defensive phase. Maybe he wasn't tackling too much, but good positioning and pressing, so the center part of the pitch was closed for Fiorentina.
    I've noticed the same but we need more than one game to see is it because of Eriksen or not.
    Last edited by varmin; 14 Jan 21 at 05:00.

13. Thanks (2): Fitzy, MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member 10 years of FIF
    I don't see any reason why this bloke can't play anywhere across that midfield three throughout the rest of the season. He might not be considered a first team player in this system but he can do a job when required.
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

15. Thanks (4): ADRossi, delaurentis, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    LN Ronaldo dL

Slovenia

Romano - The agent of Eriksen is now working to find a solution.
    Re Tottenham: Mourinho would like to have him back at Spurs on loan, but his salary [€7,5m/season after taxes] is the main issue - no advanced talks yet with #thfc. Eriksen hopes to come back in Premier League.

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Europe

61 10 years of FIF
    Loan for a player like Eriksen who is 28 and prime of his career would be a bad decision. He can be usefull rotation player and might even get better with more playing time. I would not loan him.

Italy

According to Levy: "Money was never the issue."

Seems that has changed.

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    Sky report now the main problem with Tottenham is Inter are asking for a loan fee while Tottenham want him for free. Apart from the fact it would be embarrassing to send him back to Tottenham, loaning Eriksen makes no sense at our current financial situation. If Eriksen is gone, we need to sign a replacement and we can't afford it right now. Fitzy is right. Even if he isn't considered a first team player, keep him as a bench option. He could be useful. We can't go into the second part of the season with Sensi, who is made of glass, Vecino, who hasn't played for a year, and Gagliardini, who is a very limited player, as our only bench options.
    #CONTEOUT

"When I had just become President, I went to Austria for our match. On the stadium billboard it was written: 'Inter Milan'. I went to report to the manager of the opposing team that it was enough to leave Inter. So they canceled Milan "

Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by brakbrak View Post
    Lazy player? This exactly the kind of assumption people pull out of their asses. Eriksen covered alot of ground in epl and actually topped the chart for most kms for a season or so. Just because he is misused here doesn't mean he's a lazy player.
    Lets also not pretend that Eriksen has been running 16 kms in every game at Inter. We all have eyes, after the last game I said Eriksen finally put in effort, no one called him lazy against Fiorentina. But here have been games where he hasn't put in effort.

Eriksen was a hardworking player at Spurs pressing off the ball, apart from being brilliantly creative on the ball. But his last year at Spurs and most of his time at Inter, we saw none of that. Just a shell of his former self jogging around going through the motions.

Against Fiorentina, finally we saw some effort. Maybe all hope isn't lost yet...

23. Thanks (1): ElinaYvo

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Lets also not pretend that Eriksen has been running 16 kms in every game at Inter. We all have eyes, after the last game I said Eriksen finally put in effort, no one called him lazy against Fiorentina. But here have been games where he hasn't put in effort.

Eriksen was a hardworking player at Spurs pressing off the ball, apart from being brilliantly creative on the ball. But his last year at Spurs and most of his time at Inter, we saw none of that. Just a shell of his former self jogging around going through the motions.

Against Fiorentina, finally we saw some effort. Maybe all hope isn't lost yet...
    So? The statement was that Eriksen is known to be a lazy player not that Eriksen has been lazy at inter. It takes years to be known at something and most of his carreer Eriksen has always known to have covered alot of ground.
    #zhangisconte'sbitch

Federated States of Micronesia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Lets also not pretend that Eriksen has been running 16 kms in every game at Inte.
    Not even Usain Bolt can run 16 kms in 5 minutes Eriksen usually gets.
    Massimo Moratti: "It's better to be multi-ethnic than buying matches."

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by IM21 View Post
    Romano - The agent of Eriksen is now working to find a solution.
    Re Tottenham: Mourinho would like to have him back at Spurs on loan, but his salary [€7,5m/season after taxes] is the main issue - no advanced talks yet with #thfc. Eriksen hopes to come back in Premier League.
    I remember Mou giving AC Milan favors at his old clubs. To inter it’s like hey I know I fkd you guys years ago.... let me fuck you harder and no lube this time
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Greece

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    I remember Mou giving AC Milan favors at his old clubs. To inter itís like hey I know I fkd you guys years ago.... let me fuck you harder and no lube this time
    How exactly was he giving Milan favors? You realize that a coach is rarely asked where a player he doesn't want goes, right?
    <<Gli scudetti Ť giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

Peppino Prisco facci un gol

28. Thanks (1): Adriano@10

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyMaravilla'sRightFoot View Post
    According to Levy: "Money was never the issue."

Seems that has changed.
    Yeah, something happened in the world after Levy sold Eriksen to us, remember?

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Yeah, something happened in the world after Levy sold Eriksen to us, remember?
    I suppose so

Anyway if we loan him out, we better bring someone in.

31. Thanks (2): ElinaYvo, MVD